Thread: Caught !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Caught !

How many of you have been caught out by your spouse's and how did you get out of it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How have you been caught? She physically saw you,.saw messages? You brought back an infection?
    Need more details
    If she knows what you have been doing, and you got caught physically then not much you can do.
    Last edited by BrisbaneMassageLover; 09-02-2024 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Other

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you have been caught then the only path is complete capitulation.

Be prepared for How did it happen? Do you love her? When did you meet? What did you do? Did you use Condoms etc etc

Assuming you are a decent chap and worth staying married to, then just take the pain and in a few months you'll be back.

I've been married 20 years since I was last caught and that wasn't the first time in marraige, I've just gotten smarter,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    If you have been caught then the only path is complete capitulation.

Be prepared for How did it happen? Do you love her? When did you meet? What did you do? Did you use Condoms etc etc

Assuming you are a decent chap and worth staying married to, then just take the pain and in a few months you'll be back.

I've been married 20 years since I was last caught and that wasn't the first time in marraige, I've just gotten smarter,
    Au contraire mon frčre
    Create doubt if there can be any. Deny everything.
    Even if she catches you in the act.

How dare you accuse me of xxxx? i’ve been the perfect partner to you.
    Storm out and buy yourself some thinking time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What would be more interesting was if a guy did a sneaky dash to the local parlour behind his Mrs’ back only to find his Mrs was working there as a side job unbeknownst to him.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    "What would be more interesting was if a guy did a sneaky dash to the local parlour behind his Mrs’ back only to find his Mrs was working there as a side job unbeknownst to him."

I hope it doesn't happen to anyone here, but love to see this in AV.

Totally agree with BumShot, be smarter next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxa View Post
    "What would be more interesting was if a guy did a sneaky dash to the local parlour behind his Mrs’ back only to find his Mrs was working there as a side job unbeknownst to him."

I hope it doesn't happen to anyone here, but love to see this in AV.

Totally agree with BumShot, be smarter next time.
    It's happened in AV a lot assuming we are both talking about the same AV

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by nice-pundi View Post
    How many of you have been caught out by your spouse's and how did you get out of it
    As many punters mentioned, it depends on situation. If you have a wife / partner / GF /BF, and if you are seeing MLs / WLs / FWBs, yes there is a chance to get caught.

But denying everything is not a wise way to do it especially if you are caught red handed. That will lead you to losing half of everything you own. Denying everything will prove that you are a cheater, liar and beyond help. Being proactive is a better way. Even after that, if you got caught, face the music.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Au contraire mon frčre
    Create doubt if there can be any. Deny everything.
    Even if she catches you in the act.
    I'm interested if that has worked for you? In my example I've used it in real life and still living the globe trotting punter's dream.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I regularly go for a massage, never been questioned by any partner. It’s just a massage. Although one asked about happy endings and wanted to watch and if there were happy endings for girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    I regularly go for a massage, never been questioned by any partner. It’s just a massage. Although one asked about happy endings and wanted to watch and if there were happy endings for girls.
    What did U tell her? I hope U told her there's sad endings too haha. If U are going to legit shops in a shopping centre that's fine. But other shops it's pretty obvious to most people I think.

Banned
    Shopping shopping and more shopping

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    What did U tell her? I hope U told her there's sad endings too haha. If U are going to legit shops in a shopping centre that's fine. But other shops it's pretty obvious to most people I think.
    i told her I’d ask around. It’s horses for courses, if they feel secure in the relationship and are open minded in the bedroom they do not mind you getting a hj. Everyone of my handful of threesomes has been organised by a girlfriend, so a massage is tame in comparison.