Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The phenomenon of South Asian (Indian/Pakistani) men getting rejected by ML/WL....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It was an Indian at Intel who invented the USB port.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    But do you know if that Indian inventor of the USB finds it easy to book a ML/WL ? 😳

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    But do you know if that Indian inventor of the USB finds it easy to book a ML/WL ? 😳
    Was looking a some tech gadgets on a Chinese web site and the ad said 'No USB' - Go figure!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Was looking a some tech gadgets on a Chinese web site and the ad said 'No USB' - Go figure!
    Yeah, they should invent a "Bluetooth/Wireless 2.4G" shop where they can control a pair of robot hands to do both part 1 + 2 wirelessly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Was it Chinese invented gunpowder but they still lost the Opium War?

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Imagine being an Indian billionaire inventor who can afford to buy nearly anything but still cannot get a booking with a ML/WL ....

I love this thread, it highlights the wittyness of some forum members. All in honestly though whilst I don't discriminate nor am I racist. My past experience with Indian staff had been around how educated they are and their personality traits they carry based on how they were raised. You could easily tell ones that weren't raised with manners, that wouldn't be sensitive to their environment they were in. They would pick their nose or fart infront of customers. Now on the flip side ones that had a good upbringing and educated were courteous well mannered and didn't smell like they hadn't had a shower in a week.
    In my experience regardless of which country one comes from, all it comes down to is upbringing and what mannerisms they were raised with. But nonetheless India being the most populated country and the percentage of their people studying or working in other countries including Australia, most of the ones coming over are ones from poverty trying to make $$$ unfortunately most they lack iq/eq to be able to fit in well into the new environment.

Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    https://surrula.com/why-do-indian-people-smell-bad/

Found this interesting article, and the highlight of the article is especially concerning:
    "Not using soap and water after using the bathroom: Perceived as unhygienic by some cultures"

Perceived? How is shit on your fingers, even a bacterial thin smear, a matter only of perception as being unhygenic? Would accept a slice of cake from such a hand?

Why are they pussy footing around with bullshit language?

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    "Not using soap and water after using the bathroom: Perceived as unhygienic by some cultures"

Perceived? How is shit on your fingers, even a bacterial thin smear, a matter only of perception as being unhygenic? Would accept a slice of cake from such a hand?

Why are they pussy footing around with bullshit language?
    I'm pretty sure they use the left hand for cleaning and the right for eating... so it's totally ok right? No cross contamination, easy peasy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think in one or two generations they turn out alright.
    The problem is for the last like 2 decades we've had a non-stop stream of Indian people come in, and so they're all very "Indian", rather than dark skinned Australians with indian ancestory.

Like here are the habits that I think the second generation ends up forgetting:

1 - They don't have some kind of deep "India #1" pride. They're like, Yeah India, It's a shit hole. Dude, have you seen that video where a pig eats a babies fetus in an Indian dump... that's so fucked up? (said by a second generation Indian, to them it's a curiosity they are as foreign to that as any white person is. Wheras a 1st generation Indian person would get extremely defensive, and start yelling about how abortion is very common in the west.

2- They don't eat curry so much. I mean I know it sounds like a racist joke. But 1st Generation Indians literally eat curry, 2-3 meals a day. 7 days a week. Thats all they know how to cook. Lunch, is a box of leftover curry from last night's meal, dinner is a new batch of curry. 7 Days a week. 52 weeks a year... The second generation tend to mix it up quite a bit, and when they move out from their parents place, they basically swear off curry and stick to western food.

3 - They tend to be ACTUALLY well educated. Indian people are pretty smart, especially linguistically. Their accent is dogshit, but the second generation doesn't have an accent most of the time. Most Indians raised in western countries end up being pretty chill dudes, low crime rate, decent paying jobs. 1st

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Women have the choice and just remember.
    They make it on you too if you are unlucky too.

Same way Police and everyone else, Has perceived perception.
    all the BS, I treat everyone equal is bullshit.

How your life experiences are is how you end up treating
    The same goes for all the warnings.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    I'm pretty sure they use the left hand for cleaning and the right for eating... so it's totally ok right? No cross contamination, easy peasy
    Unfortunately, they are also very fond of rubbing their hands together when they get excited about something, so...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Unfortunately, they are also very fond of rubbing their hands together when they get excited about something, so...
    But shit only sticks to a blanket...... doesn't it ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LMFAO!!!! You’re so desperate for validation you finally feel superior because some sex workers refuse to see Indians… you can’t make this shit up!!!! Ok mate, you’re part of the chosen few who sex workers sleep with… congratulations you’re a stud and adonis who women can’t keep the hands off.

Did it even occur to you, you’re here and the Indian billionaire inventor isn’t?

You ain’t superior, you ain’t shit… work on yourself

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    What if you're being served by a one handed Indian, then you're fucked!

Anyway all these bullshit excuses about culture, history, food, religious practices etc are fucken cheap excuses to justify their unhyegenic and lazy lifestyles. If wherever you go, men and women unanimously say that you stink like a fucken council tip then do something about it! It's not that fucken hard.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    LMFAO!!!! You’re so desperate for validation you finally feel superior because some sex workers refuse to see Indians… you can’t make this shit up!!!! Ok mate, you’re part of the chosen few who sex workers sleep with… congratulations you’re a stud and adonis who women can’t keep the hands off.

Did it even occur to you, you’re here and the Indian billionaire inventor isn’t?

The simp comes out throwing decrepit brown sandals again!
    What good is it being a billionaire if you can't score a simple 'paid' root with an Asian WL?
    How about working on your personal hyegene and bedroom manners, that'll be a good place to start.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post

Are you really an “ugly western man” you are claiming?

You are pointing out to everyone here that they are making them self superior by hooking up with a WL/ML, but all this time you are so hard to defend how billionaire and professional Indians are. Is this to make yourself feel superior?

The sad reality of Indian culture is the class system and being misogynist. Isn’t people who are uneducated, poor or even people from your so called “low class” are treated as trash. If you are a woman this is worse.

It is more likely ML/WL that have “no indians” policy had a horrible first hand terrible treatment experience or know someone that are close to them. Probably these customers are billionaires and professionals who treat other people trash because they feel superior than others.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Diaz View Post
    Are you really an “ugly western man” you are claiming?

You are pointing out to everyone here that they are making them self superior by hooking up with a WL/ML, but all this time you are so hard to defend how billionaire and professional Indians are. Is this to make yourself feel superior?

The sad reality of Indian culture is the class system and being misogynist. Isn’t people who are uneducated, poor or even people from your so called “low class” are treated as trash. If you are a woman this is worse.

It is more likely ML/WL that have “no indians” policy had a horrible first hand terrible treatment experience or know someone that are close to them. Probably these customers are billionaires and professionals who treat other people trash because they feel superior than others.

If I’m not an ugly western man the only other option is an attractive western man… thanks for the compliment 😍

I am pointing out the fact they are spewing racist crap by calling all Indians dumb, ugly, scum etc. I’m calling out the hypocrisy of a lot of these guys who think Indians are inferior and by virtue they are superior because they happen not to be ina race that some sex workers exclude, it doesn’t take a genius what type of “men” these really are in the real world, hence the need for validation from sex workers even at the expense of Indians.

They could be talking about any race in that manner and I would be saying the exact same things.

So wait, people call out another race (not just professionals or billionaires) for being scum and I disrepute that and as a western/Australian born apparently attractive man, that’s trying to make me feel superior?

It’s gotten to the point where you have people on this forum thinking they’re superior to an Indian billionaire who has contributed more to society then they ever could in a billion lifetimes and they still feel more superior and validated because that man is part of the same group that the minority of sex workers exclude. I don’t care if someone is begging on the street or successful I treat both of them with dignity and respect they deserve.

Than you’ve got the guy with shoulders like a snake and a chode thinking he’s an alpha male and calling others a simp… don’t get me started with him😀

Your point on the class system is more than likely correct, it’s unfortunate but a fact of life and is probably the underlying reason, even if it’s the minority its enough for them to not be comfortable. And that’s fair enough.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lets see.....

no deoderant .. saves cash
    no shower
    dont even whipe their ass after no2, clean snap they recon
    picking their nose and arse
    rude and entitled
    cheap skates
    adhear to the cast system and think they are top and wl bottom

now thats just the good ones, i could start the really bad things

one girl told me one guy wanted to fuck the whole time nonstop to get his money worth was like he saved it up for years and then will always short change them on extras....

disgusting.

Just look how much defication is going on in the public streets,... nah bro steet clear

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendmetheacti View Post
    I think in one or two generations they turn out alright.
    The problem is for the last like 2 decades we've had a non-stop stream of Indian people come in, and so they're all very "Indian", rather than dark skinned Australians with indian ancestory.

Like here are the habits that I think the second generation ends up forgetting:

1 - They don't have some kind of deep "India #1" pride. They're like, Yeah India, It's a shit hole. Dude, have you seen that video where a pig eats a babies fetus in an Indian dump... that's so fucked up? (said by a second generation Indian, to them it's a curiosity they are as foreign to that as any white person is. Wheras a 1st generation Indian person would get extremely defensive, and start yelling about how abortion is very common in the west.

2- They don't eat curry so much. I mean I know it sounds like a racist joke. But 1st Generation Indians literally eat curry, 2-3 meals a day. 7 days a week. Thats all they know how to cook. Lunch, is a box of leftover curry from last night's meal, dinner is a new batch of curry. 7 Days a week. 52 weeks a year... The second generation tend to mix it up quite a bit, and when they move out from their parents place, they basically swear off curry and stick to western food.

3 - They tend to be ACTUALLY well educated. Indian people are pretty smart, especially linguistically. Their accent is dogshit, but the second generation doesn't have an accent most of the time. Most Indians raised in western countries end up being pretty chill dudes, low crime rate, decent paying jobs. 1st
    hard not to agree with this.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast