Thread: Linh from PCD

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Linh from PCD

After getting to the floor, I saw Linh hiding behind the door, looking at me. She was no doubt sensational, though no much greetings were done when getting into the room.

I tried to talk to her, but it's sad that she couldn't understand most of the English I said. She led me to her room, we undressed, put a towel around our body, and went to the bathroom. To be noticed, she shared the apartment with another girl, and there was only one shared bathroom in the condo.

She cleaned me up, put bodywash on my lil bro twice, and got both of us mouthwash to clean, without teasings that I expected. I asked her to get down on me there. Since my boner was too closed to tht stomach, she even tried to stand up a bit for the BBBJ, which kinda embrassed me lol. After a few minutes, I cummed in her mouth. She spit it out and got us cleaned again.

Back to bedroom, she put her uniform back again. I caressed her body for some time, then asked her to give me another BJ, and I did not get hard soon. So it's my turn to get down on her, she did not respond much, which was acceptable for a newbie like me. Then we started 69, and I got tired of licking after a few minutes. I asked if she could do facefuck, she did not get my meaning instantly, though she accepted my request. I was so grateful for doing this for the first time, but the bed was too low for performing this position, so it's just a short attempt.

She gave me some handjob until I got hard enough, put condom on and began to ride, the positon that I found not satisfying from my limited sex experience. We switched to cowgirl, then missionary. I was too shy for an eye contact, but everytime I looked at her, her smile always melted my heart. I DFK her a few times, and she's always ready for that. The best position for us might be doggy, she moaned louder and did the pounding actively, even we did not match in the rythm at some moments.

Because it took me sometime to find the intercom, the time of our second round was actually limited. When it's 5 min to the end, I suggested another BBBJ, then handjob, the latter felt not comfortable tbh. At the end, she sucked the tip and stroked me for the same time to my request, which might not be perfect for my 12cm, but very pleasing. I came quite hard surprisingly, and she kept sucking me until the very end. We bathed again, and the alarm was ringing when we got back to the room.

So it's a kinda rushed pure sex experience, not a perfect one, but I would like to visit her again after more puntings with other girls. The only issue was that Epping was too far away from my place. It's my first time traveling to that area, which turned out to be memorable, maybe I should try her roommate next time?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agency: Pussycatdolls
    Wechat: Alwayslucky8889

Junior Member(有D料到)
    who is the room mate?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who is on first base.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looking around, it aint me?