Thread: Emily - Japanese Nuru Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Emily - Japanese Nuru Massage

Long time listener first time caller.

So being in Sydney for a recreational weekend and my go to Ginza being closed due to Chinese New Year I decided to venture out to Petersham mainly due to the reviews here and the fact I haven't had a nuru massage before.

I get picked up by my uber and the guys very curios as to why I'm going all the way out there as its mainly an industrial area, I just say massage with a cheeky grin and he gets my meaning. I get dropped off and its a very non descript place, no signage except for the number out the front if I recall correctly. I get buzzed in and some kid greats me at the door and ushers me in, the receptionist asking if I had a booking, I reply no (I had asked if they were open on wechat and for roster, their reply was Yes). I get sent to a small waiting area where they show me the one girl who was available, Emily. Now let me tell you, the website description and photo are correct but she is way more attractive in real life, an absolute stunner. So I agree for an hour, she goes to get ready and I asked for Diamond, receptionist says to discuss with girl in room.

So little man leads me up the stairs to a room similar seen on the website and in walks Emily, a bit stand offish and not very good English, which is fine. Slow start to the shower, washes my back for far too long and then gets to the big fella, I give her a good feel around, her body is smoking, so trim, tight and terrific, I just want to fuck here right there in the shower.

Shower ends and I lay down for the massage, which was average at best but I'm very happy to have this young beauties hands and body all over me, spreading hot oil all over my back, b2b massage as well. The lasts for a good 20 minutes and then the flip over begins. She does this thing where she plays with one nipple and starts to rub my balls a certain way and I tell you, I have never felt that before, she wasn't even stroking my dick and I felt the urge to come, she could tell and was almost trying to make me pop to a gentle got her to stop before she ruined everything.

Onto the jerk off and I decided to push my luck, asked for 69, she seemed like she didn't understand but a bit of back and forth and she said, oh 69? No I only nuru. Damn I thought, this is going to ruin the punt. So I let her jerk me off and then ask for blowjob, which was covered. She excels at this, her sucking can be felt through the bag even though I hate covered blowjob seeing my cock in this stunners mouth and her motions, simply superb.

She gets to me to edge and I say I'm ready to come, I pull off the condom let her suck on one nipple and go as hard as she can on me, shes pulling for a good 5 minutes when the first buzzer goes off, I've reached my limit both in time and pleasure and blow a huge load all over myself and somehow miss her all togheter.

As I was showering to clean myself of I asked her if she did sex and she said yes $100, I mean I know Im new at this but fuck me, why didn't I ask during, the whole she doesn't 69 threw me off my game, plus her English isn't very good. At the end of the day I was expecting Ginza at a massage place and if I learn to temper my expectations I would have to say that it was a 8/10 Nuru massage.

Would I return? I plan on it, with a few hundreds next time to see if she will let me eat that kitty, I am a sucker for punishment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the intel. Probably a communication gap. On the website, it mentions diamond is $100 extra on top of nuru massage rates

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i think most girl will do sex but not the diamond service bbbj rimming and stuff

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I may be wrong but I think the blue diamond emoji 💎 in the description indicates whether the girl does diamond or not.
    Can someone confirm?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah on their WeChat the diamond represents girls that will do diamond and the bubbles represent nuru only, that being said a lot of the nuru only girls will do sex for extra $100 tip.

The system here is a bit of a gamble though..
    150/170/195 gets you shower together, massage and nuru body slide, CBJ and happy ending included. Anything like 69, DFK etc is ymmv on you and the girl and may not need extra tips.
    However, $100 extra would get you sex with most of the girls (the girls will pick and choose who they have sex with so still ymmv on the offer) but this does not guarantee BBBJ to be included, nor 69 DFK etc..

On the other hand 220/260/295 gets you shower together, massage and nuru body slide, DFK, 69, BBBJ, FS and CIM.

(These rates and services are the ones listed on their website)

If you do a 30 min session with a nuru girl and add the $100 you’re paying $30 more than diamond but potentially getting less services.
    Even the 60 min session while the same price you may also be getting less services, and from my exp here with a few of the nuru girls the extra $100 does not include the BBBJ or CIM.

So like I said, it’s a bit of a gamble to go with the nuru girls looking for FS expecting the same level of service as diamond, by the sounds of it this would be the case with Emily - extra $100 gets you sex and potentially nothing more

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This shop seems to always have customers. I haven't had much luck with finding great girls there lately. The only time I managed to get a great punt there was booking in advance and I got lucky and booked a good one.

The last 3 times I went there (no booking), was shown only 2 girls and they weren't my type. The better looking girls were all busy (I could hear other punters going in for their booking).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like if the girl does diamond, you might as well pay for that if looking for sex rather than paying for nuru then trying to negotiate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    LoL@Sexkniight I've never analysed it that way but what you've said is exactly right!

Oh well, that's why this hobby is called "punting" right? You take your chances. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you don't.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post
    Yeah on their WeChat the diamond represents girls that will do diamond and the bubbles represent nuru only, that being said a lot of the nuru only girls will do sex for extra $100 tip.

The system here is a bit of a gamble though..
    150/170/195 gets you shower together, massage and nuru body slide, CBJ and happy ending included. Anything like 69, DFK etc is ymmv on you and the girl and may not need extra tips.
    However, $100 extra would get you sex with most of the girls (the girls will pick and choose who they have sex with so still ymmv on the offer) but this does not guarantee BBBJ to be included, nor 69 DFK etc..

On the other hand 220/260/295 gets you shower together, massage and nuru body slide, DFK, 69, BBBJ, FS and CIM.

(These rates and services are the ones listed on their website)

If you do a 30 min session with a nuru girl and add the $100 you’re paying $30 more than diamond but potentially getting less services.
    Even the 60 min session while the same price you may also be getting less services, and from my exp here with a few of the nuru girls the extra $100 does not include the BBBJ or CIM.

So like I said, it’s a bit of a gamble to go with the nuru girls looking for FS expecting the same level of service as diamond, by the sounds of it this would be the case with Emily - extra $100 gets you sex and potentially nothing more
    Great way to explain it. IMO the only reason I would go for Nuru only is the thrill of “getting the special extra” when truth be told most of them will give you the extra for extra pineapples.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds good brother
    Wish she can give bbj in the future

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Part of the joy is doing the nuru only service and then seeing how much further you can get with a tip. I find that a pineapple can get you what you want especially if you are not after fs

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nosytt View Post
    Long time listener first time caller.

So being in Sydney for a recreational weekend and my go to Ginza being closed due to Chinese New Year I decided to venture out to Petersham mainly due to the reviews here and the fact I haven't had a nuru massage before.

I get picked up by my uber and the guys very curios as to why I'm going all the way out there as its mainly an industrial area, I just say massage with a cheeky grin and he gets my meaning. I get dropped off and its a very non descript place, no signage except for the number out the front if I recall correctly. I get buzzed in and some kid greats me at the door and ushers me in, the receptionist asking if I had a booking, I reply no (I had asked if they were open on wechat and for roster, their reply was Yes). I get sent to a small waiting area where they show me the one girl who was available, Emily. Now let me tell you, the website description and photo are correct but she is way more attractive in real life, an absolute stunner. So I agree for an hour, she goes to get ready and I asked for Diamond, receptionist says to discuss with girl in room.

So little man leads me up the stairs to a room similar seen on the website and in walks Emily, a bit stand offish and not very good English, which is fine. Slow start to the shower, washes my back for far too long and then gets to the big fella, I give her a good feel around, her body is smoking, so trim, tight and terrific, I just want to fuck here right there in the shower.

Shower ends and I lay down for the massage, which was average at best but I'm very happy to have this young beauties hands and body all over me, spreading hot oil all over my back, b2b massage as well. The lasts for a good 20 minutes and then the flip over begins. She does this thing where she plays with one nipple and starts to rub my balls a certain way and I tell you, I have never felt that before, she wasn't even stroking my dick and I felt the urge to come, she could tell and was almost trying to make me pop to a gentle got her to stop before she ruined everything.

Onto the jerk off and I decided to push my luck, asked for 69, she seemed like she didn't understand but a bit of back and forth and she said, oh 69? No I only nuru. Damn I thought, this is going to ruin the punt. So I let her jerk me off and then ask for blowjob, which was covered. She excels at this, her sucking can be felt through the bag even though I hate covered blowjob seeing my cock in this stunners mouth and her motions, simply superb.

She gets to me to edge and I say I'm ready to come, I pull off the condom let her suck on one nipple and go as hard as she can on me, shes pulling for a good 5 minutes when the first buzzer goes off, I've reached my limit both in time and pleasure and blow a huge load all over myself and somehow miss her all togheter.

As I was showering to clean myself of I asked her if she did sex and she said yes $100, I mean I know Im new at this but fuck me, why didn't I ask during, the whole she doesn't 69 threw me off my game, plus her English isn't very good. At the end of the day I was expecting Ginza at a massage place and if I learn to temper my expectations I would have to say that it was a 8/10 Nuru massage.

Would I return? I plan on it, with a few hundreds next time to see if she will let me eat that kitty, I am a sucker for punishment.
    Thanks for the review. I take it you forgot to ask Emily for the Dimond service in the room?

I have never been here but it is on my list! she has a diamond emoji in her description on the website so if you asked her and she does not do diamond what Javlover was saying about this emoji indicating they do diamond would be incorrect, although it does seem pretty obvious that it would indicate that. But one should never assume!