Thread: My Thailand trip (Freelancers, Massages and Ladyboys)

Senior Member(無間使者)

My Thailand trip (Freelancers, Massages and Ladyboys)

Bangkok
    Feb 1 - Downloaded Thaifriendly in Aus before i left so i had some girls already set up for a night. Girl was a Cambodian raised in Thailand. Short 5ft2 girl but english was very poor. Brought her back for longtime in the hotel was 5000baht. First round BBBJ, DT, DFK, BBFS, CIP. (Please read i do not endorse or encourage this i got very worried that i went on precautionary PEP as i had no idea of the girls sexual history/frequency freelancing.) If you are drunk and stupid like me get yourself to pulse clinic they are very professional and fast in delivery of emergency PEP but its not cheap so thats the price i pay for being an idiot.) Second round BBBJ, DT, Multiple positions (Reverse CG, CG asian style squat, mish, doggy.) She was a very nice girl but the english and williness to just put me in bareback was worrying 8/10.

Feb 2 - Another TF pregame girl.
    This girl was very beautiful but for some reason would not come solo only with her friend who i had to pay the short time fee on too. 6000st for both. Started and both BBBJ and kiss eachother. I was very tired so didn’t get to experimental but they let me film multiple positions with both. Ended with CIM on the hotter one.
    Girl 1 - 9/10 Girl 2 - 5/10 both 8/10 experience
    These two were pretty money hungry but was still an okay first threesome experience

Feb 3 - Rest day

Feb 4 - Went to a place in sukhumit 24 called butterfly massage. The quality of women is great here but worrying on their site some openly advertise “no condom” service. Pick any girl you want 20 girls lineup. One young girl named Yukii (her photos on site do not do her justice) with a big natural big ass and very shy was the one to catch my eye. I picked 90 mins 2800ST jacuzzi. Room clean and new jacuzzi. She was very shy and told me i was her first customer in her new job after she came back from dubai. Her body is the best i’ve seen in my whole life naked smaller titties but great hip ration (i don’t think it was fake) Started by me getting into the jacuzzi and she will give you a wash down and rub some soap over your body. No action in the tub. She then gave me a nice massage no B2B but still felt great. After massage finished she began short BBBJ, then got on top for cowgirl, doggie(amazing view and arch gonna be a memory in my mind for the rest of my life), mish and then she sucked me and jerked me off onto myself.
    I give this girl an 8/10 but her looks defs outweighed her service. She was only 21, so young and was new nervous in the job so i give her a pass can see her improving greatly once service matches the looks.

Feb 5 - Rest day

Feb 6 - Went back to Butterfly and selected Mi-e. Thinner Body but had Lipo scars and enhanced medium sized tits. I didn’t think my first visit could be topped but this girls service levels matched some of my favourite retired WLs in Sydney (T Paula no5 and J Waka CBD style) Her profile listed she did a lot of things but i kept it pretty clean as she was so cute and had very passionate protected sex in all positions and sucked me off to completion. Very willing to please and friendly girl. English was okay did have trouble communicating but not a clock watcher and genuinely seemed to enjoy my company. 2800 jacuzzi 90 mins. 9/10

Off to Patong
    I relaxed on the beach and chilled with friends that were with me from 7-9th visiting local gogos but they seem to only be there to scam as much money as possible from punters. Massage girl quality is Low compared to Bangkok so didn’t decide to get involved.

Feb 10th
    Pre Op Ladyboy
    Me and friends thought we couldn’t knock it till we tried it. Picked up a couple of freelance ladyboys off Bangla road that were very friendly. They were however very money hungry paid 3k baht to them in the tuktuk and tipped 2k for 2 hours. He/She did suck dick good and deepthroated well. Put me in the ass in different positions. I was medded up and had been drinking but don’t think it’s for me and i wouldn’t do it again but like i said couldn’t knock it till i tried it.
    5/10 Tried something new but not for me

Thailand trip was great and i’ll definitely return. I highly recommend butterfly on Sukhumvit 24 to anyone visiting but warn punters of scamming gogo bars they will rinse you if you let them. As always will wait for results to clear before returning to action in Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Lucyfur thanks for the great trip report. I'll be heading to TH later this year and have bookmarked a few of the suggestions except the LB experience.

My thoughts are same as you to have a paid ThaiFriendly subscription. It seems that your Thaifriendly work found professionals. Did you sense that there were amateurs available through TF? But my hope would be that I can access less used pussy for overnight.

Regarding BB in Thailand, exact same thing happened to me on my first night. Silly me arrived with only two condoms (planning to buy in country). The bargirl and I went through these before sleeping then in the morning she just slipped me inside. I don't recall the details but I assume I finished CIP. Spent 6 weeks waiting for all results which all came through fine anyway.

Great report mate! I be in BKK in 2 weeks time and butterfly is on my hit list.
    Can I ask, how does the payment works? Is the listed price on the website all inclusive?
    Do you think it's possible to connect with those ML and ST outside the shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    Hi Lucyfur thanks for the great trip report. I'll be heading to TH later this year and have bookmarked a few of the suggestions except the LB experience.

My thoughts are same as you to have a paid ThaiFriendly subscription. It seems that your Thaifriendly work found professionals. Did you sense that there were amateurs available through TF? But my hope would be that I can access less used pussy for overnight.

Regarding BB in Thailand, exact same thing happened to me on my first night. Silly me arrived with only two condoms (planning to buy in country). The bargirl and I went through these before sleeping then in the morning she just slipped me inside. I don't recall the details but I assume I finished CIP. Spent 6 weeks waiting for all results which all came through fine anyway.
    Hi mate sorry for late reply I’ve been taking a break from punting/looking at forum since my trip. I payed premium for ThaiFriendly and got 600 plus likes in the two weeks there. Thaifriendly is a mix of Old/Wanting a serious relationship/working/normal girls. I believe you can find amateurs or girls who have “less used” pussy on there. The two girls i had told me they work in the office monday-friday and then work on weekends to earn extra cash. Thaifriendly anywhere but Bangkok/Pattaya is pretty shit there are good looking girls in other areas but it’s rare and a lot of girls struggle with english. At the end of the day you don’t know if the same girls on Thaifriendly that appear as amateurs are also standing on khao san road all night. My advice would be to start laying groundwork on Thaifriendly 1 month before you leave and set some girls up and feel them out and you should get a better idea before you go. Goodluck and have fun!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    Great report mate! I be in BKK in 2 weeks time and butterfly is on my hit list.
    Can I ask, how does the payment works? Is the listed price on the website all inclusive?
    Do you think it's possible to connect with those ML and ST outside the shop?
    I paid 2800 for the 90 mins. I didn’t ask but i assume if they have something like “anal” listed as something they do it’ll be extra in a tip. Sorry to not be able to provide more info as i didn’t really dive into the extras too much for some reason, i was fine with just the vanilla sex which is unlike me lol. The girls i saw both told me they work 6 days a week so i could imagine it’d be rare for them to connect outside the shops. Mi-e and I got along really well and I should have got her number. Very down to earth girl. Anyway goodluck!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Butterfly Bangkok extras

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    I paid 2800 for the 90 mins. I didn’t ask but i assume if they have something like “anal” listed as something they do it’ll be extra in a tip. Sorry to not be able to provide more info as i didn’t really dive into the extras too much for some reason, i was fine with just the vanilla sex which is unlike me lol. The girls i saw both told me they work 6 days a week so i could imagine it’d be rare for them to connect outside the shops. Mi-e and I got along really well and I should have got her number. Very down to earth girl. Anyway goodluck!!
    Anal plus 1k
    Natural plus 2k
    Rimming plus 500thb
    Come on Face plus 500 thb
    When you go into the website the girls tell you what services they provide.
    Last edited by Tlito; 22-02-2024 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Anal plus 1k
    Natural plus 2k
    Rimming plus 500thb
    Come on Face plus 500 thb
    When you go into the website the girls tell you what services they provide.
    Thanks for the intel Tlito I couldn’t find the prices anywhere

Senior Member(無間使者)
    would it be true to say that in BKK it's gong to be harder to meet 'normal' girls. By normal I mean girls that might have an office or factory job? I can understand puttingin 'chat' time on TF if it will result in meeting normal girls but not if it's just meeting a shop girl anyway. When I'm in Philippines I can usually find a girl that will stay around and travel with me. Hopefully that's a case of putting that in my TF profile and getting the girls to understand.

I guess that's part of the international punting experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    would it be true to say that in BKK it's gong to be harder to meet 'normal' girls. By normal I mean girls that might have an office or factory job? I can understand puttingin 'chat' time on TF if it will result in meeting normal girls but not if it's just meeting a shop girl anyway. When I'm in Philippines I can usually find a girl that will stay around and travel with me. Hopefully that's a case of putting that in my TF profile and getting the girls to understand.

I guess that's part of the international punting experience.
    Defs could find a girl to do that a lot of girls i’ve spoken to that live Bangkok area have never been to phuket and would be interested in you taking them there as long as you’re paying 😂