Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The phenomenon of South Asian (Indian/Pakistani) men getting rejected by ML/WL....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @BakerGeoff, thanks for the update👍

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    A third CBD shop with Indian MLs, only for Indian punters. Instead of baby oil the punters will be smothered in ghee and mustard oil. The whole place will smell like Harris Park.
    BRO, LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is one example of what the girls have to put up with.
    Just last boxing day at a Thai shop where only one girl was working as the others were at the boxing day sales.
    The front door was locked, but there was a buzzer.
    I was getting a massage when a guy started banging on the door, he didn't use the buzzer.
    Girl goes out and this is the following interaction.
    Girl opens the door a little.
    GIRL : I am busy, come back in half an hour.
    GUY: I want a blow job ( as he tries to force the door open).
    GIRL: NO
    ME: Loud fake coughing.
    GUY: Ya fucking bitch. ( And he storms off).
    This guy was an Indian.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA Brahman, i once employed one, and i had a team of other Indians also, i quickly found out that the Brahman guy was the highest cast.
    however, the day came to let him go, and i told the other Indians, -- come watch me fire a God........
    Gold.
    What field are you in?
    I've barely come across any Indians in my profession.

Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Gold.
    What field are you in?
    I've barely come across any Indians in my profession.
    I'm guessing your not in I.T. lols

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    I'm guessing your not in I.T. lols
    Bro, I've personally witnessed Indians in IT go out of their way to only hire other Indians when they get given the power to screen applicants. Really lacking in ethics, that race.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, I've personally witnessed Indians in IT go out of their way to only hire other Indians when they get given the power to screen applicants. Really lacking in ethics, that race.
    It's a classic case of just give 'em an inch'n' they take a mile.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I asked a WL about this once when I saw her about why she said no to Indian men on her profile, she said it was because they treated her badly and were too rough. As a Caucasian Aussie, I respect the girls that say Asian only or at their discretion, their body, so their rules.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty3d View Post
    I asked a WL about this once when I saw her about why she said no to Indian men on her profile, she said it was because they treated her badly and were too rough. As a Caucasian Aussie, I respect the girls that say Asian only or at their discretion, their body, so their rules.
    Ignorant "poor ghosts" (local yokels likee you and me cobba) are reported more undesirable. Our golden coffee coloured. mainly slimmer brothers are just far more comfortable with their intoxicating human funky town than we fat arsed, pot gutted pit sniffing face pullers. Who cares?

Sent from my SM-S711B using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Really lacking in ethics, that race.
    You're not being racist though right? Only negatively generalising about 1.4 billion people.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I don't want this to turn into a racist thread, so if you choose to add your comment, please refrain from smart-arse racist comments.

There are 22 girls on the roster at N5M today. Understandably, some of them don't want to see customers from their nationality.
    For example, Korean girls don't wish to see Korean customers, and Japanese girls do not want to see Japanese customers. It makes sense because of privacy reasons, and some of these ethnic groups are small in number in Sydney, so there is a risk of meeting someone who knows them, etc.

But what is surprising is the number of girls who specify "No Indian customers due to personal reasons". None of these girls are Indian.
    No doubt "Indian" in this context includes Pakistani, Sir Lankan, Nepalese, Bangladeshi, etc.

I wonder what gives Indian men a bad name. I notice this is common across the board and not only limited to N5M, but to other shops too.
    It is also common with dating sites where it is well known that when Indian men make approaches, they often receive no replies.

What light could you shed on this trend, without making purely racist remarks.

One WL I saw mentioned she didn’t see Indian customers because she was dating one at the time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In Thailand you always see Indians etc sitting alone or by themselves in bars or clubs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Most FL's I've known won't go because of the POSSIBILITY of physical abuse, non-payment, misogynistic attitudes (women in general, and Asians in particular, are less than human). Knew one quite well who told me she'd been thrown out of a hotel room, naked, when she had not complied with ALL of his desires. There she was, 2 AM, naked in the hall, pounding on the door. This in a country where even cohabitation is illegal, let alone prostitution, and the Johns also arrested. He finally opened the door, she rushed in, grabbed her clothes, and left, obviously sans payment. QUICKLY dressed in the stairwell, fearful that he might come looking for her. Thing about the CIA (Chinese Intelligence Agency), word QUICKLY spreads... Number of times ladies would walk with me when exiting a certain bar after the mid-afternoon closing to escape a gauntlet of Indian construction workers waiting in the parking lot for a friendly grope. Number of bars would not admit, or else they were not members so had to pay an entrance fee, just because a few would cause problems looking for free samples. Another FL who was on my pitching rotation was mugged, lost her phone (customer base) and couldn't work for a couple of weeks due to a SEVERE black eye. Her friend was nice enough to tell me why she had not been to the bar and could not be contacted. LE not an option and the perpetrators know that. An internet cafe vandalized by a group of Indians after one had been asked to pay by the PRC manager. The old cliche, a few bad apples... SO true. Just look at some of the horror stories coming out of India. Ladies are just playing the odds...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Most FL's I've known won't go because of the POSSIBILITY of physical abuse, non-payment, misogynistic attitudes (women in general, and Asians in particular, are less than human). Knew one quite well who told me she'd been thrown out of a hotel room, naked, when she had not complied with ALL of his desires. There she was, 2 AM, naked in the hall, pounding on the door. This in a country where even cohabitation is illegal, let alone prostitution, and the Johns also arrested. He finally opened the door, she rushed in, grabbed her clothes, and left, obviously sans payment. QUICKLY dressed in the stairwell, fearful that he might come looking for her. Thing about the CIA (Chinese Intelligence Agency), word QUICKLY spreads... Number of times ladies would walk with me when exiting a certain bar after the mid-afternoon closing to escape a gauntlet of Indian construction workers waiting in the parking lot for a friendly grope. Number of bars would not admit, or else they were not members so had to pay an entrance fee, just because a few would cause problems looking for free samples. Another FL who was on my pitching rotation was mugged, lost her phone (customer base) and couldn't work for a couple of weeks due to a SEVERE black eye. Her friend was nice enough to tell me why she had not been to the bar and could not be contacted. LE not an option and the perpetrators know that. An internet cafe vandalized by a group of Indians after one had been asked to pay by the PRC manager. The old cliche, a few bad apples... SO true. Just look at some of the horror stories coming out of India. Ladies are just playing the odds...
    A relatively recent departure from 42g (Nepalese) wasn't allowed to study in India by her father because......
    (I'm guessing you all know why).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The rejection of Indian/Pakistani men by ML/WL is a global phenomenon. Not only in Australia. I have seen it in Dubai, Singapore, HK, Canada, USA, ...... etc.

It cannot just be a "few bad apples".... there are truckloads of bad apples that makes it difficult for all of them.

There are several YouTube videos showing Indian men "negotiating" price with Thai prostitutes on the street. Their "negotiation" techniques often look like "abuse" and disrespect.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    There are several YouTube videos showing Indian men "negotiating" price with Thai prostitutes on the street. Their "negotiation" techniques often look like "abuse" and disrespect.
    Have seen it myself. Dog packing a girl is really NOT the way to win her over...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Banned
    It was discussed elsewhere last night. What I didn’t like was the fact they were advised by the local Police to say nothing as it’d affect tourism. The discussion then went on to say it’s endemic and that nothing will change.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Ergo the analogy of the tree roots and tree trunk I described earlier.
    We are talking at least 2-3 generations before any proclivities have been erased and even then there's always something that is too difficult to shake off.
    True. But I dont think any amount of generations will erase their caste/class mindsets completely. As there will always be influence from family members/friends around them. So that element will always be there.

And brands are deeply ingrained in their culture too. Not just class/caste. I know 2nd/3rd gen Indians here who are still pressured to only marry those of a certain "class/caste"/profession. And to only buy items/cars of certain brands that exude status to show that they "have" money. Even though they know full well that most Australian people generally dont care what designer brands you wear or what brand of car you drive

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    True. But I dont think any amount of generations will erase their caste/class mindsets completely. As there will always be influence from family members/friends around them. So that element will always be there.

And brands are deeply ingrained in their culture too. Not just class/caste. I know 2nd/3rd gen Indians here who are still pressured to only marry those of a certain "class/caste"/profession. And to only buy items/cars of certain brands that exude status to show that they "have" money. Even though they know full well that most Australian people generally dont care what designer brands you wear or what brand of car you drive
    You make a valid point!

In terms of erasing generational caste systems and deeply ingrained ethno-cultural norms, the concept of 'uprooting and replanting' a tree generally does fuck all to the gene of the species (the recent issues involving FOB immigration in QLD and VIC is a classic example).

However, if we introduce 'tree grafting' ie mixing different botanical species then you start producing a different species altogether; so cultural grafting (for lack of a better term) will the erase the caste system but it will take several generations of grafting for change to occur.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast