Thread: Casey. My new number one.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Casey. My new number one.

Summerville massage, Pymont
    Chinese Casey
    Feb 10 2024

This is a two-parter. (And now when I read it back a bit of a ramble)
    Had time to kill today and found myself out around the airport (Inter.) So made my way across to Wolli Creek. Remember having a decent punt here on Arncliffe road pre-C. Girl named Mandy. Gave an average massage then after the flip she crawled all over me fully clothed, wearing an awful, ill fitting, yellow, nylon dress. Bit of lfk then she gets up and offers nhj. Game on and I have a play with her pussy, which I later found out smelled quite fishy, as she brings me off.
    ANYWAY, wandered round today and the place looks to be long gone.
    There's a much newer place on that road now, at no. 35, called Siam Thai, or something like that, so I popped in there. Paid $95 for remedial and it was just that. Really good massage in fact, the type that you know your gonna feel the next day but also left me in a dreamy state. No suggestion of any hanky panky at all. Very young, plain looking girl on reception came and gave me the massage. She gave a pretty thorough go over the buttocks (underwear on and pulled half way down) and when I go for a pee when it was all over there's a bit of sticky on the front of my pants. Like I said, dreamy.
    So. What to do next? I thought I'd just wander to the station and get the next train to wherever. I had Kogarah in my head but no trains on the T4 only replacement buses so the decision was made for me. Back to the city. I had a browse on here for options but couldn't find any inspiration. Before I know it I'm alighting at Museum. Lightbulb moment, how about Summerville Pyrmont. Always wanted to try but never made it. Anyway bus from Hyde park and 25 mins later I'm in.
    "Booking?" "No, sorry". "How long?" "45". Paid up $75 and mama says "Wait one minute, be ten minutes maximum. Waiting room one" Impressed by her English but doubt her honesty. Up I go to the 'waiting room' and it's about 15 mins until Casey comes for me. To my eye she's a pretty lady, not young but bright, with a happy demeanor. We passed a much younger girl in the corridor who had a face like a slapped arse, glad I never got lumbered with her. Casey takes me down the back of the first floor. "Nice big room for you".
    Room was big by MP standards but got to say that everything about this place is seedy. But in a good way almost. Like they make it like that. Not in any way pretentious. What to see is what you get.
    Casey disappears for about 20 seconds then she's back. I'm still half dressed so I quickly disrobe the rest and lie down.
    Her massage is decent enough and there's just enough chat to dissolve any awkwardness. English is good and she comes across as a genuine lady. Tells me she works there everyday except Fri and Sun. And that the manager feels sorry for her cos she's getting old. I tell her I much prefer an experienced lady. She's just started on my hips/buttocks, her touch is very good, I tell her I like her soft hands and so she cups my balls and gives them a lovely gentle oily squeeze. No more than that though and she carries on with the massage. She spreads my legs really wide and gives a very deliberate, really good pressure point massage all the way up the inner seam of my legs, all the time avoiding any contact with my genitals. Hell of a fucking tease tbh.
    The massage ends and some very expert TT is administered pretty seamlessly straight after. My cock is fully stirred now and she leans in to offer the extras. NHJ is fitty and CBJ is a oner. I sit up with my legs over the side of the bed and ask for the latter, I tell her she is easily worth $100. Again I think she looks like a really pretty lady.
    Clothes are off quickly and although she's slim she has some slack around the belly and her boobs are more saggy than firm, although her nipples are full on long and thick, and responsive. For me her face suggests no more than thirty, in the compromised light, but her body (putting it politely) would add a few more years to that.
    She reached for the condom but I ask her to make sure I'm fully hard before she tries to put it on. Nothing worse than MLs trying to roll a condom on a soft/half hard cock. So we have a play, I'm fondling her boobs as she's playing with my cock. She straddles my leg and rubs her pussy up and down, plenty of moaning so I ask her if I can see her pussy. She's not shy and lies down on the table with her legs spread. I'm horny as fuck and would normally ease my way in but she has such a fucking sexy looking pussy I can't wait to dive in. It's very petite and perfectly formed so I start slow with my tongue and work up some speed on her clit as i play with her nipples which are rock hard. She's making the right noises and after ten or so she stiffens and the moans get a bit more frantic as she tenses and writhes around. No idea if she came or not but I ventured lower with my tongue and slipped it between her lips and tasted a familiar, satisfying wetness there. I continued to lick gently as she came down then sat up on my haunches. I took my stiff cock in my hand and she leaned in and applied the condom with her mouth. She gave me a really good bj like this until I was rock hard then I asked if I could lie down.
    She got between my legs so I got the perfect view as she sucked me. And she was good, fucking good. No rushing, great tongue work and sucking, varying the speed and pressure. She got me close at least three times and when I asked her to back off she was happy to, releasing me from her mouth and licking my shaft as she played with my balls. The clock was ticking tho and eventually she looked at the clock and said not much time so I just lay back and let her finish me. She still went slow and steady and when I unloaded it was probably the best I've ever had from a cbj with an ML (I remember some fucking good ones with a girl named Monica at diva body tone when they were on Albion Street but I think Casey might've out done her).
    Casey kept on with her gentle tongue work and sucking long after I'd come. Fucking great service.
    Then it was clean up, she showered, I showered, dress and on my way.
    "Come see me again baby" . Oh, you betcha!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great report. Thanks for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a good 1 hour session with Casey quite some years ago at their old joint. Had a good time with her & always had a hankering to get back to see her. Can't remember if I did an AR or not, but she is a good one for sure...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I really liked her demeanor and non pushy attitude. Then as per Will, she has a great technique on the cbj, outperforming many of the other bbbj that i've gotten. Keep up the good work Casey !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for Your AR - I had a session with her but only NHJ - nothing to right home about but YMMV. Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Nice AR. Yes, Caesy is one very genuine lady. Always happy easy-going. There something about her she is good to be with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Summerville is indeed seedy
    Place never looks clean
    Casey seems to be a good reason to revisit the joint
    $100 for a CBJ is a little exy compared with Broadway 227