Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The phenomenon of South Asian (Indian/Pakistani) men getting rejected by ML/WL....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendmetheacti View Post
    3 - They tend to be ACTUALLY well educated. Indian people are pretty smart, especially linguistically. Their accent is dogshit, but the second generation doesn't have an accent most of the time. Most Indians raised in western countries end up being pretty chill dudes, low crime rate, decent paying jobs. 1st
    Some of the best BBC news announcers with true blue stiff-upper lipped British accent are actually female Indians.

Indians are now the highest earning ethnic group in the US.
    https://www.livemint.com/news/india/...748104413.html

I think the US culture definitely suits them better. I've had some bad Indian managers in my career. They manage up much better than managing down.

The CEO of Macquarie Group has been a Sri Lankan lady since 2018.

For me, it's the FOBs that are annoying. Like wearing dress pants with thongs or sandals 😂

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Unfortunately for our Indian brothers in arms, all get lumped in the same group that some ML's/WL's refuse to see, regardless of socio-economic status. So being a Billionaire/CEO wont help. Sometimes money still cant get you a booking. And its not just here, its overseas too.

Same issue in Thailand/SE Asia. Alot of Thai ML/WL's there dont want to see Indian men

Some of the top GoGo bars/Clubs dont even let Indian men in.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansimp9 View Post
    I'm okay with sluts refusing me as long as we are ruling UK, Microsoft and Google.
    Please revert back if you have any tech issues.
    Thanking you kindly!

A humble Indian
    In all my years n fortune spent punting I've never spent one moment or one dollar on "sluts" ( your words). Hookers, wg's , whores.prostitutes yes. Single mums.divorced ladies, students yes. But unlike you and your ilk never sluts. Could that be a part of the problem!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who is this Indian billionaire that OP is idolising?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Some of the best BBC news announcers with true blue stiff-upper lipped British accent are actually female Indians.
    The famous British “stiff upper lip” has nothing to do with their accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Dansimp9 View Post
    I'm okay with sluts refusing me as long as we are ruling UK, Microsoft and Google.
    Please revert back if you have any tech issues.
    Thanking you kindly!

A humble Indian
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    It was an Indian at Intel who invented the USB port.

Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Who is this Indian billionaire that OP is idolising?
    The Indian at intel who invented the USB port, as posted by OP brother @ColesBag.

And the ones who are ruling UK, Microsoft and Google as posted by OP brother @Dansimp9

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    In HK there's many HK-born Indians who speak fluent Cantonese. They're more likely to be accepted by the WLs doing private there vs someone born and bred in India.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Unfortunately for our Indian brothers in arms, all get lumped in the same group that some ML's/WL's refuse to see, regardless of socio-economic status. So being a Billionaire/CEO wont help. Sometimes money still cant get you a booking. And its not just here, its overseas too.

Same issue in Thailand/SE Asia. Alot of Thai ML/WL's there dont want to see Indian men

Some of the top GoGo bars/Clubs dont even let Indian men in.
    Not the case in Jakarta.
    These Indians are expats over there and living it up.

Then get a rude shock when over here 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Not the case in Jakarta.
    These Indians are expats over there and living it up.

Then get a rude shock when over here 😂
    Yes, also a rude shock when they go to Thailand 😂

Interesting. Maybe Jakarta is the place for our Indian bros. Are they livin' it up with the local Indonesian girls?
    I doubt its the Chinese-Indonesian girls...

Banned
    Yes, also a rude shock when they go to Thailand 😂

Interesting. Maybe Jakarta is the place for our Indian bros. Are they livin' it up with the local Indonesian girls?
    I doubt its the Chinese-Indonesian girls...
    Indonesian girls love Bollywood. There's many Indonesian + Bangladeshi/Pakistani couples. Doesn't surprise me if the Indians are having a good time in Indonesia.

Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    Indonesian girls love Bollywood. There's many Indonesian + Bangladeshi/Pakistani couples. Doesn't surprise me if the Indians are having a good time in Indonesia.
    Well there ya go. Maybe our Indian bros should book the Indonesian ML/WL's here then.
    Problem solved !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Indian at intel who invented the USB port, as posted by OP brother @ColesBag.

And the ones who are ruling UK, Microsoft and Google as posted by OP brother @Dansimp9
    So which one does Jamez11 think has contributed more than someone else could in a billion lifetimes? (Read his entry). Pretty high rating for a USB port that is already virtually redundant…..
    Says more about OP I think

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hasn’t the UK just gone into recession? ☹️

Banned
    Well there ya go. Maybe our Indian bros should book the Indonesian ML/WL's here then.
    Problem solved !
    Indonesian food is spicy but not as pungent as Indian food. I guess Indonesians sense of smell aren't as sensitive as other Asians but most Indonesian girls date Bangladeshis and Pakistanis because of their religion. They're generally more receptive towards Indians although those with zero sense of hygiene still won't be as lucky.

And yes, I've never heard of Indonesian WLs saying "No Indians" before although I had a chat with some in the past and they still prefer not servicing Indians unless they put some cologne or deodorant on before stepping foot into shops.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    Indonesian food is spicy but not as pungent as Indian food. I guess Indonesians sense of smell aren't as sensitive as other Asians but most Indonesian girls date Bangladeshis and Pakistanis because of their religion. They're generally more receptive towards Indians although those with zero sense of hygiene still won't be as lucky.

And yes, I've never heard of Indonesian WLs saying "No Indians" before although I had a chat with some in the past and they still prefer not servicing Indians unless they put some cologne or deodorant on before stepping foot into shops.

An opportunity here for a nose transplant business, you'd kill it it India and Pakistan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    An opportunity here for a nose transplant business, you'd kill it it India and Pakistan
    Trivia - I heard from somewhere that the name Indonesia stands for "little India". And it is a fact that many Indonesians do have tiny bits of Indian ancestry because according to their history, their early ancestors came from the Kalingga Kingdom of ancient India. And they were also colonised by the ancient Indian Kingdoms for a short while. The Majapahit Empire was an empire modelled after the Indian Hindu kingdoms.

But throughout the centuries the Indonesians evolved from Indian culture - no strong pungent curries, hygiene standards are the best in the region and people are nice and friendly (and they don't haggle).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Please tell me you’re not that dumb… are you trying to refer to a nose job aka rhinoplasty? Bahahahaha you think people who get nose surgery done have nose’s transplanted🤣🤣🤣🤣 where do they get these noses from? Does the nose fairy leave them under the pillow…

Have you ever heard of that saying, it’s better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    Please tell me you’re not that dumb… are you trying to refer to a nose job aka rhinoplasty? Bahahahaha you think people who get nose surgery done have nose’s transplanted🤣🤣🤣🤣 where do they get these noses from? Does the nose fairy leave them under the pillow…

Have you ever heard of that saying, it’s better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
    For fucks sake simp! You're a victim of your own stupidity. It s quite obvious you're Indian and can't handle facts or take the heat!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For fucks sake simp! You're a victim of your own stupidity. It s quite obvious you're Indian and can't handle facts or take the heat!
    Mate, I’m as Indian as you are an alpha… not in the slightest.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast