Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you buy a share in a RnT massage business?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Proceeds from vice and gambling won't add to your karma if you're a holy and religious type.
    Yes Cardinal Pell. You'll go to heaven after molesting those kids and being acquitted of your crimes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    It depends on location and willingness of other shareholders to promote the business. The shareholder VIP rates is not a good idea, it creates a problem where the shareholder might have an interest in a certain ML and book her out all to himself, and if she's a reasonably popular girl ordinary punters will be deterred because they have to choose a less popular girl.

I've spoken with few WGs in the past and they're usually not comfortable having one of their bosses become their client. I think some establishments have rules of not being intimate with your own co-workers and if you really want to punt then go punt at another shop. Also I reckon RnT's are suitable for female bosses, they run the shop better than male bosses and industry girls are much more comfortable working with female bosses.

If my own partner decides to buy and run an RnT shop then I would support her but I won't step foot into the establishment. I'll do the delivery of oils, tissue boxes and towels and probably help with minor handyman works outside operating hours but not become a receptionist during daytime.
    you know what they say you don't dip into your own supply

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Answering the original post . Hell no. Not interested in a share so I can get a cheap service.
    Would definitely get involved in running one though.
    The main caveat being the owner or 50/50 partner would have to be female and Thai, Japanese or Chinese.
    Biggest issue is the MLs. I will not go in to details but you need people working for you that you can rely upon and many of the plethora of ladies around are not particularly reliable.
    There are quite a few good receptionists and owners out there that you can learn little bits from. Even the batshit crazy ones (no names) have some good qualities.

Location is important...parking and railway line are big plusses.

Then it comes down to Math.
    How many rooms do you have
    How many ladies per shift
    Rent
    Receptionist wage/commission.
    Cleaning/supplies etc.
    Security

With the right manager it can be a very good business for you and despite the comments not have to work 7 days and not every week.

Being licensed is also a biggie.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    Rent
    Cleaning/supplies etc.
    Security.
    Anyone care to put some numbers in?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    The main caveat being the owner or 50/50 partner would have to be female and Thai, Japanese or Chinese.
    Biggest issue is the MLs. I will not go in to details but you need people working for you that you can rely upon and many of the plethora of ladies around are not particularly reliable.
    There are quite a few good receptionists and owners out there that you can learn little bits from. Even the batshit crazy ones (no names) have some good qualities.

Location is important...parking and railway line are big plusses.

Rent
    Cleaning/supplies etc.
    Security

With the right manager it can be a very good business for you and despite the comments not have to work 7 days and not every week.

Being licensed is also a biggie.
    It's probably better to have your own Asian gf/wife and her friend to be business partners. Having licence is also good, the only thing you need to worry about is whether the ML has valid working rights or not. If they're overstayers then it's a big headache when the cops decide to do a welfare check on all staff.

Many massage shops don't have bouncers guarding the shop but it's good to find a location where certain gangs wouldn't come to cause trouble and the local police station is quick to respond to violent attacks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
    Anyone care to put some numbers in?
    My tips for being a good business partner:

Don't retaliate the very moment a business partner does something that irritates you. Be kind, but inform them that you don't like being mistreated or misunderstood. Constant communication is key - your business partner can't read your mind or read the room all the time, everyone has their priorities in life. If there's a goal to be achieved your business partner needs to know of those goals. No subtle hints, just say it out. A business partner can be a friend if they're kind hearted but don't push their kindness too far. If you have built good business relationship with each other for a long time, things will work out and everyone will be happy with their team effort.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    If given the opportunity, would you buy a share in a RnT massage business. Say a minimum $10,000 per share? In return you’d get VIP access to booking your favourite girls and a 20% discount on the basic room fee (not on extras which are earned 100% by the girls).

The business would be fully managed so as a shareholder you’d not be required to have any involvement.
    Getting your dick wet isn't really a motivation for an ongoing investment & anyone who considers it to be so isn't the kind of business partner that you would want.

This is business. Don't dangle shiny trinkets because serious investors aren't impressed & would consider you to be someone they wouldn't want to go into business with.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are there really triads/gangs running these joints that need to be spoken to?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pupha69 View Post
    Are there really triads/gangs running these joints that need to be spoken to?
    I'd like to know this as well. Old asian shop owners are linked with triads? I mean it's not IMpossible..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydozzie View Post
    I'd like to know this as well. Old asian shop owners are linked with triads? I mean it's not IMpossible..
    I can assure you that organised crime is in everything they can get into. Not only illegal substances.
    I don’t want to spoil the party when I say that AFP estimates that 50% of the girls working in places we go to are misled into having to do these jobs.

They’re not all nice Japanese (or other nationalities) studying English in Australia and need to make cash to pay bills.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bit of a doomsayer attitude there.
    Sure many girls are duped..it is nowhere near the way it was back in the 90's though. More coercion rather than duping and highly doubt it is 50%.

Less than 2% of MLs I know have not known exactly what they are doing and why. Sure 50% or more regret it but they went in eyes wide open.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I can assure you that organised crime is in everything they can get into. Not only illegal substances.
    I don’t want to spoil the party when I say that AFP estimates that 50% of the girls working in places we go to are misled into having to do these jobs.

They’re not all nice Japanese (or other nationalities) studying English in Australia and need to make cash to pay bills.
    +1

You needn't look far to find organised crime and corruption, it's all around us; from the Australian Labor/Liberal parties, the big 4 banks, the Catholic Church, the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs, FIFA, IOC, WHO, United Nations, US, Hollywood, North Korea et al. It's fucken rampant.

Here's a link to a report which only focuses on the obvious and crime washing the less obvious
    https://www.acic.gov.au/sites/defaul...30817_1830.pdf

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydozzie View Post
    With all these underworld business going on it's good to heed the AFP's warnings on money mules.

https://www.afp.gov.au/news-centre/m...ng-dontbeamule

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    +1

You needn't look far to find organised crime and corruption, it's all around us…It's fucken rampant.
    You’ve left out a few other bad boys. But hey, don’t give out too much intel…You never know who reads this forum.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    +1

You needn't look far to find organised crime and corruption, it's all around us; from the Australian Labor/Liberal parties, the big 4 banks, the Catholic Church, the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs, FIFA, IOC, WHO, United Nations, US, Hollywood, North Korea et al. It's fucken rampant.

Here's a link to a report which only focuses on the obvious and crime washing the less obvious
    Money answereth all things.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Absolutely not, as industry is mostly cash business you will be robbed blind unless u know what you are doing, and investing to get some advantage in accessing sex is a pretty poor reason to invest so much

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seafood View Post
    Absolutely not, as industry is mostly cash business you will be robbed blind unless u know what you are doing, and investing to get some advantage in accessing sex is a pretty poor reason to invest so much
    This is so true

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    +1

However, none of these agencies you listed collect protection $$$ from brothel owners. None of Australian Labor/Liberal parties, the big 4 banks, the Catholic Church, the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs, FIFA, IOC, WHO, United Nations, US, Hollywood, North Korea et al.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know how the recruitment process looks? Do you get to screen them with a 'trial run' before hiring them?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by L_Kun View Post
    Anyone know how the recruitment process looks? Do you get to screen them with a 'trial run' before hiring them?
    LoL are you just after a free root?? And then decide to not give them a job.

Each business has their own processes like any other business dude. There no hard and fast rule.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast