Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Korean beauty Hanna - 6 Poplar st (Shop 1)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CBD 360 took this place over in January this year

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WeChat has changed
    Took awhile to track it down
    _6poplarsurryhills

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    CBD 360 took this place over in January this year
    I believe a lady named Kira owns this shop.

They have hired locally and have picked the occasional former CBD Style girl, just like sussex star and Tokyo studio.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Backdraft69;2986376]I believe a lady named Kira owns this shop.

They have hired locally and have picked the occasional former CBD Style girl, just like sussex star and Tokyo studio.

My Bad ...given dud info

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Swung by the other day and had a session with Hana, very bubbly girl and really knows how to make you feel relaxed. Great conversation skills. Part 1 was so so. Part 2 was decent with the right amount of FOAM.

Also heard that they are getting new J girls coming soon. Not sure when though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I also got to see their line up of Lady Boy. Rachel is legit pretty sexy but gives off a shy vibe (kinda hott) whilst Takkie is ready munch and take dick lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Paper's re grew a DICK!?! Lmaoo

@6Poplar you may want to update Paper's pic

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Girl's Name : Hana (Korean)
    Establishment : Shop 1/ 6 Poplar St, Surry Hills
    Month/Year of Visit : 14 Feb 2024
    Wechat ID: _6poplarsurryhills
    Phone : 0480 351 772
    Hours of Business : 10am to 8pm
    Rates : 45m $70
    Extras Cost: $50
    Size/shape : Tone body not skinny Size A cup
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes,

Been wanting to check out 6 Poplar st with the new management so thought I will give it a shot. Msg the shop and was told a new Korean ML just started in the industry is available, not wanting to miss out on breaking her in, I walked out of work for an early 10.30am brunch. I was a little torn between her and J Aimi, Aimi’s photo looked amazing. But I went with a newbie.

Walking to the shop, I almost went into the wrong shop as there are other shops around, had to double check the address to make sure its shop 1 as shop 2 is a completely different business.

I was greeted by the Papasan and he was a young nice feller, we had a good little chat and he took me to the room. The premise looks very clean and I mentally counted 3-4 rooms, could be more… The room is decent size with a massage table and a corner couch but no shower. There is a shared shower outside but I opt not to use it and got undressed and laid on the table.

A few mins later, in walks Hanna. She greeted me with enthusiasm which was a great start. At first glance, Hana is well groomed with perfect makeup and figure-hugging baby pink dress which complimented her figure. She could very well be one of those sexy Asian woman shopping at Pitt St Mall during lunch. Knowing Asian woman, I would put her in her early to mid 30s.

After the usual hellos, she started applying oil and went in with decent pressure. Hana told me she used to work at a remedial massage shop but wasn’t earning enough so thought to give RNT a go for more money. I believed her because the way she position the towel and the massage techniques are very remedial massage style. We had a good chat and she is very easy to talk to, learnt a bit about her time in Australia and talked about Korean movies.

Part 2, up until this point, I was thoroughly enjoying the massage and almost forgot there was a part 2. But once she wiped the oil off, man she really knows how to tease a guy, the way she was touching my ass and stroking my balls, it really changed the tone in the room. After a few mins of this, she asked me to turn around and I was greeted with a naked hot Korean woman with milky white skin and shaven pussy. She doesn’t have a body of a 20s girl but she keeps tone, her breast are a little small but she does a good job of half covering them with her hair. Given it was her first time, I didn’t ask what was on offer and let her take the lead. She gave me a little kiss on the cheek and started oiling my big feller, so I guess CBJ or FS is not on offer. She walked close so I could touch her ass and breasts, but the pussy was out of bound. She had a very toned ass was it was nice to grab and her skin is amazing.

Hana has a good technique and built up a good rhythm, she didn’t rush into it and make sure she covered the whole shaft and head. (Unlike some other “New-to-Industry” girls who goes for broke like she is playing a fast video game) she kept this up for 5 mins with one hand on my shaft and the other on my balls, I was in heaven. After I blew my load, I question if this is really her first time? She said yes and was thankful that I wasn’t demanding and was nice to her. She said she was so nervous about getting naked infront of a stranger which kinda turned me on again. haha

Before I got up, she gave me a kiss on the lips, hug and thanked me again.

Overall, I think Hana is a very nice girl, would see her again but not before I check out the other girls here. I see they have Ladyboys on offer too, this will certainly satisfy some punters desires, not my cup of tea though.

The shop has potential, need to check out the other talents.
    Thanks for the review BOSS!! Hope to see you again soon <3
    6 Surryhills
    ☎️ : 0414 218 732

WeChat: _6Poplarsurryhills
    Address: Shop 1 / 6 Poplar St, Surry Hills
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm
    Open 7 days a week
    365 Days
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/T7nhXjUC8gf2aNjb7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12