Thread: Enough of looking for a Nepali girl, have you come across a Persian/Iranian one?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Enough of looking for a Nepali girl, have you come across a Persian/Iranian one?

There is another thread here that has been running for a while of a punter looking for a Nepali girl.

This one is one of my secret desires, to find a Persian/Iranian one. Have you come across any in a massage shop or brothel.

Why am I looking? Long ago, I had a short, 3-month-long girlfriend who was amazing.

Those ladies tend to be hot.

Banned
    Had a half-Persian blonde in Midnight Delight Parramatta years ago. This was back in 2014. She was a PAWG. Persians are a horny bunch, good to experience if you have the chance.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    if only a Persian/Iranian WG that looks similar to Nazanin Boniadi

Junior Member(有D料到)
    These tend to be absolute unicorns, I'd love to know if any are working in Sydney.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There used to be one. NINA! An absolute showstopper curvy woman that used to charge just shy of a thousand that too back in 2018... Worth every cent.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansimp9 View Post
    There used to be one. NINA! An absolute showstopper curvy woman that used to charge just shy of a thousand that too back in 2018... Worth every cent.
    Maybe at $1,000 a shot, she is now able to retire in the Bahamas, or one her punters turned out to be a billionaire and she has gone 'exclusive'.
    That's what happened with the late billionaire Richard Pratt, founder of the Visy Group. He ended up having a daughter with his former $3000-an-hour prostitute Madison Ashton.
    Read https://www.9news.com.au/national/pr...3-ca7b0560ae8c

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Maybe at $1,000 a shot, she is now able to retire in the Bahamas, or one her punters turned out to be a billionaire and she has gone 'exclusive'.
    That's what happened with the late billionaire Richard Pratt, founder of the Visy Group. He ended up having a daughter with his former $3000-an-hour prostitute Madison Ashton.
    Dick Pratt - tried to make Madison Ashton exclusively his (unlikely) but had a baby with the mistress, Shari-Lee Hitchcock

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    219 Croydon advertises a girl going by Eva as Persian. Don't know much about her myself as they don't come close to what I like

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Pratt also had a long term mistress, Shari-Lea Hitchcock, who did quite well out of him.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Pratt also had a long term mistress, Shari-Lea Hitchcock, who did quite well out of him.
    Pussy sure is expensive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Girlfriend material not hooker material! In my experiences Persian girls have high sex drive and quite Degen but I seldom see them working. Most ads that claim Persian never are, it just sounds better in the ad than saying arab or Kazakh or Armenian

Banned
    I like the Persian language out of all the Middle Eastern languages. They sound like they're singing every time they talk and very soft spoken unlike Arabic. Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan and parts of Uzbekistan all speak a form of mutually intelligible Persian.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    I like the Persian language out of all the Middle Eastern languages. They sound like they're singing every time they talk and very soft spoken unlike Arabic. Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan and parts of Uzbekistan all speak a form of mutually intelligible Persian.
    The language is Farsi.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post
    Girlfriend material not hooker material! In my experiences Persian girls have high sex drive and quite Degen but I seldom see them working. Most ads that claim Persian never are, it just sounds better in the ad than saying arab or Kazakh or Armenian
    What's "Degen"? Is that a new adjective used by millennials or something?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    What's "Degen"? Is that a new adjective used by millennials or something?
    Short form of degenerate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There was an Iranian girl on seeking.com a couple of years ago. Believe it or not, she admitted to being married. She carried a secret SIM card in her handbag and inserted it a few times a day in her phone to check her messages with sugar daddies. She was a bit overweight and had large tattoos on her back. Totally useless in bed.

Banned
    There was an Iranian girl on seeking.com a couple of years ago. Believe it or not, she admitted to being married. She carried a secret SIM card in her handbag and inserted it a few times a day in her phone to check her messages with sugar daddies. She was a bit overweight and had large tattoos on her back. Totally useless in bed.
    Your soulmate perhaps?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetJam View Post
    Your soulmate perhaps?
    What sort of stupid comment is that?
    Is it difficult being a moron who can’t contribute anything interesting? 🔴

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I could have sworn there was one at Cleopatra's out Fairfield-ish way.