Back in December, I’d booked to see J Marina, but she called in sick - just as I was telling the reception I had a booking with her. But checking the roster for yesterday, she was back on. Obviously having returned from a holiday. So I duly booked for an hour to sample what she had to offer.

She was in the Hello Kitty room which is my least favourite room - circular bed where your feet hang off the edge unless you’re laying right bang in the middle, an unusually big bathroom (I think it occupies more floor space than the bed room) with a bathtub that’s used for towel storage, and not to mention the ergh of the Hello Kitty theme. But, I’m not there for the decor, and I’ve had many a great session with wonderful ladies there.

Well, today it was to be J Marina for 1 hour and I was the first to see her on her return.

Marina was dressed in a skimpy black bra and panties, with short, see-through, black robe. She is pretty in a girl-next-door kind of way rather than beautiful. Young with a lithe body, shapely slim legs, nice bottom, and cute A’s. Her English is passable, but there were moments I had to repeat or explain myself as she didn’t quite understand.

Shower action was as per usual, with a nice sensual BBBJ. Then onto the bed where the highlights were:
Her DFK is quite nice, with very soft lips. But she does do the Japanese tongue-out thing…
She has a very sensual and soft BBBJ style which is how I like it. I was enjoying myself so much that I decided to CIM for the first shot.
A bit of cuddling and conversation, during which she opened up a little more about herself. She said she’d studied make-up in Japan before coming to Australia, and she was working to save up to open a nail-art shop back in Japan.
Then on to round 2. After her wonderful BBBJ, my turn to return the favour with some DATY. I don’t know if it was because I was the first after quite some time (it being her first day back from a long break), but she was very, VERY responsive, getting very wet to the point that the sheets were getting drenched.
She wanted to get on top, and so she dommed me up and rode me like a champ. I swapped to missionary, then finally doggie where I came for round 2.

In summary, Marina is a pretty young girl with a slim body. She is a bit reserved at first, but warms up well. And I think repeat visits will be rewarded with a greater degree of intimacy. Time with her is much more a GFE. She ticks the boxes in terms of service, but time with her felt more intimate than being serviced. I would give her a solid 8.5 overall. I would see her again, but have a list of other girls I’d like to see before a return visit.