Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long do you build up your tank before you go to a shop for release

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Don't understand what all the fuss is about the volume of your cum. I'd sometimes, with GFs only and only in my younger days, fucked and cummed too many times in a short period of time that in the last couple of times I only managed to squeeze out a tiny drop of "semen". We just both laughed at it. It was a testament to how much my girl turned me on to make me still wanna fuck her even though I had nothing left in the tank.
    Of course size (and volume) matters bro, no WL/ML wants a small tip!
    In a recent survey 81% of women said they prefer an average looking bloke with a big dick, over a hot guy with a small dick. So if you are an average looking guy with a small dick, then you're fucked.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Of course size (and volume) matters bro, no WL/ML wants a small tip!
    In a recent survey 81% of women said they prefer an average looking bloke with a big dick, over a hot guy with a small dick. So if you are an average looking guy with a small dick, then you're fucked.
    But "average" is a subjective measure and varied based on race. Average in African men might be huge in Asian men..... There is always that survey you can find online.
    Yet, there is never a survey about average size of women's breasts across countries and ethnic groups.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    But "average" is a subjective measure and varied based on race. Average in African men might be huge in Asian men..... There is always that survey you can find online.
    Yet, there is never a survey about average size of women's breasts across countries and ethnic groups.
    Average breast sizes in Asian women are normally B cup. I can live with that.

White women love African men for their "average" thick, long eels. Most Asian women however don't seem to care about dick sizes but they do care about how their future husband looks - they want their future kids to inherit the father's good looks, and that's why many Asian women like to date white men.

Asian men are the most undesirable because of their lack of jawline, flat noses and tiny eyes. Southeast Asian men may have more chances than East Asians.

And let's not talk about South Asians.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    Average breast sizes in Asian women are normally B cup. I can live with that.

White women love African men for their "average" thick, long eels. Most Asian women however don't seem to care about dick sizes but they do care about how their future husband looks - they want their future kids to inherit the father's good looks, and that's why many Asian women like to date white men.

Asian men are the most undesirable because of their lack of jawline, flat noses and tiny eyes. Southeast Asian men may have more chances than East Asians.

And let's not talk about South Asians.
    Asian women don't give a fuck about looks, what matters most to them is money/wealth.
    The bloke could be Indian with a 1inch cock and weari brown sandals but if he has lots of money and is not a tight arse then all is overlooked.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Asian women don't give a fuck about looks, what matters most to them is money/wealth.
    The bloke could be Indian with a 1inch cock and weari brown sandals but if he has lots of money and is not a tight arse then all is overlooked.
    Those are the gold digging ones who won't even look at themselves in the mirror but overconfident that they have the "charms" to attract a man into their lives. They target lonely rich men who look like middle aged men because they're unlikely to leave them for a younger, hotter girl.

If you're good looking then it is expected that they'll make you chase them. The ones that behaves like entitled bitches with many "options" are doing that just so that the good looking men will not move their attention away from them. A lot of these girls end up lonely because the good looking men know his chances of scoring a less attractive girl and getting into bed with her in less than 3 dates is higher.

Some of them are just uninformed about the psychology of attraction. Good looking or not, all guys are the same and crave the same thing. Of course people will go the path with less resistance. For girls in their 30s I'd suggest dialling down the game because it's very likely they will get rejected on the basis that there's other girls out there that are easier to get into a relationship with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12