Thread: 19yo J YUI - she is SUPER J GIRL - super CUTE, super FIT, super CHEEKY, super FUN

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

19yo J YUI - she is SUPER J GIRL - super CUTE, super FIT, super CHEEKY, super FUN

I caught up with the new Japanese girl Yui today.
    It's only February and already some top class Japanese girls have arrived at the Ginzas, but Yui goes straight to number one!
    Really pretty face, close to perfect fit body, bubbly personality, super sweet and GFE and a naughty horny party girl too.

LOOKS and BODY
    Yui is very young - roster says 19yo, I reckon 21yo - either way very young.
    She is around 160cm tall and has a super fit, toned, slim dancer body - pretty close to perfect.
    Nice set of perky B cup tits with perfect nipples.
    Narrow waist and tight toned abs you can really feel when you grab her as you are fucking her.
    Perfect 10/10 bum - absolutely perfect size, shape, firmness and sticks out at an impossible angle.
    Nice toned legs and beautiful nail art.
    Perfect ultra white, soft smooth firm skin all over.
    She is really pretty too - all natural young beauty.
    Beautiful long hair, sexy eyes, gorgeous and cheeky smile, and a sexy tongue piercing.
    She still has a triangle of fine pubic hair down there but I gave her and management some feedback that if she loses it she will be even more popular, so i think it will be gone soon.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Yui has been in Sydney for a few months and speaks English very well.
    I think this is her first time doing this type of work though.
    She is super kawaii, very bubbly and sweet and at the same time very cheeky and seductive and loves to tease shake her perfect ass and put on a show.
    She is a very genuine night clubber type girl and just goes with her horny feelings with no FOAM.

DFK and DATY
    That tongue piercing is sexy as fuck and she knows how to use it - fantastic kisser.
    Loves DATY and spasms and tightens and convulses and finally releases all the tension and energy all over my face.

BBBJ
    Very sexy and seductive BBBJ and that tongue piercing feels awesome.
    Great technique with lots of sexy eye contact and loves sperm.

FUCKING
    Yui is a really passionate fuck.
    She is nice and tight and likes to start very cautious and sensual and slow and GFE and build up to full on PSE crazy wild fucking.
    Very genuine horny girl with no FOAM.
    That ass in doggy position is fantastic.

ROUND 2
    Yui s the ultimate J girl with that perfect combination of 100% determined to please and 100% horny as fuck and so a another round was always a 100% certainty.

OVERALL
    Yui is pretty close to perfect and the perfect example of why I and so many other punters love Japanese girls - it's that perfect combination of super cute and sweet and genuine and keen to please and horny as fuck.
    On top of that she is very young and very pretty and has a near perfect fit toned body and spectacular ass.
    And what gives her an extra edge over some of the other J girls is her very cheeky personality underneath the sweetness - like one of those lollies with the sweet outside and then the extra intense burst of flavour on the inside.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    It's only February and already some top class Japanese girls have arrived at the Ginzas, but Yui goes straight to number one!
    Really pretty face, close to perfect fit body, bubbly personality, super sweet and GFE and a naughty horny party girl too.

LOOKS and BODY
    She is around 160cm tall and has a super fit, toned, slim dancer body - pretty close to perfect.
    Narrow waist and tight toned abs you can really feel when you grab her as you are fucking her.
    Perfect 10/10 bum - absolutely perfect size, shape, firmness and sticks out at an impossible angle.
    Beautiful long hair, sexy eyes, gorgeous and cheeky smile, and a sexy tongue piercing.

She is super kawaii, very bubbly and sweet and at the same time very cheeky and seductive and loves to tease shake her perfect ass and put on a show.
    She is a very genuine night clubber type girl and just goes with her horny feelings with no FOAM.

DFK and DATY
    That tongue piercing is sexy as fuck and she knows how to use it - fantastic kisser.
    Loves DATY and spasms and tightens and convulses and finally releases all the tension and energy all over my face.

BBBJ

FUCKING
    She is nice and tight and likes to start very cautious and sensual and slow and GFE and build up to full on PSE crazy wild fucking.

ROUND 2
    Yui s the ultimate J girl with that perfect combination of 100% determined to please and 100% horny as fuck and so a another round was always a 100% certainty.

OVERALL
    Yui is pretty close to perfect and the perfect example of why I and so many other punters love Japanese girls - it's that perfect combination of super cute and sweet and genuine and keen to please and horny as fuck.
    On top of that she is very young and very pretty and has a near perfect fit toned body and spectacular ass.
    And what gives her an extra edge over some of the other J girls is her very cheeky personality underneath the sweetness - like one of those lollies with the sweet outside and then the extra intense burst of flavour on the inside.
    We can say shes Rooter Approved!
    Great AR mate, as always updating on new girls with a very accurate and well explain report.

Thanks legend

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As always, thanx Rooter! Appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by geroumz View Post
    We can say shes Rooter Approved!
    Great AR mate, as always updating on new girls with a very accurate and well explain report.

Thanks legend
    Thanks bro. Yui is a super star.

Quote Originally Posted by VT25 View Post
    As always, thanx Rooter! Appreciate it.
    Thanks bro.
    I notice she is not on the roster today, but I think she will be back, just probably having a rest day.
    She is Sydney long term so I think she will probably do a few days a week like K IU and K Hanna.
    For punters who like to have a regular she would be perfect for that.
    Also the pics on the website are definitely Yui.
    It's a shame there isn't a pic from behind to show off her amazing ass!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks bro.
    I notice she is not on the roster today, but I think she will be back, just probably having a rest day.
    She is Sydney long term so I think she will probably do a few days a week rather than working every day like K IU and K Hanna.
    Thanks Rooter for the useful intel .... - so many J Girls right now need to prioritize who to sample first before they leave
    and plan out when to see them from time and pay day perspective lol

Have u seen J Sayaka before i think she did a short stint at Empire before moving to club but she went back to japan before i was able to see her....

Notice she is now back at Empire

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks bro.
    She is Sydney long term so I think she will probably do a few days a week rather than working every day like K IU and K Hanna.
    Yui on my list. Just a little shift on the topic in J Girls. I was very tempting on try Kokomi from GE but as I saw her working hours, I put on a hold. I had some experiences, for example Moka from last year, she is good looking and good services too but you just can’t avoid notice she is very tired. I understand they want to maximize their trip in Sydney. The energetic vibe will fade very quickly. My view.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Thanks Rooter for the useful intel .... - so many J Girls right now need to prioritize who to sample first before they leave
    and plan out when to see them from time and pay day perspective lol

Have u seen J Sayaka before i think she did a short stint at Empire before moving to club but she went back to japan before i was able to see her....

Notice she is now back at Empire
    Yeah, so many options bro. It's boom time for Japanese girls. And some top shelf Korean girls too.
    I haven't seen Sayaka. She looks cute though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, so many options bro. It's boom time for Japanese girls. And some top shelf Korean girls too.
    I haven't seen Sayaka. She looks cute though.

lots of Boom boom boom hahaha

Top Shelf korean girls and young too .... i really hope K Sia comes back one day lol

thanks re Sayaka will keep an eye on her if i dont see Yui return....

anyone seen Yui recently or got intel and when she will be back? havent seen her on roster for a while and the other day my friend booked only to be told she cancelled for the day :/

I hope shes still around.... that tongue stud is hot... and rare too

i think we are super lucky at ginza too because we used to get sad and regret when our fav J girl leaves or we missed our seeing them before they left....
    Nowadays so many are doing return trips so we see the good ones returning and we get option of new ones..... it really is a J Buffet at Ginza with prices ranging across the board.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like she got rostered on late but she's on today so at least we know she hasn't left yet

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for AR/intel @rooter
    Anyone knows when she is going back Japan. Im trying to juggle Yui, Len & Linon. As the other 2 other have few days left.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    Looks like she got rostered on late but she's on today so at least we know she hasn't left yet
    Yea can confirm she defs got rostered on late today but I was too spent and haven’t recovered yet plus I wasn’t in city…

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Thanks for AR/intel @rooter
    Anyone knows when she is going back Japan. Im trying to juggle Yui, Len & Linon. As the other 2 other have few days left.
    I’m having a similar conundrum bro….. will it be first time that you are seeing these 3 girls?

Not sure if Len will be back but Linon said she’ll come back May
    Len roster days last 2 days
    Linon last day Friday when I asked her yesterday/day before

Got no intel on Yui she seems quite sporadic and a wild card to guess if on…but her shorter hrs could suggests she’s more fresh…

Hope that help u decide man

Adding to the above I saw club got another girl Nanaka who only here 3 days might see her and report back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    rooter@ also mention Yui is staying in Sydney for a longer term to typical FIFO J girls. This is likely true based on her working schedule. Prob see the FIFO J girls first I would say.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    rooter@ also mention Yui is staying in Sydney for a longer term to typical FIFO J girls. This is likely true based on her working schedule. Prob see the FIFO J girls first I would say.
    yeaaa i was also thinking along those same line and strategy....since Rooter mentioned she had already been in Syd for a few months before starting this work she must not be on those 2 week FIFO visa

look at us....so spoilt for choice we are strategising who to see first is that what they call the punting game? hahahaha

Yui is like casper the ghost dont know when she works or when she'll pop up and she does its like only for 4-6hrs....

reminds me of like J Reya? and J Liv who randomly pop up but that suspense makes the chase all the more existing too hahhah

yea @ LuvJapPusssy i would go Len > Linon > Yui based on timeline for when they finish up/likely to leave

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Yea can confirm she defs got rostered on late today but I was too spent and haven’t recovered yet plus I wasn’t in city…

I’m having a similar conundrum bro….. will it be first time that you are seeing these 3 girls?

Not sure if Len will be back but Linon said she’ll come back May
    Len roster days last 2 days
    Linon last day Friday when I asked her yesterday/day before

Got no intel on Yui she seems quite sporadic and a wild card to guess if on…but her shorter hrs could suggests she’s more fresh…

Hope that help u decide man

Adding to the above I saw club got another girl Nanaka who only here 3 days might see her and report back

yeaaa i was also thinking along those same line and strategy....since Rooter mentioned she had already been in Syd for a few months before starting this work she must not be on those 2 week FIFO visa

look at us....so spoilt for choice we are strategising who to see first is that what they call the punting game? hahahaha

Yui is like casper the ghost dont know when she works or when she'll pop up and she does its like only for 4-6hrs....

reminds me of like J Reya? and J Liv who randomly pop up but that suspense makes the chase all the more existing too hahhah

yea @ LuvJapPusssy i would go Len > Linon > Yui based on timeline for when they finish up/likely to leave
    Awesome. Looks like were in the same boat then.
    Thanks for the intel bro's. Good advice. Managed to see Linon. Have to see Len somehow before she goes. Tomorrow is her last day.
    Another bro, @MrFugly mentioned in another thread J Len may come back April

Like you said, Linon confirmed she will come back in May

Yea lol we have to be strategic about who we see first based on when who's leaving when. Thats the fun of it. I dont think I'll get to see Nanaka. She's only here for 3 days.

Theres just not enough time/days in the week to see all these beautiful Japanese girls.

Alot of girls also mention they rotate between Sydney/Mel/Brisbane-Gold Coast.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Awesome. Looks like were in the same boat then.
    Thanks for the intel bro's. Good advice. Managed to see Linon. Have to see Len somehow before she goes. Tomorrow is her last day.
    Another bro, @MrFugly mentioned in another thread J Len may come back April

Like you said, Linon confirmed she will come back in May

Yea lol we have to be strategic about who we see first based on when who's leaving when. Thats the fun of it. I dont think I'll get to see Nanaka. She's only here for 3 days.

Theres just not enough time/days in the week to see all these beautiful Japanese girls.

Alot of girls also mention they rotate between Sydney/Mel/Brisbane-Gold Coast.
    No prob sharing is caring especially intel u can get from the girl that’s not on roster or reception might not know
    If only more ppl share to make better experience for all

I’m seeing Nanaka today so will report back if she mentions she’s back

Between Len and Nanaka I would go Nanaka hahaha

How would u rate Linon bro? I wanna try find more likeminded bros that also have a knack for j girls to compare new incoming j girls with existing gems to make it less subjective and ambiguous ie rather than commenting on the girl can say I mio is blah blah very similar to Asahi

I notice from other posts that Rui can sometimes be rostered at short notice and sometimes cancel at short notice.
    That's just the type of girl she is. She is not a professional.
    She is normal girl studying, partying, having fun and earning a bit of money on the side.
    You take a bit of a risk with this type of girl. But it is a risk worth taking, because if she turns up and she is switched on and you connect it's a genuine and special experience like no other. She is really special.
    If you want more risk free punting then try one of the more professional girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)

LOOKS and BODY
    She still has a triangle of fine pubic hair down there but I gave her and management some feedback that if she loses it she will be even more popular, so i think it will be gone soon.

DFK and DATY

BBBJ

FUCKING

ROUND 2

OVERALL
    Once again, Rooter has described her perfectly. She is exactly the perfect combination of cute/sweet/horny. She is not intense PSE, but she is that slow, sensual seductress that just eyefucks you as she does bbbj. What I absolutely love is that she never uses lotion/oil, she uses her own spit. The image of her salivating and spitting on my cock, as well as getting her own saliva and rubbing it on her own pussy, amazing.

On top of her excellent service, she is really pretty, and has one of the best bodies I have ever seen. I am into fit and toned, and she is just like J Liz, but shorter and no tan lines. I just kept touching her abs and ass due to how perfect they are. Only downside is her bush, but I really don't mind.

I was such in a state of bliss that I noticed I had my shirt on backwards 30 minutes later.

A great session with a great girl, would definitely return.

Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Once again, Rooter has described her perfectly. She is exactly the perfect combination of cute/sweet/horny. She is not intense PSE, but she is that slow, sensual seductress that just eyefucks you as she does bbbj. What I absolutely love is that she never uses lotion/oil, she uses her own spit. The image of her salivating and spitting on my cock, as well as getting her own saliva and rubbing it on her own pussy, amazing.

On top of her excellent service, she is really pretty, and has one of the best bodies I have ever seen. I am into fit and toned, and she is just like J Liz, but shorter and no tan lines. I just kept touching her abs and ass due to how perfect they are. Only downside is her bush, but I really don't mind.

I was such in a state of bliss that I noticed I had my shirt on backwards 30 minutes later.

A great session with a great girl, would definitely return.
    Thanks for the update bro.
    Sounds like Yui is as cute and as horny as ever!
    She isn't rostered regularly, but she is definitely worth catching when she comes in.
    She is the complete package and very special.
    It's between Yui and Reiko for my number one J girl these days.
    And Alia is a close second.