Thread: J AYA - A Nice Surprise

Senior Member(無間使者)

J AYA - A Nice Surprise

I was genuinely surprised with how good Aya was today. She wasn’t even on my ‘radar’, it was just a luck of events that I had booked another girl who wasn’t receiving the best feedback when I arrived. I have to give props to reception here (won’t mention name) who recommended Aya for her service. Tbh I’d seen her profile but never took an interest as her photos didn’t appeal to me. The photos are her because she was wearing the same red lingerie, but the melancholy look in the photos don’t do her justice. She was exactly the opposite when I saw her – cheery, fun and playful.

In the room she all hands on deck throughout the whole session. Taking the lead but paying attention to what I like and spending more time at those parts. She started kissing and touching me through my pants, slowly taking off my clothes we hop into the shower. Her English is good and she tells me she’s studying to become a childcare worker in Australia. This was a good segway for a bit of dirty talk…what she’s going to do with a naughty child like me etc. She responded well and we keep going back and forth.

Her bj was amazing and one of the best in recent memory. Super sloppy, good suction, mixes it up between slow and fast, tip and shaft, lots of saliva. No need to go into more detail just know that it’s very very good.

Sensual dfk with kissing on my body, on my neck, in my ear…she has her way of switching it up enough that it keeps it interesting and raunchy and not progressing too hastily. She was very active in all positions and vocal. Whilst I won’t disclose the details, I got a nice surprise that I was not expecting at all. It was the cherry on top in the session.

If you’re after a service queen who will go above and beyond give her a go. Her face is cute but nothing spectacular, body is also nice with a bit of padding but not going to turn heads. I saw one other review on her but she was much better than I had imagined. I would go to say she’s an under the radar gem right now. Curious to hear if any of you have seen her and your experiences.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I reviewed Aya and highly recommended her seemed to fall on deaf ears 🤷, I agree photos not the best representation but she's a great fuck buddy and very bubbly girl, she's also smart enough not to burn out with long shifts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reception knew she was a good one so she must be getting good feedback haha. Problem is most people here just read and don’t comment. I bet other punters saw her based on your review but we wouldn’t even know

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is that Ayano worked here few months back and now renamed to Aya?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by roddar633 View Post
    Is that Ayano worked here few months back and now renamed to Aya?
    On her profile it says she’s new so I think it’s a different girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Kokomi is advertised as inexperienced and new as well. But she said this is her 6th season in ginza. I didn't feel like she is inexperienced; she was trying to play by her book.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by roddar633 View Post
    Kokomi is advertised as inexperienced and new as well. But she said this is her 6th season in ginza. I didn't feel like she is inexperienced; she was trying to play by her book.
    Haha true. I had a session with kokomi when she first started even back then she was def not inexperienced. And yes she came back as ‘new’ on roster

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Aya

Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    I was genuinely surprised with how good Aya was today. She wasn’t even on my ‘radar’, it was just a luck of events that I had booked another girl who wasn’t receiving the best feedback when I arrived. I have to give props to reception here (won’t mention name) who recommended Aya for her service. Tbh I’d seen her profile but never took an interest as her photos didn’t appeal to me. The photos are her because she was wearing the same red lingerie, but the melancholy look in the photos don’t do her justice. She was exactly the opposite when I saw her – cheery, fun and playful.

In the room she all hands on deck throughout the whole session. Taking the lead but paying attention to what I like and spending more time at those parts. She started kissing and touching me through my pants, slowly taking off my clothes we hop into the shower. Her English is good and she tells me she’s studying to become a childcare worker in Australia. This was a good segway for a bit of dirty talk…what she’s going to do with a naughty child like me etc. She responded well and we keep going back and forth.

Her bj was amazing and one of the best in recent memory. Super sloppy, good suction, mixes it up between slow and fast, tip and shaft, lots of saliva. No need to go into more detail just know that it’s very very good.

Sensual dfk with kissing on my body, on my neck, in my ear…she has her way of switching it up enough that it keeps it interesting and raunchy and not progressing too hastily. She was very active in all positions and vocal. Whilst I won’t disclose the details, I got a nice surprise that I was not expecting at all. It was the cherry on top in the session.

If you’re after a service queen who will go above and beyond give her a go. Her face is cute but nothing spectacular, body is also nice with a bit of padding but not going to turn heads. I saw one other review on her but she was much better than I had imagined. I would go to say she’s an under the radar gem right now. Curious to hear if any of you have seen her and your experiences.
    I saw Aya this week and agree with the above comments. My first impression was that she was a bit more solid than my preferred body type. Cute face though. However, her positive and friendly attitude, combined with excellent service soon won me over. Plenty of DFK throughout the 30-minute session.

Nothing seemed a problem for Aya. She give me a vey nice, wonderfully sloppy BBBJ, some of which she was in 69 position with her on top with a leg stretched far out to the side.. Some gentle FIV was accepted whilst I licked her pussy.

Sex in various positions was much fun and enthusiastically provided. Condom application discreetly applied by mouth. Some girls tell me I'm a bit long for them, but Aya took all I had to offer in all positions without any hint of complaint or even comment. She just took it like a champ. In fact, she give the impression that she was very much enjoying a good pounding.

Finished with a HJ and CIM. HJ took a while but again…no problem…”I'm enjoying”. Great CIM finish after which she took great delight in showing me a mouth full of cum. No rushing off to get rid of it.

Cuddle and super friendly chat on the bed afterwards.

Then she joined me in the shower to finish! Not many girls seem to do that so it was a nice way to finish.

If you don't mind the extra little bit of padding you are in for a treat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Legslad View Post
    I saw Aya this week and agree with the above comments. My first impression was that she was a bit more solid than my preferred body type. Cute face though. However, her positive and friendly attitude, combined with excellent service soon won me over. Plenty of DFK throughout the 30-minute session.

Nothing seemed a problem for Aya. She give me a vey nice, wonderfully sloppy BBBJ, some of which she was in 69 position with her on top with a leg stretched far out to the side.. Some gentle FIV was accepted whilst I licked her pussy.

Sex in various positions was much fun and enthusiastically provided. Condom application discreetly applied by mouth. Some girls tell me I'm a bit long for them, but Aya took all I had to offer in all positions without any hint of complaint or even comment. She just took it like a champ. In fact, she give the impression that she was very much enjoying a good pounding.

Finished with a HJ and CIM. HJ took a while but again…no problem…”I'm enjoying”. Great CIM finish after which she took great delight in showing me a mouth full of cum. No rushing off to get rid of it.

Cuddle and super friendly chat on the bed afterwards.

Then she joined me in the shower to finish! Not many girls seem to do that so it was a nice way to finish.

If you don't mind the extra little bit of padding you are in for a treat.
    Good to hear you had a similar experience. Yep I agree she won me over with her enthusiasm and has an open mind in the bedroom. I ended up finishing in mish and she took the condom off and sucked me dry and says 'cleaning'. So cute lol. And like you said her service doesn't end there as she hopped in the shower and kept her positive energy all the way until we said our byes...Ja mata ne Aya!