Thread: Short, shaved or curly hair?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Short, shaved or curly hair?

I’ve had a big itch to scratch lately for girls with either big curly hair, shaved head or quite short cuts ala Ruby Rose. Big contrast I know lol

Worst luck for me all 3 seem a bit hard to find. Do any of you brothers have any recommendations along these lines?

Now that 42G have updated photos for Hungarian Grace she ticks the box is definitely on my to do list
    https://thenightshade.com.au/profile/grace/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yep super hard to find, i had a super short hair asian recently till she left last monht, short bob hair style was super super hot, dont see that much these days.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What's a 'pussy-tightening injection' and what does the process involve? apparently she got one of those

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't think it is smart advertising by the brothel owner to say "Please note that She got a pussy-tightening injection recently so you could feel the extreme tightness."

There are many young, especially Japanese girls, who would have tight pussies working around Sydney.

A woman needs this procedure only if she has had issues with her pussy. In any case, here is the medical definition:

"the vulvo-vaginal rejuvenation by lipofilling and an injection of combined platelet-rich-plasma (PRP) and hyaluronic acid (HA). Sexual life for women is affected by the effect of aging and by post partum traumatism. There are no standard non-invasive treatments to offer to improve the trophic and dimensional alterations of the vulvo-vaginal area. The surgical procedure consists in a vaginoplasty by lipofilling of the posterior vaginal wall far from the vascular axes and with an injection of an injection of combined PRP and HA subcutaneously in the perineum."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4961653/.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by johndough View Post
    I’ve had a big itch to scratch lately for girls with either big curly hair, shaved head or quite short cuts ala Ruby Rose. Big contrast I know lol

Worst luck for me all 3 seem a bit hard to find. Do any of you brothers have any recommendations along these lines?

Now that 42G have updated photos for Hungarian Grace she ticks the box is definitely on my to do list
    https://thenightshade.com.au/profile/grace/
    Viet Chole, private via PSD Epping has short hair. Quiet a sophisticated look and suits her confident personality. Great service too. She might be your style.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Initially, reading the title, I thought the conversations were around the hair down there....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Same here mate.

With regards to op’s post, wow she looks amazing! I’ve been with an ML before with such luscious locks, long, curly and red. Unfortunately, she’s out of the industry now and it has been hard to find someone like her.

Emma from n5m has a short bob cut when I last saw her 4 weeks ago. She’s looked great with it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I don't think it is smart advertising by the brothel owner to say "Please note that She got a pussy-tightening injection recently so you could feel the extreme tightness."

There are many young, especially Japanese girls, who would have tight pussies working around Sydney.

A woman needs this procedure only if she has had issues with her pussy. In any case, here is the medical definition:

"the vulvo-vaginal rejuvenation by lipofilling and an injection of combined platelet-rich-plasma (PRP) and hyaluronic acid (HA). Sexual life for women is affected by the effect of aging and by post partum traumatism. There are no standard non-invasive treatments to offer to improve the trophic and dimensional alterations of the vulvo-vaginal area. The surgical procedure consists in a vaginoplasty by lipofilling of the posterior vaginal wall far from the vascular axes and with an injection of an injection of combined PRP and HA subcutaneously in the perineum."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4961653/.
    Pussy tightening if done naturally through diet and applying serums (HA, VitC, collagen) is better and healthier than using an injection that makes it "tight" in a few days. Sometimes the injection can go wrong and if injected into a nerve rather than the muscles can cause some sort of abnormalities.

Besides, she's using that pussy tightening injection for her sex work not for keeping a bf/husband happy. The tightness will eventually wear out and she'll become loose again in a matter of weeks. If she's using it just for her bf/husband then the effect might last longer as a long term partner might only need sex once or twice daily rather than 10 times daily. I remember my Japanese regular back in 2014, her first year here her pussy was damn tight. Few months later she went travelling around the world and came back to Sydney 12 months later to the same shop for a quick gig before moving back to Japan. When I saw her again after her 12 months disappearance, her pussy definitely changed and was quite loose, possibly from doing too much sex work throughout that whole time.