Thread: J Meeko 2024 - save your money, you can give her a pass

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Meeko 2024 - save your money, you can give her a pass

I'll start by saying that I've seen her other ARs and I noticed that there was a considerable decline in her service from her initial start. So I was aware of this going into the session but I was quite hopeful that this was a YMMV situation. As the title suggests I would not recommend and will not repeat but I'll do a short review below.

First impression / Looks

She's quite cute and petite. She has a slim body with A/B cup tits. Photos and description are fairly accurate and she was a young looking girl. I didn't confirm her age.

Personality

I was a little unimpressed. I was her 2nd or 3rd customer for the evening and already she started quite dry. Walked in the room and was quite mechanical (a recurring theme in the session). Not much chit chat or banter just straight to setting up. Throughout the session she tried to put on a bubbly personality but it was so obviously fake and forced that it detracted from the session for me. I will say that at least she was making an effort, which is more than some other girls I have seen in the past, so in that sense it wasn't all bad.

Service

She sent me in the shower first and then after she gave me mouthwash she seemed to switch into work mode. Washed me down and did a brief BBBJ in the shower but went straight to the bed. I tried to initiate some DFK before lying down but she kind of hesitated and told me to lie down.

From here she went into what felt like her "routine". It was quite mechanical (for me) as it started with DFK with heavy tongue for a brief moment, cat bath, down to BBBJ and ball licking/sucking. This was ok but a bit toothy, so I told her to lie down so I could lead a bit. Now as mentioned in other ARs she is ticklish. But what the other ARs didn't really emphasis was the fact that she is VERY ticklish, so much so that it was extremely off putting. For all the guys out there with any facial hair I DO NOT RECOMMEND, as my trimmed beard made her ticklish. Facial hair aside though I basically couldn't do anything, touching her made her ticklish, kissing her body made her ticklish, DATY made her ticklish, and her nipples were ticklish.

At this point I was like holy shit the only thing that could maybe save it is a pussy slide, as it doesn't involve me touching her and my beard shouldn't cause her any discomfort. But she doesn't offer that, which I respect, but man I was struggling.

I attempted round 1, very underwhelming, lots of FOAM though if you're into that but I just wasn't feeling it at this stage.

After round 1 we lay in bed, she wasn't really driving the conversation and at this point I was regretting my punting choice. To her credit she did attempt to initiate a round 2, which I will commend her for but at this point my mind is elsewhere, her BBBJ is very subpar - sloppy and toothy. She attempts to use speed to try and get me hard again but at this point my little man is feeling a little beaten up from her toothy BJ so I tell her to stop.

WIR

Obviously no I would not recommend her and I personally had a very underwhelming experience. But to her credit she seems willing to work, she is quite pretty, and for a Japanese girl she is on the cheaper side.

I will end this by saying I have been impressed with the ladies that N5M have had in the last 5 - 6 months. I had a great time with Marine before she went private, Coco before she went back to Japan, Minami who I wrote an AR on and is currently on roster, and Nene who I saw at 42G but occasionally works at N5M. I made the choice to try a girl who has had glowing reviews in the past and but whose service has declined and unfortunately I lucked out.

IMO save yourself the cash and try some of the other girls on offer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Girls like this so ticklish and not like to be touched should jusr work in massage where touching is not mandatory. I had similar off-putting ticklish thing from her first stint here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the intel/AR bro

Sounds like a unfortunate case of the girl being jaded from the industry, her initial reviews were amazing and her service quickly degraded. Ticklish all over her body is BS and a poor excuse for bad service. If she doesn't want to provide it then she should update her description accordingly.

Have you mention your experience to reception?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Accurate report. I seen her once which was great the the second time was below average and she seemed like it was a chore with everything being an effort. Ban list for me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    is this the same meeko from like mid last year or even before? she used to be good and like to talk and giggle alot if i remember correctly (saw her twice)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJ View Post
    , as my trimmed beard made her ticklish. Facial hair aside though I basically couldn't do anything, touching her made her ticklish, kissing her body made her ticklish, DATY made her ticklish, and her nipples were ticklish.
    hmm usually i always make sure to shave any hair from my face, not just trim. actually short is worst as the hair will become sharp to the girls skin

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for AR/intel @BobbyJ
    Had a review of her last year when I saw. Not sure where it went, prob from old account or got deleted.

She was very bubbly & enthusiastic when I saw her last year but havent seen her since. And she definitely was not "ticklish" then. Maybe just been in industry too long & just jaded now. Sad to see girls who were once great decline over time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Firstly I just want to say N5M management have been great! They handled everything accordingly.

Also in regards to my short beard being sharp, I know what you're talking about iPhone but it's not that. I've been with plenty of women and WLs and it hasn't been an issue, if so I wouldn't be rocking a beard and punting. I've had a few that like to stroke it while we cuddle so yeah it's really just a Meeko thing, as she literally couldn't handle my hand touching her. And if you're wondering I had actually just pumice stoned my skin and made sure it was smooth and moisturised so yeah nothing sharp on my hands either.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    is this the same meeko from like mid last year or even before? she used to be good and like to talk and giggle alot if i remember correctly (saw her twice)
    Yes its the same Meeko from last year. She comes and goes. Thats why I was surprised OP didnt have a great time. Maybe shes not that talkative & giggly anymore. YMMV I guess

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m just glad that I saw her in her first months or so. And it was a kinda unforgettable experience. I dont know what had happened to her in 2 months and when I saw her again, she’s like a different person.

Now it sounds worse haha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Disappointed to hear this - I enjoyed my session with her but agreed on the ticklish bit. I don't think that's a fault of her own (unless she really is faking it).

I haven't seen her since the first time I did - but I suppose it really varies.