Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The phenomenon of South Asian (Indian/Pakistani) men getting rejected by ML/WL....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I would consider it racism if a person refuses to sell their car to an Indian or Pakistani man, or if a shop refuses to serve them food or similar.
    But I don't think it is racist if a woman chooses not to open her legs and let any man of any ethnicity stick his dick in her. And if said woman chooses to rule out an entire ethnicity rather than vet men one at a time, then that is OK with me as well.

There is a huge different between the two.
    Haha... that reminds me of the quote:
    "I'm not racist. I hate everyone equally."

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by javlover View Post
    Haha... that reminds me of the quote:
    "I'm not racist. I hate everyone equally."
    Do you seriously not get the point I made?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sigh.. I guess humor is just lost on some people.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am a recently migrated Indian myself and I agree that majority (or most) Indian men lack etiquettes, are stingy and smell because they don't focus on personal hygiene. However, most of my Indian friends are not like that which makes me believe there is a large section of Indians who is better at all of the above things and that proportion will only increase with time. Girls can choose not to see Indians and i dont think its racism - it's their choice. I have never had any issues with any girl, so I don't care anyway (I only see MLs though). Fellow Indians (and others from regions around India), rather than arguing on this forum, lets just accept there is atleast some truth in these arguments and start getting better at these aspects.

Happy punting!

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    If a Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Viet, Thai ML/WL or any race for that matter refuses to serve men of certain ethnicities. Then so be it.

We live in a first world, free country. So its her God-given right to choose who she opens her legs for & allow access to her body.

Its her body, her choice at the end of the day IMHO.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are you high on some thing?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is well said

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post
    I am a recently migrated Indian myself and I agree that majority (or most) Indian men lack etiquettes, are stingy and smell because they don't focus on personal hygiene. However, most of my Indian friends are not like that which makes me believe there is a large section of Indians who is better at all of the above things and that proportion will only increase with time. Girls can choose not to see Indians and i dont think its racism - it's their choice. I have never had any issues with any girl, so I don't care anyway (I only see MLs though). Fellow Indians (and others from regions around India), rather than arguing on this forum, lets just accept there is atleast some truth in these arguments and start getting better at these aspects.

Happy punting!
    The issue isn’t girls choosing not to see Indians… I’m’ not even sure why the OP would even waste a second thought on the matter. It’s when you have degenerates on this forum who call Indians scum of the earth or talk about refusing to eat food cooked by them as if their/you’re sub human. Obviously they have major inferiority complexes, like most racist’s so I should just pity them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    You sure that isn't your second account pretending to be Indian?

I've seen many Chinese 50 cent trolls online pretending to be Indian to try and sway the opinion of Indians online to go against their government.

So cut it out with your act.
    Mate I said what I said. I dont need to prove anything to anyone. I just wanted to give my opinion. Take it or leave it who cares.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    https://youtu.be/a5EqALVlUIM?si=TM1A4Lq8jHKa4N8S

I guess this clip answers many questions
    This is disturbing but not everyone are like that.

One of the top comment “It is safer to be a cow than human in that place.”.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hz309 View Post
    On a side note, I have noticed a few Korean WLs indicating no Japanese, or Japanese WLs indicating no Koreans. I wonder what the reasons are for a k WL to reject a j customer and vice versa, and if they have to do with the histories between the two countries i.e. world war 2 etc.
    Mainly privacy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    https://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/2...1224593/?amp=1

https://www.pourmoi.co.uk/nowtrendin...s-in-the-world

I know it’s hard to believe the fine Australian/superior beady eye, beer gutted, old losers and dimwits like yourselves who spend their entire lives obsessing about prostitutes are considered less attractive than Indians. Also, when you consider India has some of highest amount of doctors and surgeons and engineers working across the world and probably only second to Chinese heritage when it comes to Australia’s most selective schools are on average much more intelligent and successful than most of you.

I say this as an ugly western man.

It would have been good if we could have submitted some photos of your chiseled features to the websites as perfect examples of our sexy Australian “men”.
    I respect successful Indians like the famous PM and CEOs but face the truth they grew up and educated in foreign countries. Professionals like doctors engineers etc produced in India is a hit and miss and mostly a miss, in my experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Diaz View Post
    I respect successful Indians like the famous PM and CEOs but face the truth they grew up and educated in foreign countries. Professionals like doctors engineers etc produced in India is a hit and miss and mostly a miss, in my experience.
    Most of the doctors from India and other countries are trained from their countries of origin. I can’t remember the last GP I saw who didn’t have quite a strong Indian accent. They have to sit the same board equivalent exams for their chosen specialty to be registered as medical doctors in Australia so in theory they have equivalent education/standard. I’m not sure what the stats are that show overseas trained doctors provide substandard care compared to locally trained maybe there evidence for that but I don’t know.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Over...s_in_Australia

Engineers at google are massively disproportionately Indian, they may be a bit hit or miss but because so many do that field of study they still produce a shit load of world class engineers.

I personally respect all Indians and everyone else for that matter, whether they be prime ministers, CEO’s, cleaners, in retail, engineers, surgeons etc… the overall point I was trying to make is, when people call other races dumb, lazy, scum maybe they should have a look themselves first.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Except for the fact that they each want to slit each other’s throats!
    I consider the borders between those nations to be a “naturally occurring” phenomenon. Those people really hate each other to the guts and the only thing holding them together during British rule was just British rule. The moment they left, literally all hell broke loose.
    It'll be quicker if they just " nuke" each other.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansimp9 View Post
    I'm okay with sluts refusing me as long as we are ruling UK, Microsoft and Google.
    Please revert back if you have any tech issues.
    Thanking you kindly!

A humble Indian
    " God save the King"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    Engineers at google are massively disproportionately Indian, they may be a bit hit or miss but because so many do that field of study they still produce a shit load of world class engineers.

I personally respect all Indians and everyone else for that matter, whether they be prime ministers, CEOÂ’s, cleaners, in retail, engineers, surgeons etcÂ… the overall point I was trying to make is, when people call other races dumb, lazy, scum maybe they should have a look themselves first.
    The problem with all the countries in the Indian continent (especially India) is that corruption is causing big-brained intellectuals to leave the country in droves. Everyone wants to become a UK, USA, AUS, NZ and Canadian citizen because their skills are much more appreciated abroad than back home.

Many countries that fought for independence and granted freedom after WW2 never thought of the possibilities that corruption may ruin the country far worse than colonialisation.

In Europe you can see a stark difference between the Eastern bloc countries and the West such as Germany, Netherlands and Scandinavian countries. The Western parts of Europe had to industrialise after WW2 because of the massive damage done by the Third Reich, and from that industrialisation the work ethics got passed down to the next generations. The Eastern part of Europe was sad because of communist rule. The lack of a free market ideology causes the lack of industrialisation, and many engineers from the Eastern bloc were very incompetent causing many natural disasters in former Soviet lands.

In former colonies of Asia there was no need for large scale industrialisation after WW2 because the colonizers all provided resources for rebuilding. Colonies were cash cows for the empire that rules it. After major European powers gave independence to most of their colonies, the new rulers of said independent countries all had plans to enrich themselves under the guise of "protecting the wealth and sovereignty of the nation for the people". Decades later the new generation got fucked by their own governments. List a country where the PM or any federal ministers don't already own a holiday mansion abroad or has massive wealth running in the family.

Banned
    https://surrula.com/why-do-indian-people-smell-bad/

Found this interesting article, and the highlight of the article is especially concerning:

Not using soap and water after using the bathroom

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Isn't Hayabi Indian? Wasn't that the reason why his WL crushes all ghosted him.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The most common reason thats been told to me are they are rough and have unrealistic expectations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post

Happy punting!
    Its not only the girls refusing everytime to see a particular race, it could be the few shops keeping girls for certain nationalities. Most of the times girls advertised as "No Indian" are young, pretty, glamrous etc at asian shop.

Haven't seen "No Indian" tag on any western shop 😜😜

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast