Thread: V Sunny. Avoid this place like the plague (completely catfished)

Junior Member(有D料到)

V Sunny. Avoid this place like the plague (completely catfished)

V Sunny

Completely catfished by photos. Heavy plastic surgery on face that was a complete turnoff and could barely get hard. Booked an hour and asked specifically before the session if she looked like the photo as it was a choice between sunny or ageha. Have seen ageha before so knew she looked good but sunnys face was so plastic I could barely get hard.

They made walk from 478 to 278 because they fucked up the booking and because i had already paid i cbf to walk back to get a refund.

These guys are complete scammers. Avoid these shops.

On the session it was a super teethy blowjob and looking at the plastic face was just a massive turnoff.

Don't book blind ever at this store, you will regret it more often than you enjoy it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why are you so mad man? When you punt sometimes you won’t get what you want.
    I don’t see anything wrong with the shop, they not scamming you at all. There might be a guys out there like her looks, but shop not scamming you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Discuss feedback with management

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely give feedback to the shop, especially about the girl.

It would definitely be amazing if one day the shops can provide no filter photos when in-person

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleunique View Post
    V Sunny

Completely catfished by photos. Heavy plastic surgery on face that was a complete turnoff and could barely get hard. Booked an hour and asked specifically before the session if she looked like the photo as it was a choice between sunny or ageha. Have seen ageha before so knew she looked good but sunnys face was so plastic I could barely get hard.

They made walk from 478 to 278 because they fucked up the booking and because i had already paid i cbf to walk back to get a refund.

These guys are complete scammers. Avoid these shops.

On the session it was a super teethy blowjob and looking at the plastic face was just a massive turnoff.

Don't book blind ever at this store, you will regret it more often than you enjoy it.

offff so much hate and frustration lol.... man even i have had one bad girl in my time at ginza and I think the next day or 2 she got fired this is because i gave management feedback and told them exactly what was wrong

we need to be practical right cant just say the girl is ugly.... because the shop cant change that unless they pay her to get plastic surgery...

what they can do is adjust her price accordingly ie You get what you pay for..... For my bad punt i told reception the services she refused despite advertising diamond.... i dont think ive ever been refused to touch and kiss boobs and daty esp at Ginza
    they said they will speak with her and i got a small discount cos i left early 20-25mins into 45min session and i didnt even cum i was so mad that day but reception not only gave me discount but showed me which girls were free and which ones were good to give top service...

If her face was as bad as you say it was and it was an hr booking why didnt u just walk out?

and did you give feedback to the shop? What did they say?

They have a great reception team across all 3 shops and generally good with taking feedback and asking what the girl can do better...

you even mentioned in ur post you seen Ageha before and she looked good - so why avoid the shop like a plague over one bad girl?

If you are so scarred and traumatized maybe next time dont book blind and go for a walkin to avoid disapppointment...

the review seems to be pretty targeted at the girl and doesnt say anything or rating on body and service....

Happy punting and as always treat the girls with respect

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    offff so much hate and frustration lol.... man even i have had one bad girl in my time at ginza and I think the next day or 2 she got fired this is because i gave management feedback and told them exactly what was wrong

we need to be practical right cant just say the girl is ugly.... because the shop cant change that unless they pay her to get plastic surgery...

what they can do is adjust her price accordingly ie You get what you pay for..... For my bad punt i told reception the services she refused despite advertising diamond.... i dont think ive ever been refused to touch and kiss boobs and daty esp at Ginza
    they said they will speak with her and i got a small discount cos i left early 20-25mins into 45min session and i didnt even cum i was so mad that day but reception not only gave me discount but showed me which girls were free and which ones were good to give top service...

If her face was as bad as you say it was and it was an hr booking why didnt u just walk out?

and did you give feedback to the shop? What did they say?

They have a great reception team across all 3 shops and generally good with taking feedback and asking what the girl can do better...

you even mentioned in ur post you seen Ageha before and she looked good - so why avoid the shop like a plague over one bad girl?

If you are so scarred and traumatized maybe next time dont book blind and go for a walkin to avoid disapppointment...

the review seems to be pretty targeted at the girl and doesnt say anything or rating on body and service....

Happy punting and as always treat the girls with respect
    3 shops? Am I missing something here or is this a typo?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Faster View Post
    310 and 479 are the two shops, but they also use 278 as overflow for some of their girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've never had bad service from the girls from both shops, regarding the looks, just lower your expectation and also it's subjective. Some of the girls that are recommended here as cute or pretty were not my taste.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Management are good at Ginza, they listen to feedback and both shop are consistent with quality.

Only dud I had here was Midori last March, I should've spoken up on that one.

Come to Melbourne if you want to know really shit punting, girls hit U with extras once you've booked most don't deliver and managers don't care. The whole industry has been ruined by it 🤷

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    It’s the funniest thing, isn’t it? Guy has a bad punt at a shop, goes full gorilla mode on the shop. That’s like buying a bad batch of eggs from Coles and blaming it on Coles, when the same fucking brand can be gotten from Woolies!

Don’t be stupid ok? The shop has no control over what the girl does in the room. Can you not get that into your thick skull?? FMD…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do Ginza have girls at 278 again?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Only when the main shop is full and they use the rooms for overflow.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Faster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    310 and 479 are the two shops, but they also use 278 as overflow for some of their girls

not a typo - what slim said and also its more common that some of the girls at 278 stay there too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    I've never had bad service from the girls from both shops, regarding the looks, just lower your expectation and also it's subjective. Some of the girls that are recommended here as cute or pretty were not my taste.
    for me that has been going for a while now i would never say i've had bad service to the point i want to just walk out and demand a refund thats happened maybe a handful of times i can count of

but there have been some sub par performances from girls either cos they are new or i went a week after theyd started and they were started to get bit jaded with service being inconsistent

thats why giving feedback to management is so important and its helps other punters too

yea agree looks is subjective and i think i might stop putting ratings for looks now lol.....sometimes if i can think of the person i will say they are similar to this other girl i saw

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippinJimmy View Post
    Management are good at Ginza, they listen to feedback and both shop are consistent with quality.

Only dud I had here was Midori last March, I should've spoken up on that one.

Come to Melbourne if you want to know really shit punting, girls hit U with extras once you've booked most don't deliver and managers don't care. The whole industry has been ruined by it ��
    is this for shops and private? i heard the quality of shops is not as great in Melb and Syd has a lot more choice plus cheaper too

even in syd lately id say the last year or so some of the RNT shops have jacked up prices and where they only charge u $ for massage and leave you to negotiate the extras with the girls the girls have gotten super greedy.
    if the girl is super pretty and young then good on them for negotiating $20 for boob touch $30 for boob slide and another $50 for nuru hj and $75 for cbj - i might have well take the risk on a new 19yo J Girl at Ginza where i know Diamond is included in the price....

all the extra $ for extras just puts me off... and kills the vibe

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It’s the funniest thing, isn’t it? Guy has a bad punt at a shop, goes full gorilla mode on the shop. That’s like buying a bad batch of eggs from Coles and blaming it on Coles, when the same fucking brand can be gotten from Woolies!

Don’t be stupid ok? The shop has no control over what the girl does in the room. Can you not get that into your thick skull?? FMD…

hahhaahah its more funny cos the title says avoid this place like the plague when he even admitted himself he had a good punt with Ageha LOL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    not sure my last few punts have been at the shops and not told to go 278

but just making an observation from what the punter said as he mentioned "They made walk from 478 to 278" lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    is this for shops and private? i heard the quality of shops is not as great in Melb and Syd has a lot more choice plus cheaper too

even in syd lately id say the last year or so some of the RNT shops have jacked up prices and where they only charge u $ for massage and leave you to negotiate the extras with the girls the girls have gotten super greedy.
    if the girl is super pretty and young then good on them for negotiating $20 for boob touch $30 for boob slide and another $50 for nuru hj and $75 for cbj - i might have well take the risk on a new 19yo J Girl at Ginza where i know Diamond is included in the price....

all the extra $ for extras just puts me off... and kills the vibe
    Syd has always been much better shopwise. Prior to 2015 in melb I had never been asked for extras in an Asian shop. All asian parlours have been infected by the extras bug, so you have really do research to find a decent punt. If you want a laugh, go on punter planet and read some reviews on oriental angels or pussycats in Burwood 😅