Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you buy a share in a RnT massage business?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Would you buy a share in a RnT massage business?

If given the opportunity, would you buy a share in a RnT massage business. Say a minimum $10,000 per share? In return you’d get VIP access to booking your favourite girls and a 20% discount on the basic room fee (not on extras which are earned 100% by the girls).

The business would be fully managed so as a shareholder you’d not be required to have any involvement.

Banned
    Message originally posted by Nautilus on 13-02-2024 at 08:55 PM

Banned
    It depends on location and willingness of other shareholders to promote the business. The shareholder VIP rates is not a good idea, it creates a problem where the shareholder might have an interest in a certain ML and book her out all to himself, and if she's a reasonably popular girl ordinary punters will be deterred because they have to choose a less popular girl.

I've spoken with few WGs in the past and they're usually not comfortable having one of their bosses become their client. I think some establishments have rules of not being intimate with your own co-workers and if you really want to punt then go punt at another shop. Also I reckon RnT's are suitable for female bosses, they run the shop better than male bosses and industry girls are much more comfortable working with female bosses.

If my own partner decides to buy and run an RnT shop then I would support her but I won't step foot into the establishment. I'll do the delivery of oils, tissue boxes and towels and probably help with minor handyman works outside operating hours but not become a receptionist during daytime.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    to mix fucking and work.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    It depends on location and willingness of other shareholders to promote the business. The shareholder VIP rates is not a good idea, it creates a problem where the shareholder might have an interest in a certain ML and book her out all to himself, and if she's a reasonably popular girl ordinary punters will be deterred because they have to choose a less popular girl.

I've spoken with few WGs in the past and they're usually not comfortable having one of their bosses become their client. I think some establishments have rules of not being intimate with your own co-workers and if you really want to punt then go punt at another shop. Also I reckon RnT's are suitable for female bosses, they run the shop better than male bosses and industry girls are much more comfortable working with female bosses.

If my own partner decides to buy and run an RnT shop then I would support her but I won't step foot into the establishment. I'll do the delivery of oils, tissue boxes and towels and probably help with minor handyman works outside operating hours but not become a receptionist during daytime.
    I agree a working boss/manager should never also play with the staff. But as a silent shareholder, the man has no "bossing" ability.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
    Forgetting about any self-punting what’s the return on the investment?
    ROI of about 12% p.a., Much better than a cash management account or even most shares on the ASX.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    ROI of about 12% p.a., Much better than a cash management account or even most shares on the ASX.
    as a business owner, why would you eat your own products? sounds more like a membership with perks.

Banned

Banned
    I agree a working boss/manager should never also play with the staff. But as a silent shareholder, the man has no "bossing" ability.
    Reasonable opinion for a cute guy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    as a business owner, why would you eat your own products? sounds more like a membership with perks.
    That's what I was trying to point out. A punter being a shareholder of a brothel or RnT will abuse the business that is supposed to make an income. He will think that he's one of the "bosses" and abuse his position by booking out the most popular WG and telling her he's the boss, therefore she has to do what he wants. It's a really bad idea, like owning a small part of a whiskey distillery while you're an alcoholic.

Business and pleasure don't mix, hence it's good to pitch the idea to future mamasans.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't mind to invest, but preferably pay full amount and not known as one of shareholders, perks maybe if i can get early access to book or try new stocks... Lol

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Need to know more details, but to be honest I wouldnt say no immediately

Banned
    If given the opportunity, would you buy a share in a RnT massage business. Say a minimum $10,000 per share? In return you’d get VIP access to booking your favourite girls and a 20% discount on the basic room fee (not on extras which are earned 100% by the girls).

The business would be fully managed so as a shareholder you’d not be required to have any involvement.
    They would be more interested in an active partner than a sleeping partner.

The owners have been working 7 days a week for donkey years are sick of it.

An owner of a small shop in Burwood has decided to retire and let the full running of the shop to a trusted ML. I don't know under what conditions. I have been going there a bit more often to support her. A lovely girl always smiling, cheerful and friendly. Now it's her turn to work 7 days a week.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unfortunately, almost every small business requires its owner to work much more than if the had a management job working for someone else.
    There are very few “gold mines” in owning a small business.

Banned

its gotta be a business decision not a dick decision. haha

Banned

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'd need more information, as stated above who would run it, who would be responsible for the outgoings, in the case of a R&T who would be legally responsible if it was caught out giving sexual services, in all cases who would be criminally responsible if a minor was to be found working on site or drugs were being sold from the site, who would liaise with the triads.

I'm sure I could think of more but that's just my quick assessment of the risks.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    To flip the question over, what would your dream RnT shop be like, when compared to all the ones you’ve been too this far? What are the 2 or 3 issues you miss. Is it lack of quality showers in every room, more privacy, real photos of actual girls, good booking systems, ….. ???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
    You become a slave to the machine. Again it depends on revenue and whether you can have management sit there instead of yourselves.
    If you're taking over an already existing business then it's possible to have the existing managers on payroll to continue their roles, otherwise you might have to run the business by yourself 7 days a week until you make enough to start hiring managers.

There's many issues to deal being a mamasan/papasan - technically you're a hotel manager and the WGs are short term contractors that can quit on a whim. Your job is to make sure the facility is safe and functioning, so I'd say that you have to look after the property maintenance and towel laundering as well as customer feedback.

As the owner you'd want to make sure your ROI is met within a reasonable time frame. If 12% return is what you're aiming for in 12 months time then anything less means that the management team you're either hiring or running by yourself is ineffective and that can lead into desperation - the business using bait & switch tactics, paying for fake reviews online and being stingy when it comes to operating costs (making girls use less towels/tissues, less shower time and making them perform no oil massage).

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast