Thread: Bubbly Cindy @ Pyrmont Massage Greenbank

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bubbly Cindy @ Pyrmont Massage Greenbank

Person's Name : Cindy

Establishment : Pyrmont Massage Greenbank

Month/Year of Visit : 11/02/2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.nearbymassage.com.au/pyr...age-greenbank/

Phone : (02) 9518 8851 0433691978

Hours of Business : Hours: 10AM – 8:00 PM (Last booking 7:30 pm)

Rates : Massage Prices / 30 Minutes $50 / 45 Minutes $70 / 60 Minutes $80 / 90 Minutes $130

Extras Cost : $50

Services Provided This Session : Massage , NHJ

Size/shape : 166cm, 50kg, C cup, Slim and sexy.

Nationality or Ethnicity : TAIWAN

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : I had seen this place being advertised and thought I would give it a go. I walked in without a booking, and was greeted this stunning slim lady in a really nice tight short dress and in high heels. Straight away she starts hugging you, very friendly. A very bubbly personality with a laugh a minute with her. I booked an hour and was offered soft or hard massage, I chose hard and delivered a good hard massage. Before Turning over, she asked if i wanted extaa and I replied " Of course " . On the flip, she asked what I wanted and was offered HJ or BJ, as always I asked how much and her reply was you are the boss, what ever you like. I opted for the NHJ as this was the 3rd massage shop in 5 days and had blown my budget for the week already lol. She stripped off her clothes and started on her task, this time asking for slow or fast, you are the boss you choose and my reply was slow, slow, fast, slow, slow, fast, fast slow, fast, slow, fast, fast, fast, fast, and then my balls emptied out She is a nipple muncher as well and I had to check to see if I still had 2 nipples afterwards lol. She cleaned me up, got dressed and paid her $50.
    Cindy is a lovely lady, I would be more than happy to come back and see her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks brother backdraft... Great AR.

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review BD69.

Cindy is a real minx.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks guys.
    She's a an swesome chick.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds good, did Cindy have a pretty face or a more mature look? and did you catch a glimpse of anyone else working there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo318 View Post
    Sounds good, did Cindy have a pretty face or a more mature look? and did you catch a glimpse of anyone else working there?
    Cindy has a pretty pixie like features.
    Looks younger than her age IMO.
    Very young body. Slim smooth skin and perky breasts.
    Naughty and friendly.