Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The phenomenon of South Asian (Indian/Pakistani) men getting rejected by ML/WL....

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I reckon it's better to think of it all as business. Even if a WG personally disliked that race, she's avoiding them to protect her mental state. Her mind and body are the 2 parts of her money making machine. If either one becomes damaged, there goes her livelihood.

It's like if your job was to eat burgers and one day I served a burger made of shit and forced you to eat it. You'd probably never want to eat another burger in your life. There goes your ability to make money from eating burgers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I reckon it's better to think of it all as business. Even if a WG personally disliked that race, she's avoiding them to protect her mental state. Her mind and body are the 2 parts of her money making machine. If either one becomes damaged, there goes her livelihood.

It's like if your job was to eat burgers and one day I served a burger made of shit and forced you to eat it. You'd probably never want to eat another burger in your life. There goes your ability to make money from eating burgers.
    Now that's an analogy that's hard to forget!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    . Some of them have told me they dont like indians (which i am not )
    Sorry to say but when girls say no Indians it also includes Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal etc.

There might be a distinction between one South Asian to another but to the WLs it's all the same.

It's more about the look (and I guess in this instance the smell) than anything else. If you indian but don't look it, then you could probably get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Now that's an analogy that's hard to forget!
    Sorry man, hope I didn't put you off eating burgers. That wasn't the intention, haha!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm glad it's becoming normalised to the point it's probably not a big deal for the girl to ask the shop to put on this restriction
    Considering only visiting girls who say no Indians.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Apart from Ginza, only a few girls at 42G and No5 have this restriction( No Indians or Only Asian) on their profile. They are either told to check the cameras and if they don't like it don't do an intro or alternatively business is so slow that they can't ignore the clients. Having said that I can say majority of clients at 42G are Asian. And as someone said, No Indian means anyone with that skin colour, which may be extended to number of countries from Egypt to Sri Lanka! Unless punters bring their passports!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Sorry to say but when girls say no Indians it also includes Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal etc.

There might be a distinction between one South Asian to another but to the WLs it's all the same.

It's more about the look (and I guess in this instance the smell) than anything else. If you indian but don't look it, then you could probably get away with it.
    Well, greater India was split into India, Pakistan and Bangladesh a while ago. Other than the religious divide there is no difference between them.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Well, greater India was split into India, Pakistan and Bangladesh a while ago. Other than the religious divide there is no difference between them.
    Except for the fact that they each want to slit each other’s throats!
    I consider the borders between those nations to be a “naturally occurring” phenomenon. Those people really hate each other to the guts and the only thing holding them together during British rule was just British rule. The moment they left, literally all hell broke loose.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wonder what gives Indian men a bad name.

Surely this is a trick question

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    I wonder what gives Indian men a bad name.

Surely this is a trick question
    With Rishi Sunak becoming a British prime minister things may start to get better?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I started this thread and I believe we have over-cooked the subject. Thank you all for your comments. Let’s solve other problems, so to speak 🙂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What I love about this forum is the wide range viewpoints.

Much of what has been written by my fellow punters, I agree with. Some of my fellow Indian and Pan-Asian citizens do need to modify their behaviour and approach to punting and dealing with women in general. Having said that, rapid change continues to occur back in India.

As a regular punter at many establishments in Sydney and Melbourne, it is basic courtesy to have showered/washed before any session. This is something that I always do in my hotel if the premises that I am visiting do not have showering facilities. I never push a girl to offer services she does not like. No - always means No - there are no exceptions to this rule! As for any services the girl offer, I tip generously, especially if she is an international student paying high tuition fees. I never bargain or negotiate with the girl, for that invariably destroys creating a genuine rapport. My habit is to tip at the start of the session. By doing so, it removes the sense of anxiety the girl must be feeling with regard to receiving a tip. I seek for the girl to enjoy meeting me and one of my pleasures is to see her smile and laugh during a session. At all times, I seek to act as a fun-loving, witty, kind and embracing gentleman seeking to have a good times.

To all punters, not just Indians, - shower/wash, be kind/engaging, tip generously, be respectful and in return, you will have a great session.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I started this thread and I believe we have over-cooked the subject.
    Yes I smell curry.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm a dark skinned south Indian guy (but been here for over 30 years now) that's frequented a few different WLs.
    From what I've seen I've never been rejected, (but who knows who saw me in the camera and refused to come out).

I usually just stay around western Sydney brothels mostly, I do enjoy me some MILF Asians. But I've noticed young Asian girls tend to be a bit
    stuck up when it comes to Indian people. I dated plenty of Asian girls over HS/Uni etc, and 'being Indian' always ends up being the 'worse thing about me'.
    But I think the key is to not take it personally,

I think with Indians it's hard because new waves of unwashed and uncultured immigrants keep raining in so there's no chance for us to make our
    own identity here as "Australians with Indian heritage", because there's always a new wave of smelly and annoying Indian immigrants that rush in
    and ruin the image for all of us.

Most Indians that were born here, grew up here, and were properly socialized around other races are pretty upstanding guys, but by the time that wave adapts to the culture, and starts showering daily, and not eating curry 3 meals a day... The next wave from India lands.

and everyone just labels the whole group as "smelly, and awkward".

It’s a funk phenomenon. The funk of ghee and cumin, that is. I swear, those two are a killer combo. One makes you smell like you’ve just killed a cow, the other makes you smell like any homeless bum out there. Take your pick!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

So what are you?
    I am Nepalese. And sorry to say but we also dont like Indians. We are also not that creepy. Having said that, I also know that everyone else sees us like the same coz we look same but our behaviour, mentality , food and culture are very different although we follow the same religion. If you look from outside our color makes us similar but if you talk to a nepalese and talk to an indian , you will find the difference by yourself.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It’s a funk phenomenon. The funk of ghee and cumin, that is. I swear, those two are a killer combo. One makes you smell like you’ve just killed a cow, the other makes you smell like any homeless bum out there. Take your pick!
    The problem is that they eat this pungent curry food... Every single day, for almost every single meal.
    Lunch? Curry. Dinner? Curry? Breakfast? Literally curry.

It's astonishing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    With Rishi Sunak becoming a British prime minister things may start to get better?
    Or Yusuf Hamza the prime minister of Scotland, who is originally from Pakistan.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I am Nepalese. And sorry to say but we also dont like Indians. We are also not that creepy. Having said that, I also know that everyone else sees us like the same coz we look same but our behaviour, mentality , food and culture are very different although we follow the same religion. If you look from outside our color makes us similar but if you talk to a nepalese and talk to an indian , you will find the difference by yourself.
    So a bit like an Aussie vs a Kiwi, an American vs a Canadian, a Croatian vs Serbian etc

Banned
    I've never seen a Nepalese differentiate themselves from Indians. I have worked with both Nepalese of Dravidian and Asian origin, no one talks like you do. Nepalese of Dravidian/Newari origin and practice Hinduism always say that Indians are their brother nation. Even with the Asian/Sherpa Nepalese they don't make distinctions between themselves and the Hindus as Northern Buddhism has deities that correlates with Hindu deities. In fact, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism and Jainism were never considered different religions until the British came over and made distinctions the same way they put a label on Catholicism vs Protestantism.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast