Thread: Anyone every got lucky at an Endota massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Anyone every got lucky at an Endota massage

Endota Spa is a franchise operation with an Endota shop in many suburbs. It is legit and pricey, but there is always the thrill of a punter hitting it off with one of their girls who might need $$$ and be happy to risk against management rules.

Have any fellow punters got lucky in this way at a well-known legit massage place?

Please share your experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Endota Spa is a franchise operation with an Endota shop in many suburbs. It is legit and pricey, but there is always the thrill of a punter hitting it off with one of their girls who might need $$$ and be happy to risk against management rules.

Have any fellow punters got lucky in this way at a well-known legit massage place?

Please share your experience.
    Never heard of Endota, but just googled it and looks like they're everywhere.

Also looks EXTREMELY legit - of course, anything is possible based on the individual girl and the particular circumstances.

But certainly looks like a "Final Boss" scenario for turning a legit service into an erotic massage.

That being said, I'm glad you started this thread because these are my favourite punter stories. In the year of the dragon, I'd love to hear who has managed to slay the proverbial dragon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Might cop a shop ban too for even asking...that place looks really legit!

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Might cop a shop ban too for even asking...that place looks really legit!

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk
    You don’t ask. An interested ML would drop hints first.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm sure every ml gets asked
    Cruise ship
    5 star hotels
    Spas
    It's a complement

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It happens everywhere, but not as often as we'd like.

I never had any hints or offers from masseuses at Endota, but long ago there was a very legit place in Balmain near Woolies which had 80% female clients. After going there about a dozen times and seeing the same girl, I got to learn all about her life and financial difficulties. In those days she was paid an hourly wage of $27 and not based on how many customers she attended to. Then one day (at least 10 times after seeing her for legit massages) I slipped in how I am in between relationships and there are many things that I miss -- including "intimacy -- and the conversation moved to her giving me advice on how to find women to date. I then said something like, "You know, I am honestly not yet ready to start dating again. In the perfect world, I wish I could find someone to provide the intimacy I need on a business basis, and my trouble is I don't fancy going to a brothel or one of those happy-ending places."

Her reply, which a couple of decades later remains clear in my head/memory, was "I have been wondering if we can help each other, but I don't want to lose my job here."

The result was six months of me going to see her weekly for massages (and facials sometimes) and tipping her $100 (in today's money this is probably $150 to $200), and she would zip down her white uniform at the front to let me play -- and later suck her nipples -- while she provided the required happy ending, then ending with a DFK when it's all done. I never got FS from her or suggested we meet outside the shop, which I regret not proposing. Main reason was the age difference. She was 22.

It ended when I moved away from Balmain and I started dating a new girl.

How often this stuff happens? I guess only once in a blue moon. I don't expect it would happen without a serious level of trust building and finding mutual needs.