Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The phenomenon of South Asian (Indian/Pakistani) men getting rejected by ML/WL....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    Just because you havent seen doesn't mean it doesn't exist. They might not want to be open about it but almost every one of two nepealese doesnt like indians. There's many political and identitical reasons behind it. Like I said, we follow same religion but other than our religion and culture we dont see them as our own. And when i say that , I'm not discriminating against indians but it's just the way it is. I dont know why you started talking about all religions being all same where as im talking about people from two different countries. Brother nation because of religion not for any other reason. Also , coz indians think they are superior than us.
    Your right from a Nepalese perspective, and I'm sure Nepalese WL would see it your way, but for almost every other group;
    Nepalese = Indian = Pakistani = Sri Lankan, it's not worth telling the difference to them, the smell is roughly the same, the accent is roughly the same. They aren't really going to care if there's subtle differences in how they treat people.

They can't get to know you first, and then be like "Alright, I'm okay with this guy", You see a brown blur on the CCTV you sit down and say youl'l pass on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dansimp9 View Post
    I'm okay with sluts refusing me as long as we are ruling UK, Microsoft and Google.
    Please revert back if you have any tech issues.
    Thanking you kindly!

A humble Indian
    Why does Indians think you own the IT industry? This is the kind of arrogance that gives you the superiority complex and think you can treat girls like objects. Bravo, an Indian is PM and head of Microsoft and Google. what about all the Chinese and Americans that heads major companies.

Good luck comparing yourself to them.

Banned
    Just because you havent seen doesn't mean it doesn't exist. They might not want to be open about it but almost every one of two nepealese doesnt like indians. There's many political and identitical reasons behind it. Like I said, we follow same religion but other than our religion and culture we dont see them as our own. And when i say that , I'm not discriminating against indians but it's just the way it is. I dont know why you started talking about all religions being all same where as im talking about people from two different countries. Brother nation because of religion not for any other reason. Also , coz indians think they are superior than us.
    Fake Nepalese. I showed your comment to my Nepalese friend, he says you're nothing but bollocks. You clearly know nothing about religion in Nepal when you say you have the same religion as Indians - other than Abrahamic faiths no Vedic faiths are distinguished.

Nepal, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are brother nations because they all fall under the same continent not religion.

Do you even know the history of Nepal, all the way to the Licchavi Kingdom? The Licchavis all came from northern India, so technically Nepalese can be called Indians.

I suggest you stop being a pretender and embrace your own culture, whatever that it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    What Thai women dislike about western men… eek
    https://eightify.app/summary/relatio...viors-to-avoid

Western men must be scum of the earth
    Well if western men are scum then why did you move to Australia?

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Well somebody must have got their feelings hurt.

Bro, if you're gonna come out swinging don't use a fucken brown sandal - it's fucken disrespectful !
    That made me laugh out loud! 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    Those who love to find faults in others rarely find faults in themselves.

Like my previous comment, work on yourself so you don’t need to spew that racist crap to make yourself feel superior.
    The truth hurts hey mate?

Quote Originally Posted by HKHoney888 View Post
    Dating Indian men by an Indian girl...eek
    https://www.idiva.com/relationships-...dian-man/29790
    Fucken nailed it!

Banned
    Well if western men are scum then why did you move to Australia?
    The same reasons the WLs from China, Thailand etc. come here to seek fortunes.

Banned
    [QUOTE=BearOrigin;2957915]
    Do you even know the history of Nepal, all the way to the Licchavi Kingdom? The Licchavis all came from northern India, so technically Nepalese can be called Indians.
    QUOTE]

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    On a side note, I have noticed a few Korean WLs indicating no Japanese, or Japanese WLs indicating no Koreans. I wonder what the reasons are for a k WL to reject a j customer and vice versa, and if they have to do with the histories between the two countries i.e. world war 2 etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    Fake Nepalese. I showed your comment to my Nepalese friend, he says you're nothing but bollocks. You clearly know nothing about religion in Nepal when you say you have the same religion as Indians - other than Abrahamic faiths no Vedic faiths are distinguished.

Nepal, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are brother nations because they all fall under the same continent not religion.

I suggest you stop being a pretender and embrace your own culture, whatever that it.
    Lol so just because your friend is nepalese, he is real but coz I'm not your friend then im not real. Good judgement lol this guy thinks he knows everything. Tell your friend to read the histort properly. I think your friend needs some history lesson as well. Nepal is not a country with only one culture. Moreover, how would you call Pakistan and India a brother nation. Brothers dont try to kill each other and try to occupy on their territories. And about licchavi coming from northern india, there was no india back then. Its different than modern day India.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm okay with sluts refusing me as long as we are ruling UK, Microsoft and Google.
    Thanking you kindly!

A humble Indian
    @BearOrigin
    This is just another example of why we are different.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    interested to hear a Nepalese' views on Indians, Chinese and Bangladeshi. Go all out, don't hold back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    interested to hear a Nepalese' views on Indians, Chinese and Bangladeshi. Go all out, don't hold back.
    Look I'm not trying to discriminate anyone or any nationality. Every nation has their own identity and their own culture, like wise every person has their own personal preference. I dont care if some girls dont want to see me bcoz of my color. But what Im Saying is Nepalese and Indians are very different people. This is nothing against indians. I have many friends from different countries. I dont like or hate anyone because of their nationality or color. If you are good to me ,then i am good to you. I dont have anything against china or bangladesh as well . We all are different and lets just admire what we are and move along. If you cant be friends with someone, then atleast dont be an enemy.

The reason I started commenting on topic is just to let people know that I am Nepalese, not Indian. And I have my own identity as a Nepalese period.

Dating Indian men by an Indian girl...eek
    https://www.idiva.com/relationships-...dian-man/29790
    Number nine was pretty amusing.

9. The smell: Indian men think that body odour is acceptable. Hence, they do a great job at slaying everything in their wake. If we placed smelly Indian men in a war zone, the enemy would automatically surrender before they die from the toxic fumes.

I must admit, I'm a fresh air kind of guy, even household mustiness makes me want to throw open every door and window to clear it, even when it is not my place! Especially when it is not my place and I'm trapped in it...

India has a hot climate, which is why the British built their Summer retreats high in the uplands. Maybe in the war of body versus heat it wore the populace down so they just don't care anymore? The way omnipresent bushflies are ignored by many in the outback.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/2...1224593/?amp=1

https://www.pourmoi.co.uk/nowtrendin...s-in-the-world

I know it’s hard to believe the fine Australian/superior beady eye, beer gutted, old losers and dimwits like yourselves who spend their entire lives obsessing about prostitutes are considered less attractive than Indians. Also, when you consider India has some of highest amount of doctors and surgeons and engineers working across the world and probably only second to Chinese heritage when it comes to Australia’s most selective schools are on average much more intelligent and successful than most of you.

I say this as an ugly western man.

It would have been good if we could have submitted some photos of your chiseled features to the websites as perfect examples of our sexy Australian “men”.

Banned
    @BearOrigin
    This is just another example of why we are different.
    You sure that isn't your second account pretending to be Indian?

I've seen many Chinese 50 cent trolls online pretending to be Indian to try and sway the opinion of Indians online to go against their government.

So cut it out with your act.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    This goes to show, someone’s true nature can never stay hidden for long no matter how disciplined the multi-accounted troll tries to be. A futile attempt at hiding the truth. Especially if you’re a paranoid schizophrenic.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanking you kindly!

A humble Indian
    Poor guys. Even those guys can't get booking if they wechat GC/GE/N5M. LMFAO 😂😂

Jokes apart, i think girls/shops denying service just based on a race is purely racism.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by electron View Post
    Poor guys. Even those guys can't get booking if they wechat GC/GE/N5M. LMFAO ����

Jokes apart, i think girls/shops denying service just based on a race is purely racism.
    I would consider it racism if a person refuses to sell their car to an Indian or Pakistani man, or if a shop refuses to serve them food or similar.
    But I don't think it is racist if a woman chooses not to open her legs and let any man of any ethnicity stick his dick in her. And if said woman chooses to rule out an entire ethnicity rather than vet men one at a time, then that is OK with me as well.

There is a huge different between the two.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast