Thread: Asian Mistress Club Mistresses Amy & Rose

Junior Member(有D料到)

Asian Mistress Club Mistresses Amy & Rose

Continuing the hedonistic run and having had a spontaneous punt the night before (with Selina) my pre-booked outcall session with Amy & Rose was due . I had Mistresses Amy and Ava before ( Ava has since left) with lots of golden showers provided by the young girls . The Mistress part of AMC doesn*t do anything for me , I*m only interested in the GS . The first session , the Mistresses arrived in very casual wear with no props , BDSM wear or dominatrix attitude . I had become intrigued with BS on offer as with Lara May but that punt was even a consideration any more after my experience with her (Mercedes Roughe was also a consideration but her no show after deposit was also a dead end). Firstly , I wanted to see what the girls looked like considering it had been some months since the previous doubles session. I met both the girls outside and recognised Amy straight away . A very intelligent , down to earth girl if anything I guess a uni student making ends meets and speaker / translator for the other girl if she does doubles. Again both girls , very casually dressed and Rose definitely took my eye . Little social chat and monetary exchange $980 , Amy was bursting for release . Quickly undressing and laying down , the first of many showers happened . I was surprised how much of bladder Amy , then followed by Rose , have . One showers , the other refills drinking water . This continued for most of the session with a little light chatter in between , me and Amy in English , Amy and Rose in Chinese . I don*t believe Rose knew much english except work words like * lick my arse* which I had no trouble rimming . If anything she*d be my choice for a BS if I decide to go that extra for $500. Had to admit but I was tiring and asked for a release , Rose had been rubbing my dick with her feet while I had been rimming Amy .. I got Amy to give me a handjob while Rose caressed my arse .. it didn*t take long to climax. All appetisers with the main menu and booked session to go .. The Queen herself .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonisticfun View Post
    Continuing the hedonistic run and having had a spontaneous punt the night before (with Selina) my pre-booked outcall session with Amy & Rose was due . I had Mistresses Amy and Ava before ( Ava has since left) with lots of golden showers provided by the young girls . The Mistress part of AMC doesn*t do anything for me , I*m only interested in the GS . The first session , the Mistresses arrived in very casual wear with no props , BDSM wear or dominatrix attitude . I had become intrigued with BS on offer as with Lara May but that punt was even a consideration any more after my experience with her (Mercedes Roughe was also a consideration but her no show after deposit was also a dead end). Firstly , I wanted to see what the girls looked like considering it had been some months since the previous doubles session. I met both the girls outside and recognised Amy straight away . A very intelligent , down to earth girl if anything I guess a uni student making ends meets and speaker / translator for the other girl if she does doubles. Again both girls , very casually dressed and Rose definitely took my eye . Little social chat and monetary exchange $980 , Amy was bursting for release . Quickly undressing and laying down , the first of many showers happened . I was surprised how much of bladder Amy , then followed by Rose , have . One showers , the other refills drinking water . This continued for most of the session with a little light chatter in between , me and Amy in English , Amy and Rose in Chinese . I don*t believe Rose knew much english except work words like * lick my arse* which I had no trouble rimming . If anything she*d be my choice for a BS if I decide to go that extra for $500. Had to admit but I was tiring and asked for a release , Rose had been rubbing my dick with her feet while I had been rimming Amy .. I got Amy to give me a handjob while Rose caressed my arse .. it didn*t take long to climax. All appetisers with the main menu and booked session to go .. The Queen herself .
    Can i ask how was Selina from AMC?