I saw Ella yesterday arvo and I was very well pleased!
She lives in a rather expensive but very central location in the CBD. All interactions were clear and straightforward. Her English is broken but the chemistry and understanding is very easy to achieve.
Same as brissyboy said before, the moment you walk in, your Gf is there. Dfk and all! Nothing experienced before from the door.
She is keen and feels honest. Loves to pamper you and make it as natural as you may get. Remember your teenage flings? Yeah those wild and brainless ones where your hormones take over from the brain.
She seems a bit older than the add but very fit, clean and delicious!
My interaction went the same as above for the 3 pineapples plus another half hour catching out breaths talking about her, life and tons of laughs. Her smile is beautiful and she does not hide it.
Seems that she will be leaving to Adelaide at the end of the month then might return in 2 to 3 months. She is delicate but wild. Loves to get you over the edge but she also appreciates you working to satisfy her too. Very GFE like which I really found rare nowadays.
I would say she is one of those golden nuggets that you want to keep for yourself and not really share with the community.