Yesterday, I saw J Mayu for a short 30 minute session straight after my 1hr session with Marina (review HERE)

The two sessions back to back were a study in contrasts.

Mayu is more outgoing, assertive, confident.
Mayu has better English, but with a weird Canadian accent she said she got from an ex-boyfriend who was Canadian.
Mayu is the consummate professional - knowing how to pleasure her client.
Mayu has an incredible, slim body.

Face-wise, I must admit Mayu isn’t to my taste. She looks more eurasian, with a wide/round face, with sharp features - she definitely has a more exotic look. But my goodness, her body, especially in doggie!!!!

Anyways, as it was only a short 30 minute session, a quick shower then straight into BBBJ on the bed. Here, Mayu’s BBBJ sloppy technique with hand use reminded me of a WL from years ago - K Misha from Top127!!
After domming up, we then went through a range of positions, but came back to doggie for the visuals of the toned, tight butt with the slim waist, and her arching her back with arms stretched in front of her which got me over the line.

So in summary, J Mayu is a great service-oriented girl, who can confidently hold a conversation in English. I know some previous ARs have commented on her beautiful face, and while she has a very exotic face, not really for me. However, her great body, and her all-round service makes her a 8.5-9.