Thread: Wonderful Morning with Bella @ "Popstar Massage"

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wonderful Morning with Bella @ "Popstar Massage"

Person's Name : Bella

Establishment : 6 Surry Hills

Month/Year of Visit: Feb '24

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 1/6 Poplar St Surry Hills

WeChat: _6Poplarsurryhills

Rates : 45 min/70$ (I believe it's 30/50$ 60/90$ but I could be incorrect?)

Extras: 150 FS

Services Provided: massage, bodyslide, CBJ, FS, Shower together

Size/shape : 8, ~165cm, b cup, a bit of muscle and a very small pouch. She has lost weight since her picture on WeChat but 100% is her, maybe 57kg now?

Face: 8/10

Nationality : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : yes, great girl and her English is amazing

I have been wanting to see Aimi ever since she started at her new shop. I reached out to management to book her via WeChat, but was also keen to see Hana, so he actually was going to let me see both before I decided who I wanted to book. When I showed up I was regretfully informed Aimi had a personal emergency and I could come back and see her after midday, however, I could see Hana now.

I opted for Hana, and went to room 1 (I believe there's 4 rooms?). Reception gave me a towel (both receptionists were there, and they were stunning. If either was working or available I would love to have booked them. They took me to the shower (next door) and I had a shower alone. The shower is big, easily big enough for 2 and extremely passable for a massage shop shower cleanliness wise.

After drying off Hana came in, and once we started talking I just wasn't getting good vibes. She's beautiful, early/mid 30s Korean, but sometimes things are off and I just felt that way, so I asked if I could see Bella instead. Bella entered and I knew I had made the right decision, she's gorgeous and I have been with her in the past so we immediately clicked. We discussed everything, and I opted for FS for the standard 150.

She started with a massage, her massage is great, I wasn't feeling a hard/firm massage today, however, she can definitely provide that. With medium pressure she hit all of my spots without being overly handsy which can actually ruin any good massage in my opinion. Once we finished the massage, she had me flip over and proceeded to undress. She has lost a fair amount of weight since the last time I saw her, I'd reckon 10kg? Her ass is tight, she has a little muscle tone and her face is just great. Also she has her belly button pierced which is extremely sexy to me.

She began her body slide and I asked for DATY. She is very health conscious and explained that it's her fave thing, however, she doesn't do it at the shop as she has had issues in the past. She seemed very sincere, and I didn't press as like I said, she's been great to me in the past and I really like having a good report with ML. Once I was hard from the bodyslide, she dommed me up and began a slow sensual CBJ (no bbbj from her, I didn't ask or press). Her CBJ is as good as any CBJ can be, but I was just excited to get to the main course.

She asked which position I'd like, I opted for cowgirl so I could play with her perky perfect B cups and see her belly button piercing. She hopped on top and grinded me hard for about 5 minutes until I popped. She did some FOAM, and had some shakes, not 100% sure it was faked but I wouldn't be surprised. She slowed hopped off me, and cleaned me up. After some more chit chat she took me to the shower and proceeded to clean me off.

Once back in the room I had another 10 minutes, however, because the switch up from Hana to Bella I decided to leave a little early to make sure Bella had the chance to get a booking at the top of the hour if one ran over. She was super happy to continue on and give me a head massage or anything I wanted, but I was very pleased with her as usual.

Would I recommend, yes, Bella is awesome, but you have to remember this is a MASSAGE Punt, not a brothel. I didn't get GFE like at CBD, I didn't get crazy sex, or a BJ in the shower. I got a massage with some extras, and it was great.

I will say I'm pretty sad I didn't get to have a go with Aimi today, and it sucks that I didn't feel any connection to Hana. The shop was super accomodating, and the owner who I met seemed super eager to please and improve his shop. Just be careful, there's a massage right next to it that's for definitely not going to be what you're looking for. I'm sure I'll have a follow-up review with Aimi next week, I can't wait.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes the owner of popstar is a genuine friendly man, he has common sense. He will succeed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review and info Duke..definitely now on my list of places to check out.

Much appreciated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave2023 View Post
    Thanks for the review and info Duke..definitely now on my list of places to check out.

Much appreciated
    Thanks mate. Just want to reiterate this isn’t a brothel, not all girls offer FS, not all girls will skip the massage and jump into it. It’s a RnT where some girls may offer fs, but as always ymmv.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been keeping a close eye on their roster and there is a new K girl on there Her first day was today... it would have been really nice to have been her first customer. I might make a visit tomorrow 🤔

Bella working today
    Open for bookings 😉