Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Korean beauty Hanna - 6 Poplar st (Shop 1)

Korean beauty Hanna - 6 Poplar st (Shop 1)

Girl's Name : Hana (Korean)
    Establishment : Shop 1/ 6 Poplar St, Surry Hills
    Month/Year of Visit : 14 Feb 2024
    Wechat ID: _6poplarsurryhills
    Phone : 0480 351 772
    Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm
    Rates : 45m $70
    Extras Cost: $50
    Size/shape : Tone body not skinny Size A cup
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes,

Been wanting to check out 6 Poplar st with the new management so thought I will give it a shot. Msg the shop and was told a new Korean ML just started in the industry is available, not wanting to miss out on breaking her in, I walked out of work for an early 10.30am brunch. I was a little torn between her and J Aimi, Aimi’s photo looked amazing. But I went with a newbie.

Walking to the shop, I almost went into the wrong shop as there are other shops around, had to double check the address to make sure its shop 1 as shop 2 is a completely different business.

I was greeted by the Papasan and he was a young nice feller, we had a good little chat and he took me to the room. The premise looks very clean and I mentally counted 3-4 rooms, could be more… The room is decent size with a massage table and a corner couch but no shower. There is a shared shower outside but I opt not to use it and got undressed and laid on the table.

A few mins later, in walks Hanna. She greeted me with enthusiasm which was a great start. At first glance, Hana is well groomed with perfect makeup and figure-hugging baby pink dress which complimented her figure. She could very well be one of those sexy Asian woman shopping at Pitt St Mall during lunch. Knowing Asian woman, I would put her in her early to mid 30s.

After the usual hellos, she started applying oil and went in with decent pressure. Hana told me she used to work at a remedial massage shop but wasn’t earning enough so thought to give RNT a go for more money. I believed her because the way she position the towel and the massage techniques are very remedial massage style. We had a good chat and she is very easy to talk to, learnt a bit about her time in Australia and talked about Korean movies.

Part 2, up until this point, I was thoroughly enjoying the massage and almost forgot there was a part 2. But once she wiped the oil off, man she really knows how to tease a guy, the way she was touching my ass and stroking my balls, it really changed the tone in the room. After a few mins of this, she asked me to turn around and I was greeted with a naked hot Korean woman with milky white skin and shaven pussy. She doesn’t have a body of a 20s girl but she keeps tone, her breast are a little small but she does a good job of half covering them with her hair. Given it was her first time, I didn’t ask what was on offer and let her take the lead. She gave me a little kiss on the cheek and started oiling my big feller, so I guess CBJ or FS is not on offer. She walked close so I could touch her ass and breasts, but the pussy was out of bound. She had a very toned ass was it was nice to grab and her skin is amazing.

Hana has a good technique and built up a good rhythm, she didn’t rush into it and make sure she covered the whole shaft and head. (Unlike some other “New-to-Industry” girls who goes for broke like she is playing a fast video game) she kept this up for 5 mins with one hand on my shaft and the other on my balls, I was in heaven. After I blew my load, I question if this is really her first time? She said yes and was thankful that I wasn’t demanding and was nice to her. She said she was so nervous about getting naked infront of a stranger which kinda turned me on again. haha

Before I got up, she gave me a kiss on the lips, hug and thanked me again.

Overall, I think Hana is a very nice girl, would see her again but not before I check out the other girls here. I see they have Ladyboys on offer too, this will certainly satisfy some punters desires, not my cup of tea though.

The shop has potential, need to check out the other talents.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A nice detailed AR thanks Bro Nelly...

Great AR bro, I've seen Hana this week also. Great girl and fantastic attitude, honestly not as young compared to what I normally prefer but her enthusiasm makes up for it. She happens to be ex CBD style ML, from what she mentioned to me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Girl's Name : Hana (Korean)
    Establishment : Shop 1/ 6 Poplar St, Surry Hills
    Month/Year of Visit : 14 Feb 2024
    Wechat ID: _6poplarsurryhills
    Phone : 0480 351 772
    Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm
    Rates : 45m $70
    Extras Cost: $50
    Size/shape : Tone body not skinny Size A cup
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes,

Been wanting to check out 6 Poplar st with the new management so thought I will give it a shot. Msg the shop and was told a new Korean ML just started in the industry is available, not wanting to miss out on breaking her in, I walked out of work for an early 10.30am brunch. I was a little torn between her and J Aimi, Aimi’s photo looked amazing. But I went with a newbie.

Walking to the shop, I almost went into the wrong shop as there are other shops around, had to double check the address to make sure its shop 1 as shop 2 is a completely different business.

I was greeted by the Papasan and he was a young nice feller, we had a good little chat and he took me to the room. The premise looks very clean and I mentally counted 3-4 rooms, could be more… The room is decent size with a massage table and a corner couch but no shower. There is a shared shower outside but I opt not to use it and got undressed and laid on the table.

A few mins later, in walks Hanna. She greeted me with enthusiasm which was a great start. At first glance, Hana is well groomed with perfect makeup and figure-hugging baby pink dress which complimented her figure. She could very well be one of those sexy Asian woman shopping at Pitt St Mall during lunch. Knowing Asian woman, I would put her in her early to mid 30s.

After the usual hellos, she started applying oil and went in with decent pressure. Hana told me she used to work at a remedial massage shop but wasn’t earning enough so thought to give RNT a go for more money. I believed her because the way she position the towel and the massage techniques are very remedial massage style. We had a good chat and she is very easy to talk to, learnt a bit about her time in Australia and talked about Korean movies.

Part 2, up until this point, I was thoroughly enjoying the massage and almost forgot there was a part 2. But once she wiped the oil off, man she really knows how to tease a guy, the way she was touching my ass and stroking my balls, it really changed the tone in the room. After a few mins of this, she asked me to turn around and I was greeted with a naked hot Korean woman with milky white skin and shaven pussy. She doesn’t have a body of a 20s girl but she keeps tone, her breast are a little small but she does a good job of half covering them with her hair. Given it was her first time, I didn’t ask what was on offer and let her take the lead. She gave me a little kiss on the cheek and started oiling my big feller, so I guess CBJ or FS is not on offer. She walked close so I could touch her ass and breasts, but the pussy was out of bound. She had a very toned ass was it was nice to grab and her skin is amazing.

Hana has a good technique and built up a good rhythm, she didn’t rush into it and make sure she covered the whole shaft and head. (Unlike some other “New-to-Industry” girls who goes for broke like she is playing a fast video game) she kept this up for 5 mins with one hand on my shaft and the other on my balls, I was in heaven. After I blew my load, I question if this is really her first time? She said yes and was thankful that I wasn’t demanding and was nice to her. She said she was so nervous about getting naked infront of a stranger which kinda turned me on again. haha

Before I got up, she gave me a kiss on the lips, hug and thanked me again.

Overall, I think Hana is a very nice girl, would see her again but not before I check out the other girls here. I see they have Ladyboys on offer too, this will certainly satisfy some punters desires, not my cup of tea though.

The shop has potential, need to check out the other talents.
    Thanks for the detailed review and session details.

Does this shop have WeChat to view rostered girls?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    Great AR bro, I've seen Hana this week also. Great girl and fantastic attitude, honestly not as young compared to what I normally prefer but her enthusiasm makes up for it. She happens to be ex CBD style ML, from what she mentioned to me.
    I think they’ve had a few of the cbd girls move to the shop…one of the punters recommended some girls that used to work 360 now as this shop after I post a average/dud review for one of the 360 girls

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post

yeah their wechat have photos

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Top AR ...gonna try next week. Hope i dont bump into the ladyboy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    What was her name in cbd before?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by McDees View Post
    Top AR ...gonna try next week. Hope i dont bump into the ladyboy
    What’s wrong with bumping into a ladyboy? Just don’t book one and you won’t be forced to have a session with one, but running into a ladyboy shouldn’t be cause to ruin a session for you.

Let punters enjoy what they want, it’s a unique experience that’s offered here, especially since you have the option to book one, or a woman, you’re not forced to book one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Ok what’s their WeChat lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok what’s their WeChat lol
    It’s in my AR below this thread. I think _6poplarsurryhills but my spelling may be wrong. It’s right in my AR though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple888 View Post
    I googled them.
    SurryHills_6
    On their website it doesn’t show much at all.
    I’ll keep trying WeChat, not having luck with either address.
    _6poplarsurryhills
    Thats is the wechat id

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    It’s in my AR below this thread. I think _6poplarsurryhills but my spelling may be wrong. It’s right in my AR though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmore898 View Post
    _6poplarsurryhills
    Thats is the wechat id
    cheers guys (............meet min count lol)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmore898 View Post
    What was her name in cbd before?
    I think Hana said it was Sana or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydozzie View Post
    I kinda remember it to be Sana from memory, but I can't be 100% sure.
    interesting, she told me she haven't worked in a RNT joint before this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There’s no Sana at CBD styles. Maybe she was there for a very short time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    There’s no Sana at CBD styles. Maybe she was there for a very short time
    there was a Korean Dana that just left recently, but shes gone back to Korea by all accounts...

There also was this AMAZING beautify, best girl i seen in my whole time punting, called Saya she only lasted a day at CBD, but if its her man she was amazing, but not sure, coz i recall she was a bit more curvy and seemed very young, but god dam was amazing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is it Takkies hair that is cut 5 inch?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WeChat doesn't appear to be working...
    Anyone got a QR Code..?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast