Thread: Melly milf Liverpool 0415261547

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Melly milf Liverpool 0415261547

Another locanto milf.Advertising nice round arse.Early 50’s.Got a thing for milfs or gilfs at present.Organise to catch up..$200 for a hour.She seemed pretty friendly on the phone.Parking is at the front.Knock on the door she’s a older lady glasses ,dark blonde hair and smiling.She welcomes me.Her place is pretty clean but has 2 cats on the lounge.Hit the shower she comes back has a nightie on and drops it to come wash with me.Look the bodies aged but her bums decent tits are ok .Keeps my cock in her hand as she washes me.She seems pretty friendly.Dry each other up light kisses.She is pretty easy going so it’s stress free.Light massage rubs her tits along your arse and back and nibbles on your ear lobe.Bbj is pretty good.Dom up sex is good pretty easy going.Its a stress free encounter.Shes respectful and poundable.The second time Around really fucked the pants of her.Its a humid day even though fans on it gets sweaty.Above average punt looks like a late night pick up at a rsl.If you don’t mind cats.And want to tick the over 50 box Shes ok.A real housing commission type punt.I didn’t ask for extras so can’t really say what’s on the menu.Bbj is included.But I wasn’t eager to eat the pussy so I didn’t though it was neat tight and smell free.Her arse is round Shes medium sized and cheap.I rate her a 7 /10.Sorry boys don’t know how to tag her ads on this site yet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_6...nd-Ass-52.html

Believe this the lady you saw, sge used to do awesome 3some services with a red head name Persi who is now in Maitland area of memory

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ‘A real housing commission punt’ haha. That made me laugh.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelane View Post
    https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_6...nd-Ass-52.html

Believe this the lady you saw, sge used to do awesome 3some services with a red head name Persi who is now in Maitland area of memory
    That’s her add.Her arse is pretty compact and firm for her age.Nice to slap it in doggy.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slambammam View Post
    Another locanto milf.Advertising nice round arse.Early 50’s.Got a thing for milfs or gilfs at present.Organise to catch up..$200 for a hour.She seemed pretty friendly on the phone.Parking is at the front.Knock on the door she’s a older lady glasses ,dark blonde hair and smiling.She welcomes me.Her place is pretty clean but has 2 cats on the lounge.Hit the shower she comes back has a nightie on and drops it to come wash with me.Look the bodies aged but her bums decent tits are ok .Keeps my cock in her hand as she washes me.She seems pretty friendly.Dry each other up light kisses.She is pretty easy going so it’s stress free.Light massage rubs her tits along your arse and back and nibbles on your ear lobe.Bbj is pretty good.Dom up sex is good pretty easy going.Its a stress free encounter.Shes respectful and poundable.The second time Around really fucked the pants of her.Its a humid day even though fans on it gets sweaty.Above average punt looks like a late night pick up at a rsl.If you don’t mind cats.And want to tick the over 50 box Shes ok.A real housing commission type punt.I didn’t ask for extras so can’t really say what’s on the menu.Bbj is included.But I wasn’t eager to eat the pussy so I didn’t though it was neat tight and smell free.Her arse is round Shes medium sized and cheap.I rate her a 7 /10.Sorry boys don’t know how to tag her ads on this site yet.
    Thanks the review mate, it was a nice read.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    ‘A real housing commission punt’ haha. That made me laugh.
    Yeah me too, hahaha