Name: Kaori

Nationality: Japanese

Looks: 5.5/10 - Photos are about 80% similar.

Body: 6/10 - B cups - 160cm as listed. She does have a nice round and thick ass which is her best feature, one of the more thicker J girls ive been with.. few stretch marks on her ass but that doesn't bother me.

Session: 60min/280

Experience: I'm going to say 4/10 here. Robotic and felt structured.

Personality: 6/10 - English was very basic and hard to communicate but she did put in some effort trying to talk about Japan etc.

BBBJ: 4.5/10 - No DT or gagging. Average, if not alittle under average. Barely any eye contact but she does spend some time on your balls if you're into that. Also not alot of saliva.

Fucking: 5/10 - Average. CG into missionary then doggy.

Long Review/Overall:

Was feeling lonely and horny so I figured I'd hit up Ginza again. Arrived, saw the lineup and chose Kaori based on previous reviews.

Unfortunately, wasn't the best experience. To be fair, this was 2:45am in the morning so I knew they'd be tired and wouldn't be the best experience but I needed a hit.

Room 17 - prob one of the more well lit rooms I've been in.

When Kaori was coming up the stairs, I could hear a few sighs while walking up. From here, I knew how this was going to be..

Shower with BBBJ which was standard. Onto bed for some DFK, catbath then BBBJ again and then into missionary. The first minute, she was going very slow and looked like she was getting hurt. I stopped to ask if she was OK but she said its ok..moved to missionary and again looked like she was getting hurt so I sort of slowed down and was losing wood cause she was definitely in more pain then pleasure here.. Onto doggy which she preferred. Again her ass is the the highlight here, nice big round ass which was a good view. Did this for abit until she came and squirted alil which surprised me and brought the overall experience back up. Opted to CIM.

After 5minutes of chatting, she offered round 2 and asked for sex. I said it was ok to just talk and rest cause I wasn't feeling it after finishing.

She mentioned that she also does Soapland in Osaka so this is prob why it felt very robotic and structured, this along with it being 3am in the morning.

She did give me a kiss and big hug on the way out and told me to drive safe.

Spoke to the papasan briefly and asked how everything was. I said about a 5-6/10 overall today given the circumstances but more leaning towards the 5. I think it would've been a better experience if it wasn't so late.

WIR - Kaori, prob not. Wasn't memorable and nothing that peaked my interest that requires me to come back for seconds. For Ginza, 100% would come back. This establishment continues to put the punters first and takes feedback into consideration.

If you have any questions or would like me to add other information, please feel free to ask. As always, YMMV.