Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The phenomenon of South Asian (Indian/Pakistani) men getting rejected by ML/WL....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

The phenomenon of South Asian (Indian/Pakistani) men getting rejected by ML/WL....

I don't want this to turn into a racist thread, so if you choose to add your comment, please refrain from smart-arse racist comments.

There are 22 girls on the roster at N5M today. Understandably, some of them don't want to see customers from their nationality.
    For example, Korean girls don't wish to see Korean customers, and Japanese girls do not want to see Japanese customers. It makes sense because of privacy reasons, and some of these ethnic groups are small in number in Sydney, so there is a risk of meeting someone who knows them, etc.

But what is surprising is the number of girls who specify "No Indian customers due to personal reasons". None of these girls are Indian.
    No doubt "Indian" in this context includes Pakistani, Sir Lankan, Nepalese, Bangladeshi, etc.

I wonder what gives Indian men a bad name. I notice this is common across the board and not only limited to N5M, but to other shops too.
    It is also common with dating sites where it is well known that when Indian men make approaches, they often receive no replies.

What light could you shed on this trend, without making purely racist remarks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I don't want this to turn into a racist thread, so if you choose to add your comment, please refrain from smart-arse racist comments.

There are 22 girls on the roster at N5M today. Understandably, some of them don't want to see customers from their nationality.
    For example, Korean girls don't wish to see Korean customers, and Japanese girls do not want to see Japanese customers. It makes sense because of privacy reasons, and some of these ethnic groups are small in number in Sydney, so there is a risk of meeting someone who knows them, etc.

But what is surprising is the number of girls who specify "No Indian customers due to personal reasons". None of these girls are Indian.
    No doubt "Indian" in this context includes Pakistani, Sir Lankan, Nepalese, Bangladeshi, etc.

I wonder what gives Indian men a bad name. I notice this is common across the board and not only limited to N5M, but to other shops too.
    It is also common with dating sites where it is well known that when Indian men make approaches, they often receive no replies.

You really cant work out the answer to this yourself?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post

I've spoken to a couple of girls about this between rounds and both had the same feedback.

1. They, on average, aren't into grooming and cleanliness. One girl said she almost threw up just from the smell and refused to BJ. She was Latina and there is a thing in their culture where excess hair and hygiene is a big thing for women. The other girl said she also had guys with long dirty finger nails try and finger her which led to UTIs.

2. They, again on average, treat women in that profession really poorly. Both said they felt gross after as they were man handled the entire time and hardly spoke to them.
    From personal experience in Thailand they were pretty aggressive with the working girls like taking photos of them, pulling their tops down in public, just general no-nos.

What sucks is that this occurs regularly with the girls so instead of picking and choosing they just exclude anyone from that continent. I can't personally relate however I've had thai girls remark that I must be on drugs when visiting at a late hour when instead I had just been working late. It's just because on average a white guy visiting at 10:30pm on a Tuesday has to be high haha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've heard it's because the women fear they will fall in love with them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, @syxxx, I, too, have seen Indian men being fuckwits when bargaining with local Thai girls. One night standing close to a group of 3 of them trying to negotiate one girl down by the equivalent of $5 (Aussie dollars).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Indian men should stick with Indian women.
    Its a match made in heaven.
    They only have themselves to blame for treating women on most parts like a piece of meat.
    Zero repect for women is the norm.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It doesn't take a genius to work this out.
    The majority of Indians have very bad odour. They have a poor attitude towards women and generally very arrogant, especially the ones from India. They are demanding for no reason what so ever and have no sense of personal space.

Banned
    Don't know what it's like to be a South Asian person punting but I've seen some frequenting brothels and RnTs with no issues.

Body odour is definitely a common issue amongst South Asians. The ones that gets accepted and end up happy with the service would probably be those with very little to zero BO associated to strong curries. This group would likely be Australian born Indians growing up in a community not dominated by first generation Indians.

Body odour in different ethnics can be different. I find that white people have usually smelly sock/blue cheese type BO, East Asians have sourish/vinegarish BO and Africans also have unique BOs really hard to describe. The only problem faced by South Asians are the pungent type BO associated with onions, garlic and mustard oil which is very difficult to get rid of compared to BOs from other nationalities. In order to rid of such BO completely is to stop eating pungent tasting foods and probably sticking to plain salads and white meats/fish to detox the body.

Soap quality can also affect BO in my opinion. Cheap soaps that doesn't penetrate the pores and exfoliate dead skin will only remove surface oils. The dead skin and rancid oil buildup in the pores contributes to the BO. Japanese people tend to have little to zero BO because of their habits of exfoliating on a weekly basis by scrubbing with towels or loofahs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Feedback from some WL's I've spoken to.....
    1. They refuse to take a shower before the session.
    2. They smell
    3. They push and push to try and get services that the girl simply doesn't offer and they won't take no for an answer.
    4. If the girl does offer extras at an additional cost they will try and bargain her price down and again they won't take no for an answer.
    5. They try and stealth the girls.
    6. They can be overly aggressive

Of course this doesn't apply to every Indian punter out there, but these issues are so common that everyone from that part of the world gets painted with the same brush.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Having never dated an Indian guy I'll have to take a woman's perspective on the matter

https://www.idiva.com/amp/relationsh...dian-man/29790

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Having never dated an Indian guy I'll have to take a woman's perspective on the matter

https://www.idiva.com/amp/relationsh...dian-man/29790
    That's a great and funny list.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Indian men should just stay in India, just let the women cum over

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Those stories that come out of India, the gang rapes dragging women off a bus. No wonder no one wants to fuck them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    WLs told me many times how Indian customers are rough, and very difficult to service. Want to be serviced hard and no rest, or just very rough during sex.

I can understand why they wouldn't want to deal with these kind of customers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyPunter123 View Post
    Indian men should just stay in India, just let the women cum over
    Australia and India have signed a trade agreement. Indian students are allowed to overstay in Australia after their study. I'm afraid you're going to see more of them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Australia and India have signed a trade agreement. Indian students are allowed to overstay in Australia after their study. I'm afraid you're going to see more of them.
    And this will turn Australia into Canada and basically make it a satellite state. I haven't dealt with anyone else that's as bad Indians whether it comes to smell, work standards and general attitude. Sure some are great but these have tended to be ones that are born and raised here. The internationals well refuse to assimilate. And don't give me started on hygiene and just general being clean.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    With crackdown on student visas, not many will be able to land here. There are some high risk countries (India and Nepal) with number fraudulent certificates (Fake highschool ATAR / IELTS/ Graduation records) over the last few years. Universities are cancelling their offers as if they make an offer and students get rejected by immigration, it would negatively impact the ranking of Universities.

On the first question, everyone has explained quite well. They don't have a good reputation in shops so being rejected is the primary consequence.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fede...09-p5f3mi.html

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    On the first question, everyone has explained quite well. They don't have a good reputation in shops so being rejected is the primary consequence.
    Don't think they've got a good reputation in any industry. Went to an Indian family restaurant in Merrylands once with my friend, ordered Chicken tikka masala + rice + drinks for two and they charged us $50 total. The chicken tikka masala was only enough for one person and the rice was overfilled. Total rip off, I swore never again to step foot in an Indian restaurant that isn't clear with their portion sizes.

Banned
    Message originally posted by Nautilus on 13-02-2024 at 08:55 PM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The subject came up in a conversation with a WL and they said sub continent men are very pushy, don’t want to pay full price for extras and they have very questionable personal hygiene.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast