Thread: 276 Pitt - Very bad Service

Junior Member(有D料到)

276 Pitt - Very bad Service

Was actually interested due to positive reviews from this forum.

it was a whole bad experience from the start, from we chat asked who is available and booked for the next 1 hour and was told even choa available.
    by the time i arrive she was booked apparently, so had a go with gigi, but man that was another disaster.

she told me that she got period after entering the room, her service was subpar for part 2 only. feels like she did not even want to give any service at all.
    then i want to bail out from not 15 minutes after. the manager came and trying to talk and said i did 30 minutes already and no refund and she only want to give back $25.

Can provide more details if asked, but guys its way better to just go to FS shop at all. i understand the location is more convenient but for this level of service i highly encourage to not waste your money on this place.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    very disappointing to hear, i know 360 has its issues of late now, but I thought 276 might be ok, having said that last few times i went, David was not there and another lady was running it. So could be the reason, and why 360 dont take bookings at all, coz they cant manage them at all, and really they willl take money upfront vs a booking and hope best for both, but it never works out that way and just pisses the customer off.