Thread: Rare ethnic girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Rare ethnic girls

It understandable that most punters find it seductive to see Asian ML/WL. There are many Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese and Filipino girls…. Each of these countries are in the top-10 migrants to Australia.

But which low migrant countries has a girl you have seen come from?

For example, Tunisia, Kosovo, Iceland, Angola and Libya where less than 100 migrants came to Australia in total in the last 2 years.

How rare was the girl you paid for fun?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Not me, but I think rooter once said he'd fucked an Inuit girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not me, but I think rooter once said he'd fucked an Inuit girl.
    Nah bro, I think I said a wanted to fuck an Innuit girl ... just so while I was fucking her I could say "In u it feels so good"
    And then we could have a son together and I would name him Mo, just so we could go fishing for salmon and before we took off I could say "get the fishing rod and the bait and the Esky Mo"
    Acknowledgements and respects to Austen Tayshus/Billy Birmingham classic "Australiana"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Nah bro, I think I said a wanted to fuck an Innuit girl ... just so while I was fucking her I could say "In u it feels so good"
    And then we could have a son together and I would name him Mo, just so we could go fishing for salmon and before we took off I could say "get the fishing rod and the bait and the Esky Mo"
    Acknowledgements and respects to Austen Tayshus/Billy Birmingham classic "Australiana"
    ��

Haven't heard that album for years!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Curious about Mongolian girls. Seen some around, never approached or spoken to any. Easy to mistake for northern Chinese visually but undoubtedy have their own unique vibe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There was a half Libyan girl at secrets of Sydney. Not sure if she’s still there but she was pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Hahaha, sorry bro, my bad. Honestly thought you’d done one, lol…

Quote Originally Posted by Riceking View Post
    Curious about Mongolian girls. Seen some around, never approached or spoken to any. Easy to mistake for northern Chinese visually but undoubtedy have their own unique vibe.
    Can’t speak about pure Mongolian but I know Chinese + Mongolian very well. They are great. Character wise very similar to northern Chinese girls. Easy going, tomboyish at times but very feminine during love making. In terms of looks they are quite exotic looking, but hard to generalise them. Some are hot looking, some can be quite ugly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'd love to hear in person a Mongolian girl throat singing with me

"Gok gok gok gok" spits and catches breath

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a really nice FS with a Mongolian girl at one of the West Ryde massage places a few years back. Amazing experience. She had a large pair, curvy body and great attitude. One of my top 10 punts ever.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    there's a few Mongols on chaturbate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just like women: white, black, every variety of Asian, a slight leaning to Middle Eastern/Levantines with particularly fond memories from Iran. But when it comes down to it my favourite is the next one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    im after an asian lay with green eyes, and when i find her i shall marry her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    Try visiting the White Tiger in Chinatown

Best of luck Lo Pan

Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    I once had an ex-gf that was really into coloured contacts. It was when they were a fad. Gotta admit, I liked the look!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I'd love to hear in person a Mongolian girl throat singing with me

"Gok gok gok gok" spits and catches breath
    This is gold!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I once had an ex-gf that was really into coloured contacts. It was when they were a fad. Gotta admit, I liked the look!

Same here, tight little brown filo with blue contacts…