Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The phenomenon of South Asian (Indian/Pakistani) men getting rejected by ML/WL....

Banned
    https://youtu.be/ew7-Z2xCMgE?si=4B4wCaAaz8eJriK4

I think this documentary of Indian SWs in India sums up the reason for Indian punter behaviours - sex work is mostly done by girls from the lower caste and often they would be paid not just to have sex but basically giving away the rights to be raped and abused by their customers.

If you've dated indian girls, they have such a high opinion of themselves.

This girl was telling me she's Brahman, I said no one cares here.

Smell is not too bad but they definitely need to wax and shave more often.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post

Smell is not too bad but they definitely need to wax and shave more often.
    In general any Indian Indian in Australia would be from the top 3 castes since the lower castes would never have the opportunity to leave India.
    So not sure why she felt that was special. Same goes for the Indian cricket team. All from the top 3 castes.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    I love Indian women as well. Very exotic & beautiful. But the class/caste system is deeply ingrained in their culture. Even the ones born/bred in a Western country, theres still some element of it deep in their psyche.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    I love Indian women as well. Very exotic & beautiful. But the class/caste system is deeply ingrained in their culture. Even the ones born/bred in a Western country, theres still some element of it deep in their psyche.

Ergo the analogy of the tree roots and tree trunk I described earlier.
    We are talking at least 2-3 generations before any proclivities have been erased and even then there's always something that is too difficult to shake off.

Banned
    In Malaysia and Singapore (and other Southeast Asian countries where at least 5 generations had lived there) the Indian community don't even know what caste their families came from. All they know is their ethnic origin - Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Sinhalese, Punjabi. Then a tiny group of Pakistanis and Nepalese came and naturalised either pre or post Malayan independence. Local Malays say the local Indians tend to smell like garlic or onions but not as pungent as their motherland counterparts. Had some Malaysian Tamil friends in the past and they shower quite a lot in a single day - 2 to 3 times daily. They were punters as well and had no problem with Thai, Chinese or Vietnamese WLs there.

Ask an overseas Indian diaspora if they would return to live in the motherland, 9/10 would probably say no although they'd love to visit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It was said to me they don’t like guys with beard too dirty

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    Ask an overseas Indian diaspora if they would return to live in the motherland, 9/10 would probably say no although they'd love to visit.
    Maybe this is true with the diaspora who settled in the West for decades but there is reverse migration happening and growing at the same time. Read this article from BBC
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68124559

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OnOnOnOn View Post
    In general any Indian Indian in Australia would be from the top 3 castes since the lower castes would never have the opportunity to leave India.
    So not sure why she felt that was special.
    The most interesting thing about the Indian Diaspora is the disproportionate number that emigrate from the Southern States particularly Tamils. From the 50's for some 30 years these states were ruled by Communist governments which spent a much higher % of their income on education than did the more Northern States. Thus it is the educated Indians who emigrated rather than the Northern peasants whatever their caste.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Some of them can be quite hot, very beautiful legs and ass, but I am put off by their moustaches. Look closely, most of them have some and they don't do nothing about it!

I'm of the opinion that there must be at least some girls who ban them for their skin colour, and it's for a very practical reason.

That skin colour, let's face it, it looks like shit. Ok... A white guy shows up with shit on his skin, you can tell from a mile away. An Indian bloke does the same, she can't tell until it is too late.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I'm of the opinion that there must be at least some girls who ban them for their skin colour, and it's for a very practical reason.

That skin colour, let's face it, it looks like shit. Ok... A white guy shows up with shit on his skin, you can tell from a mile away. An Indian bloke does the same, she can't tell until it is too late.

These girls can only do this job by blocking out their customer’s appearance. You got to remember they’re dealing with gross, fat, old white, middle eastern and Asian customers every day, they have to be immune to men’s appearance/skin colour or they wouldn’t last.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have a beard, never had an issue. But I'm white. I keep it trimmed, but its still there.

Its not the same, but many girls advertise Asian only, so its their choice. No point arguing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post

HAHAHAHAHA Brahman, i once employed one, and i had a team of other Indians also, i quickly found out that the Brahman guy was the highest cast.
    however, the day came to let him go, and i told the other Indians, -- come watch me fire a God........

I think you guys mean Brahmin. Brahman are cows, lollll....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA Brahman, i once employed one, and i had a team of other Indians also, i quickly found out that the Brahman guy was the highest cast.
    however, the day came to let him go, and i told the other Indians, -- come watch me fire a God........
    You ran a team of Indians at CBD?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetJam View Post
    You ran a team of Indians at CBD?
    A third CBD shop with Indian MLs, only for Indian punters. Instead of baby oil the punters will be smothered in ghee and mustard oil. The whole place will smell like Harris Park.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    These girls can only do this job by blocking out their customer’s appearance. You got to remember they’re dealing with gross, fat, old white, middle eastern and Asian customers every day, they have to be immune to men’s appearance/skin colour or they wouldn’t last.
    Sorry mate that description of customers doesn't represent all punters. This is just your own assumption.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Sorry mate that description of customers doesn't represent all punters. This is just your own assumption.
    I was referring to a posters comment that some girls don’t like seeing Indians because of their skin colour, something about not seeing shit on them if it was rubbed on their skin or some low IQ racist crap and was pointing out these girls have to fuk all types of guys from all over the world, white, middle eastern, asian including old, ugly, overweight etc.. and have to ignore men’s appearance including skin colour to do what that do. Maybe this commenter fell into that category and I was hoping he would see the hypocrisy. I think most people commenting on this thread don’t actually see the hypocrisy of what they’re saying even though it’s as obvious as dogs balls.

It would be good if more people took your stance on not making assumptions, i.e the minority of sex workers don’t see Indians so all Indians stink, are lazy, scum, ugly sub human and many other assumptions made.

Again, I just want to point out the hypocrisy of the people making these racist comments are more than likely projecting onto others their own faults and like most racist have to put other races down to feel superior.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Feedback from a few of the girls have said they don't like dealing with indian men because they are super demanding/difficult and expect the world for very little.

Oh and the smell

Sent from my LE2123 using Tapatalk

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast