Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The phenomenon of South Asian (Indian/Pakistani) men getting rejected by ML/WL....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    It’s always the few who screw it up for the many.

The girls have to discriminate across the board because they don’t have the time and means to screen every potential Indian/Pakistani customer to find out if he’s a good Indian/Pakistani or a shitty one.

Clearly, the word is out with many working girls deciding to apply a blanket ban.
    Worked at a rental car company once. The car detailing staff were Koreans and Pakistanis. I didn't mind working with the Koreans but man I really hate working with 97% of the Pakistanis. The small minority were really nice and cool whereas the rest were bloody obnoxious. Staff toilet were dirty with nose booger stuck on cubicle wall, sometimes you see a floater in the toilet bowl, cars were still dirty inside after detailing and of course their BO is the worst during summer. And they talk as if Pakistan is better than Australia. And they wonder why no girls want to talk to them and not many WLs want them as a customer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    He hasn't said anything to tick anyone off this time, although I am not a fan of his narcissistic antics we should let him have a say in most topics.

For someone who hasn't found their calling and has been going through the same life routine for years, life can get really boring. Perhaps this forum is his only escape from that boring life.

@Nautilus, you can cut the act and find something useful to say instead. Taking down your profile avatar and making it look like the moderators deleted your comments is screaming "I'm a 5 year old". You did say once you were born in 1969? Behave like one then.

Call it “punters remorse”, like the punt you wish you didn’t have. Because, “if you start me up I’ll never stop and I don’t wanna make any grown men cry”…

We all know how there is no free speech. I’ll say something and someone will drop the ban hammer and “another one bites the dust”.

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

In actual fact I think I should be a moderator.

With almost half a million posts now under my own belt can anyone here even come close to my ability?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
    Call it “punters remorse”, like the punt you wish you didn’t have. Because, “if you start me up I’ll never stop and I don’t wanna make any grown men cry”…

We all know how there is no free speech. I’ll say something and someone will drop the ban hammer and “another one bites the dust”.

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

In actual fact I think I should be a moderator.

With almost half a million posts now under my own belt can anyone here even come close to my ability?
    Half a million? Wow. I wonder how many personas that takes. Could you be one of the original 2012 accounts that got banned somehow throughout the years?

Well, I see you're banned again. And maybe reappear soon?

@CarpetJam you still haven't read the message I sent you. I know you're lurking without logging in. Trust me you'll like my intel. It's good for long term business that will probably last for generations to come.

Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    Half a million? Wow. I wonder how many personas that takes. Could you be one of the original 2012 accounts that got banned somehow throughout the years?
    Yes, if you have heard of the poet troll.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Yes, if you have heard of the poet troll.
    Yes he does sound a little like the poet troll from 2014 although I'd say it's a cheap imitation from the OG... The poet troll had almost zero use of Shakespearean vocabulary and has no idea how to properly compose a poem but Vincent seems to use vocabularies only found in thick thesaurus' which can be Googled up in recent times.

Like I mentioned, Vincent has probably lived a very boring life going through the same routine every day that he finds this forum an escape from all of it. He mentioned his day/night job previously as Vincent888 and recently as Nautilus as some sort of a travelling papasan/Uber driver. Driving WLs around and not being able to dip into your own stash can be stressful.

Hopefully if he comes back soon he will gradually change his ways. I would've had it and stopped coming to this forum if I was banned repeatedly, there's other better things to do in life. I have a friend here who has been contacting me on and off since COVID and that's why I'm still here even though I don't punt much these days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fucking retards on the spectrum are too hyperfocused on what they consider to be a necessary task to be thwarted by a ban. The pathetic window licking spastic will be back I'm sure.

Anyway back on topic. It's a shame that certain ethnicities are overly represented in negative interactions with W/L's & M/L's. They're not all bad blokes I reckon. But hey it's always the ladies choice who she wants to see so not much they can do. Perhaps finding their own race sex worker I suppose.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Indians are now the biggest group of immigrants into the country.
    And that is only going to get bigger.

You can see the Chinese dwindle out after covid and in general anti-chinese sentiment since Scomo and poor trade relations.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well the Government and business wants cheap labour n this is where it leads us. Out the door goes our standards.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    With respect, I disagree. My experience working with Australisn born Chinese compared to mainland says alot. Culture changes everything.
    I feel you bro, unfortunately culture changes fuck all, and any changes produced are generally superficial ones. Culture on humans is like the rings in a tree trunk.

The earth is approximately 4 billion years old and the oldest known human skeleton is circa 4 million years. This means humans have been floating and fart arsing around this planet for a minimum 4 million years.
    So what has changed?
    We still eat-sleep-shit, fuck, curse, lie, swindle, hate, steal, cheat, kill, and destroy.

No amount of culture, race, status, education, PHDs, schooling, theories, science, religion, money, lifestyle, political regimes, social class structures, technology ad nauseam, has been able to change that.
    Mankind comes from the same fucken tree, same trunk, same roots, and produce the same fruit. Granted that some fruit is green, some is ripe and some is rotten. But it's the same fucken tree producing the same fruit.
    So uprooting and replanting a tree, and feeding it different types of cow shit does fuck all to the core nature of the tree; perhaps these Indian blokes the WLs refuse to see and complain about could be the rotten fruit?......just saying

Anyway I wish it were different, I really do. I wish we could all happily sit around a global campfire, holding hands, singing kumbayah but that ain't gonna happen in our lifetime.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I cant speak for others but I have never had any problem with anyone before. I also come from that south asian background but I've never had any problem with MLs/WLs in my life. As a matter of fact, I even used to date few MLs/WLs. Some of them have told me they dont like indians (which i am not ) but other than that noone has specified or discriminated me for being from that background. But I completely understand their concern coz I dont really prefer seeing chinese girls because their mouth smells very weird. I think its the same way around for them too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Indians are now the biggest group of immigrants into the country.
    And that is only going to get bigger.

You can see the Chinese dwindle out after covid and in general anti-chinese sentiment since Scomo and poor trade relations.
    Employer groups push the government to bring in workers who are not able to bargain and make demands. Employers’ priority is to keep wages down and have obedient workers.

Notice how not many migrants come from First World countries. Not many from Switzerland, Sweden, Germany and the like. Instead, the flood of migrants is from depressed economies like India, Philippines, Thailand, etc.

This is all deliberate policy by both sides of the political spectrum under pressure from the Big End of Town (big business and wealthy business owners).

All this is covered in a lipstick called “democracy”.
    In reality, democracy is an Aspirin every adult citizen takes once every 3 or 4 years when they vote at elections. All that stuff about people making choices.

But Big End of Town, banks and big employers don’t care who you vote for because they have personal influence and wine and fine politicians.

In our democracy, can you as a working class or even middle class citizen call a Federal minister and take him out to dinner? Of course not. But the CEO of Westpac or another bank can.

We can’t blame Indians coming in because it’s a better economic life for them and obedient worker for Australia.

The wealthy in Australia have been successful in killing unions.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Employer groups push the government to bring in workers who are not able to bargain and make demands. Employers’ priority is to keep wages down and have obedient workers.

Notice how not many migrants come from First World countries. Not many from Switzerland, Sweden, Germany and the like. Instead, the flood of migrants is from depressed economies like India, Philippines, Thailand, etc.

This is all deliberate policy by both sides of the political spectrum under pressure from the Big End of Town (big business and wealthy business owners).

In reality, democracy is an Aspirin every adult citizen takes once every 3 or 4 years when they vote at elections. All that stuff about people making choices.

But Big End of Town, banks and big employers don’t care who you vote for because they have personal influence and wine and fine politicians.

In our democracy, can you as a working class or even middle class citizen call a Federal minister and take him out to dinner? Of course not. But the CEO of Westpac or another bank can.

We can’t blame Indians coming in because it’s a better economic life for them and obedient worker for Australia.

For their own benefits for sure. Cheaper labour costs, privatization, competitive labour market does the price of the product come down to reflect that.....not. Once unions are gotten rid of watch the safety standards fall.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Can't argue with that!

Reggie bubbles is gonna hate me for this as we all know he's a hard core Labour party stauncher, but facts are facts. The liberal party is just a fucken pig in lipstick, and the Labour Party is a fucken pig in a G-string! Both are pigs and no amount of dressing up can change that. As for the greens, well that's a swine story for another day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    I also come from that south asian background...

Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    Some of them have told me they dont like indians (which i am not )....

So what are you?

Banned
    The Scandinavian countries, Germany and Switzerland don't need our jobs lol. They're already much richer than us here, and beside the gloomy weather in Europe they're pretty much happy with their lives there. Their only goal now is to stop immigration from third world countries into their own.

The new Italian PM just publicly announced "Islam has no place in Europe". Pretty sure she's doing that to refer to majority of third world country populations who are adherents of the religion. It's sad that racism is so much more open in Europe but they probably saw what happened to the UK, US, AUS and Canada. Pretty soon they'll start saying "anyone with skin colours darker than yellow" not allowed to stay in Europe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have often wondered if it is really valuable to have outlawed racism in speech, yet racists are free to think it and talk about it behind closed doors, and keep their actions subtle.

Technically speaking, a Korean or Japanese girl saying she does not want Indian/Pakistani men to fuck her for money, is racist. But it’s also understandable.

Imagine if the government were to insist that any Indian/Pakistani man with $300 should be able to buy 60 minutes of any girl at a brothel that charges this amount to other men 😢

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    The subject came up in a conversation with a WL and they said sub continent men are very pushy, don’t want to pay full price for extras and they have very questionable personal hygiene.
    These points are exactly what a shop manager told me. The shop doesn't ban customers, but there is a regular complaint of smell, hygiene, and constant price haggling. Some of the indian customers would push that the massage rate is inclusive of the extras. A regular of mine would also say the same points. Basic hygiene, neutral/clean smelling odour, hair trimming, and paying reasonable rates for extras would go a long way.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have often wondered if it is really valuable to have outlawed racism in speech, yet racists are free to think it and talk about it behind closed doors, and keep their actions subtle.

Technically speaking, a Korean or Japanese girl saying she does not want Indian/Pakistani men to fuck her for money, is racist. But it’s also understandable.

Imagine if the government were to insist that any Indian/Pakistani man with $300 should be able to buy 60 minutes of any girl at a brothel that charges this amount to other men 😢
    So if the ad says No Indians etc is that racist? What if the WL charges $300/hr for most customers and $1000/hr for Indians/Pakistanis is that also deemed racist?
    She's not saying no, or denying people that privilege but simply charging higher premiums for risky customers (like an insurance policy)

People always point the finger at Australia for being a racist country but this reports indicates otherwise. Interestingly India rates pretty badly.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...cist-countries

Banned

Sex services aren't regulated by the ACCC so there's no way anyone is going to say refusing to have sex with certain races is racist. Paid or unpaid, sex still requires consent, therefore the sex industry falls under the laws of consent. If a punter stealths he can still be charged by the police regardless of the amount paid for the service.

For example, an Asian girl offering BBFSCIP for a total of $600/hr inclusive VS an Aussie girl offering standard service for the same price. You can't argue in court that because the Asian girl let you perform BBFSCIP that you're also entitled to BBFSCIP the Aussie girl just because you paid the same amount. Pricing is individual/business decision, what you end up doing behind closed doors is has nothing to do with your skin colour, BO type or dick sizes. You can't call an Aussie WG racist just because she won't do BBFSCIP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    So if the ad says No Indians etc is that racist? What if the WL charges $300/hr for most customers and $1000/hr for Indians/Pakistanis is that also deemed racist?
    She's not saying no, or denying people that privilege but simply charging higher premiums for risky customers (like an insurance policy)

People always point the finger at Australia for being a racist country but this reports indicates otherwise. Interestingly India rates pretty badly.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...cist-countries
    Racism in India is pretty bad. They treat their Northeastern citizens as if they're foreigners and making slanted eye jokes in front of them. The YouTube videos you see of foreigners filming them as friendly and giving free meals at restaurants are only because there's a camera recording. If you go to a restaurant as a foreigner without a camera they'll show their true colours and feed you spoilt curries that will give you food poisoning. This is why I don't like watching YouTube videos of foreigners doing food vlogs in Asia.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast