Managed to book J Ayano on her first day, here is my brief description of her and how it went.

Face: face is normal. She isn't a pretty girl. You can tell if ginza description doesn't mention pretty, or if they mention "cute next door type girl", and if price is $160-$180 half hour then it generally means the girl is not a pretty face girl.

Body: slim and okish. Her body wasn't my type (skinny, firm, toned) but might be good for others. Being mid 20, her body relfects that young body. Fairly firm thigh which is great to grab. The downside is it seems she doesn't work out much hence there's sag here and there on her boobs and arse.

She has a decent size pair of boobs and arse, which would have looked great if she works out. But they have shown some stretched skin and sag a little. You can see her second photo which shows her boobs have good size, but have dropped a bit. She has tattoos of random things in many places on her body. I don't mind tatts.

Pussy: Probably the best thing about Ayano is that she has a decent, nice pair of legs looking from the front, and a great smooth pussy. She is naturally almost bald at her pussy. In the shower room, I was quite drawn to her pussy. It was neat, tidy and looked good. She has a tad of public hair on her pussy but the hair is soft and few. This girl doesn't need to shave and her pussy was perfectly smooth, almost bald. If you love pussy (which I do, or perhaps we all do), you might like her pussy.

It was her first day so I think she forgot to give me a BBBJ in shower room, but I didn't need it anyway. Got a nice BBBJ on the bed. Her BBBJ was soft but it actually felt decent.

I gave her DATY, tbh I quite enjoy licking her pussy. Her reaction was genuine, quite with some moaning.

Put on sagami condom and we fucked in mish only. Her pussy looked great in mish with an erected clit which was enough to turn me on. Fairly tight, I almost came quickly and had to pull out and finger her again. Then fucked again till I came. She was quite into it. I had already came and she was locking my cock in her pussy for a long time and wanted more pumps. That last pumps after coming was quite satisfying for me.

Overall: she isn't a hot or pretty girl, which is reflected in her price. Still learning on her first day which is fine for me. Good naturally almost bald, smooth pussy that looks great. Love fucking (at least in my session with her on the first day). The sex was good. Great view seeing that pussy during mish. Kept me in her pussy and got me to squeeze out every last juice with every last bit of fuck even after I've already come.

Not so good: decent size boobs which had dropped a little. Face isn't pretty. Still learning on her first day and will catchup her learning soon.