Thread: CANDY@ VIP PYRMONT : A+ Massage and Spanish Aficionado !

Junior Member(有D料到)

CANDY@ VIP PYRMONT : A+ Massage and Spanish Aficionado !

Person's Name : Candy

Establishment : VIP Pyrmont Massage

Date of Visit : Feb 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 95/1-5 Harwood St, Pyrmont

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $80/hr. + $50.00 tips

Size/shape : petite lady size 4 with E Cups breasts

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : Part 1 : Excellent deep tissue massage from top to toe + Part 2 : NHJ + Spanish to completion

Recommendations: Definitely!

Long time lurker ...so in the spirit of giving back to the forum ....I thought I would post my visit to Candy @ VIP Pyrmont

Went to see Candy at VIP Pyrmont last week . Rang the night before and booked an hour session - usually on my bookings at other places or when I am trying out someone new I go the 45 mins option ..but with Candy an hour is worth it -you are always in my experience guaranteed exceptional service.. I had been working too hard and needed the delightful skilled touch of candy to untie the tensions in my body ....

Candy has been reviewed extensively on this forum so there is no hiding that she is an absolute gem. Brother Ahlungor has praised her services and assets and I have you to thank for recommending her on the forum many moons ago …

To the uninitiated a visit to Candy will always guarantee a good session - she is always consistent and thorough ..her part 1 and 2 are excellent - above average and trust me I know what average is ...I recently went to 200 Stanmore where I received a massage from ML who proceeded on the flip to upsell straight away – it was my first time with her granted ,but there was nothing inspiring about her massage or transition to part 2 that would warrant anything more than a HJ which I have already paid for …..but I digress…

I have been visiting Candy her on and off for years I am talking at least 6 years on and off ..let’s say that Mr. Chuck Wow is a regular and we know each other well ...
    Candy greeted me at the door with a hug and a kiss ..she is always friendly and welcoming
    we moved to the first room and I gave 90 dollars - she told me to take clothes off and lie on the bed. While she gets me a change of 10 bucks ...it had probably been a year since I last saw her so I was wondering if she was going to bring back the change ...needless to say at the end of the session I saw that she had placed a 10 dollar note on top of my clothes ...honesty and integrity....and consistency...
    Candy is always consistent and gives probably the best part 1 massage you could have in this city in my opinion .....Yuki in Bondi comes a close 2nd but if I had to call it - it would be candy in first position ... she is tiny , and given her size …she always puts in an incredible effort into pleasing her clients…especially her regulars.

You don't go to see Candy for her looks, she is mature and pleasant ,it’s what she can do with her hands and her other assets that makes you coming back for more....
    I am talking deep elbows into you ...walking on your back ..this lady never cuts corners... Every time I visit the routine is solid -she has studied massage in Korea and has put in the hours....and you feel the difference ,compared to so many ML who just "walk through the massage " kind of gently patting you until part 2 .....
    I have never see her in a bad mood - she is welcoming ,warm and genuine - with a rack that is magnificent for Spanish and at that…she is an artiste- at the top of her game..
    after she finished a through part 1 including walking on my back and finding tight knots she disrobed and part 2 commenced. She has a great rack : beautiful voluminous soft breasts...she put talc on them and started teasing my butt with her nipples and moving up and down my back ..the sensation is incredible….and it’s the transition for me between part 1 and 2 that is also important ..(I hate to bring her up again but a certain ML at 200 Stanmore had nothing between part 1 and 2 except some fake moans and some very light TT ..)

She is masterful at getting you worked up - teasing - caressing and grabbing my balls from the back ..I was begging to turn over - then came the command I have been waiting for .."turn over darling “turn over I did.....and she started to tease me and play with my dick - I can only describe the sensation when she was stroking and cupping my dick and blowing on it - it was like a survival expert starting a fire by blowing on tender and delicate kindling -slowly .slowly and finally fire! she got what she wanted and kept teasing me until I was on the edge a few times …when she was ready ..she leaned over and buried my dick in her beautiful soft silky breasts….-and spanished me to the finish line ......that ending was glorious !

On completion she cleaned me up sat me up and gave me a back shoulder and head massage till the time was up.
    I am generally attracted to younger pretty massage ladies - but I will make an exception for Candy .....this woman is a magician with her hands who has perfected her art form to the highest level of cocksmithery…..
    She is a gem ,an old school service oriented lady, with a warm and friendly attitude who genuinely cares about giving good service to her regulars – She will always have a place in my ML rotation …..
    Treat her well gents and you will not be disappointed .
    Mr. Chuck wow

Brother Chuck,

Wow, an excellent and detailed review on Candy and thanks for drawing the comparison with Yuki too. Two of my top go to lady masters who will always deliverer every single time.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Brother Ahlungor ... it was you who put her on my radar through your glowing after reports ....giving credit where it is due..to you and her !
    cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How are her looks out of 10?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's cute for her age

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Better still, can you find a celeb with a similar look since ratings are very subjective

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm interested to see who she looks similar to too. I'm a sucker for PYTs but if Candy can do an excellent P1 and finish off P2 with a good Spanish with ok looks I'll be sold!

Quote Originally Posted by McDees View Post
    Better still, can you find a celeb with a similar look since ratings are very subjective
    Mate, a matured Milf in her 40’s - look is really not Candy’s selling points. But of course, for yours truly, she is pleasant looking otherwise I won’t be keep seeing her since the good old days in SL, then QVB then Pennant Hills then Pyrmont and Kent St until now. Candy has always been the top 5 within my top 10. Nothing more to say really.

If you actually appreciated a strong and remedial part 1, then it’s a no brainer .

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, a matured Milf in her 40’s - look is really not Candy’s selling points. But of course, for yours truly, she is pleasant looking otherwise I won’t be keep seeing her since the good old days in SL, then QVB then Pennant Hills then Pyrmont and Kent St until now. Candy has always been the top 5 within my top 10. Nothing more to say really.

If you actually appreciated a strong and remedial part 1, then it’s a no brainer .

Cheers
    Couldn't agree more bro Ahulngor!