Thread: 1/ 42 george st Paramatta CBD massage Tina - please avoid

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

1/ 42 george st Paramatta CBD massage Tina - please avoid

I returned to this shop after a long time. This used to my regular place few years ago pre-covid. The service used to be good and even the girls.
    I had heard that the prices the girls asked for extras had gone up. And I would like to confirm that sadly it's true.
    I sent a text requesting a booking with a busty Indian girl. I got a reply saying Tina is available. I made the booking and made my way there.
    When I reached I noticed that the place was oddly empty. I used to be quite busy through out the day. I noticed a Caucasian girl inside not sure if she gives massages or not though. Although she came across as rude when I asked her directions for the room I was allocated.
    I managed to find the room on my own. Tina followed me there. As soon as we enter she asked about what extras I would like. I told her body slides she quoted $150 for it. I was flabbergasted. Asked for price for hand job and topless, $100 she said.
    I should have walked out then and there. But didn't so paid for HJ and topless.
    Tina was wearing a mask throughout claiming she has some treatment on face. So I don't even know how she looked. Her body was curvy but she wasn't busty as I had requested. Maybe a C cup. I went along though.
    She gave me the quickest massage ever under 10mins. Just slithered oil and rubbed hands. Then washed her hands and asked me to flip over.
    She got naked and started HJ immediately. Again it was really bad. I eventually came.
    I am not the kinda guy who would lash out for suck things but I was completely disappointed.
    I always talk nicely to girls as I feel that may yield in good service. But nothing worked in this instance.
    I feel management needs to train the girls better.
    Not visiting this shop again.
    Please avoid

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    After a string of bad experiences I need to find a redemption. Any recommendations in the Western Sydney side?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Go to Parramatta Blossom Massage on church street. Its just around the corner from this place, and i've always found it good and so have many others (heaps of reviews you can look at). Plus extra rates are actually normal

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go dow the street to parramatta blossom. Havnt had a bad time there since I first found the shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sus619 View Post
    I returned to this shop after a long time. This used to my regular place few years ago pre-covid. The service used to be good and even the girls.
    I had heard that the prices the girls asked for extras had gone up. And I would like to confirm that sadly it's true.
    I sent a text requesting a booking with a busty Indian girl. I got a reply saying Tina is available. I made the booking and made my way there.
    When I reached I noticed that the place was oddly empty. I used to be quite busy through out the day. I noticed a Caucasian girl inside not sure if she gives massages or not though. Although she came across as rude when I asked her directions for the room I was allocated.
    I managed to find the room on my own. Tina followed me there. As soon as we enter she asked about what extras I would like. I told her body slides she quoted $150 for it. I was flabbergasted. Asked for price for hand job and topless, $100 she said.
    Tina was wearing a mask throughout claiming she has some treatment on face. So I don't even know how she looked. Her body was curvy but she wasn't busty as I had requested. Maybe a C cup. I went along though.
    She gave me the quickest massage ever under 10mins. Just slithered oil and rubbed hands. Then washed her hands and asked me to flip over.
    She got naked and started HJ immediately. Again it was really bad. I eventually came.
    I am not the kinda guy who would lash out for suck things but I was completely disappointed.
    I always talk nicely to girls as I feel that may yield in good service. But nothing worked in this instance.
    Please avoid
    It is bewildering to think how these lousy girls expect repeat business. It’s impossible for girls to rely only on new punters coming in, and never coming back.

Also, you wonder how they don’t get direct negative feedback so they can lift their game or get a job doing something else for $30 an hour.

After a string of bad experiences I need to find a redemption. Any recommendations in the Western Sydney side?
    Sakura in Smithfield you will not go wrong. Book Natalie for an hour and thank me later.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Please avoid
    Thanks for TOFFT.