Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The phenomenon of South Asian (Indian/Pakistani) men getting rejected by ML/WL....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    I've never seen a Nepalese differentiate themselves from Indians. I have worked with both Nepalese of Dravidian and Asian origin, no one talks like you do. Nepalese of Dravidian/Newari origin and practice Hinduism always say that Indians are their brother nation. Even with the Asian/Sherpa Nepalese they don't make distinctions between themselves and the Hindus as Northern Buddhism has deities that correlates with Hindu deities. In fact, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism and Jainism were never considered different religions until the British came over and made distinctions the same way they put a label on Catholicism vs Protestantism.
    Be careful taking a dump near a sherpa. They will hit you up for cash if you havent purchased a plastic bag off them

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetJam View Post
    Be careful taking a dump near a sherpa. They will hit you up for cash if you havent purchased a plastic bag off them
    Their currency isn't expensive. I'd pay them up if it was for them to buy barley flour and not booze. And why would you shit in a plastic bag? Just dig a bloody hole and wash your bum with naturally abundant snow.

Banned
    Their currency isn't expensive. I'd pay them up if it was for them to buy barley flour and not booze. And why would you shit in a plastic bag? Just dig a bloody hole and wash your bum with naturally abundant snow.
    They want to see the bag with shit in it as proof you arent leaving it up the mountain.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've never seen a Nepalese differentiate themselves from Indians. I have worked with both Nepalese of Dravidian and Asian origin, no one talks like you do. Nepalese of Dravidian/Newari origin and practice Hinduism always say that Indians are their brother nation. Even with the Asian/Sherpa Nepalese they don't make distinctions between themselves and the Hindus as Northern Buddhism has deities that correlates with Hindu deities. In fact, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism and Jainism were never considered different religions until the British came over and made distinctions the same way they put a label on Catholicism vs Protestantism.
    Just because you havent seen doesn't mean it doesn't exist. They might not want to be open about it but almost every one of two nepealese doesnt like indians. There's many political and identitical reasons behind it. Like I said, we follow same religion but other than our religion and culture we dont see them as our own. And when i say that , I'm not discriminating against indians but it's just the way it is. I dont know why you started talking about all religions being all same where as im talking about people from two different countries. Brother nation because of religion not for any other reason. Also , coz indians think they are superior than us.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    So a bit like an Aussie vs a Kiwi, an American vs a Canadian, a Croatian vs Serbian etc
    There's more to it with history and indians trying to dominate and manipulate. I think it's worst than kiwi vs aussie. It's not me discriminating against indian people. Its just how history has been and what we as a country have been through.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm okay with sluts refusing me as long as we are ruling UK, Microsoft and Google.
    Please revert back if you have any tech issues.
    Thanking you kindly!

A humble Indian

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansimp9 View Post
    I'm okay with sluts refusing me as long as we are ruling UK, Microsoft and Google.
    Thanking you kindly!

A humble Indian
    Unfortunately Microsoft and Google don't operate any massage parlour. That's where you humble guys miss out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanking you kindly!

A humble Indian
    You listed 3 (or even 100) out of 1,425,000,000 Indians 😂. That’s what ML/WG say; they can’t bother picking one in a million to get naked with.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    It's pretty obvious they are the scum of the earth.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanking you kindly!

A humble Indian
    Yeah it's a good thing it's only Google, Microsoft etc imagine if it was Burger King, Hungry Jacks, Maccas, Grilled - we'd be completely fucked and turned off from eating burgers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah it's a good thing it's only Google, Microsoft etc imagine if it was Burger King, Hungry Jacks, Maccas, Grilled - we'd be completely fucked and turned off from eating burgers.
    Are you that that wannabe “alpha male” that supposedly has women figured out and just parrot fresh and fit and call out everyone else being simps? That manosphere shit is supposed to be for loser 20 year olds not loser 40+ year olds thinking they’re the big dog on a forum for sex work lol. Maybe work on yourself so you don’t feel the need to put other races down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    It's pretty obvious they are the scum of the earth.
    Those who love to find faults in others rarely find faults in themselves.

Like my previous comment, work on yourself so you don’t need to spew that racist crap to make yourself feel superior.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dating Indian men by an Indian girl...eek
    https://www.idiva.com/relationships-...dian-man/29790

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKHoney888 View Post
    Dating Indian men by an Indian girl...eek
    https://www.idiva.com/relationships-...dian-man/29790
    What Thai women dislike about western men… eek
    https://eightify.app/summary/relatio...viors-to-avoid

Western men must be scum of the earth

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You know the answer, they stink to high heaven

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    What Thai women dislike about western men… eek
    https://eightify.app/summary/relatio...viors-to-avoid

Western men must be scum of the earth
    Well somebody must have got their feelings hurt.

Bro, if you're gonna come out swinging don't use a fucken brown sandal - it's fucken disrespectful !

Banned
    One day Indians will rule international fastfood world with Curry Puffs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendmetheacti View Post
    The problem is that they eat this pungent curry food... Every single day, for almost every single meal.
    Lunch? Curry. Dinner? Curry? Breakfast? Literally curry.

It's astonishing.
    Sometimes it's an economic consideration rather than culinary choice.

Rice and curry gravy are still the cheapest combination for many Indians.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    One day Indians will rule international fastfood world with Curry Puffs.
    I would be their best customer if that happened. Nothing beats a good samosa / curry puff. In fact, I love a good curry, as long as I'm not going to be getting cosy with a lady after eating it, lol...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    https://youtu.be/a5EqALVlUIM?si=TM1A4Lq8jHKa4N8S

I guess this clip answers many questions

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast