Thread: Candy Is Dandy But Liquor Is Quicker

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Candy Is Dandy But Liquor Is Quicker

Over the years on this forum, there have been many posts by certain punters bragging about the thrill of seducing ML to do more, or to get special treatment from them, way above what an average punter would get from the girls by simply paying the fee on the price list plus the standard fee for "extras".

We have all heard the expression "Candy Is Dandy But Liquor Is Quicker" where liquor is the cash while candy is the charm, in this analogy.

I wonder how much of the "special privileges" MLs give those James Bond 007 punters are due to their good looks and sweet charming routine (building rapport) vs. the girls simply wanting the money.

Is it 50:50 due to each of these factors, or 20:80 with 80% is the $$$....

I think the MLs are motivated solely by the $$$... so I give it the ratio of 10:90, where 90% is cash. After all, the girls are there to work for the $$$ and they don't work at those places to find friends or future husbands or sperm donors.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When u build a chemistry, they might give you freebee. It’s mean need to see the girl few times.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmore898 View Post
    When u build a chemistry, they might give you freebee. It’s mean need to see the girl few times.
    My experience so far - girls giving me freebies such as pussy slide and BBFS first few sessions and suddenly taking away the goodies. One ML who does NHJ only let me suck her tits in two early sessions then suddenly stopped giving it to me.

That there is a classic case of drawing customers in and making them hungry for more to be met with disappointment. I'd stop seeing them if they offer free extras the first time, and those that don't offer free extras after seeing them a whole year it depends on whether I really enjoy the sex or not. If the sex was very normal (starfish) then I'd move on.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple888 View Post
    This is an edit. Thx.
    Why did you edit out your complaints about paying for anal or BB?

Banned
    Look who just post behind me.

This is exactly what happened last time.

He follows me around.

BearOrigin is a fucking nutcase.

I’ve sent a complaint to the mods.

He thinks I’m a woman and has previously haunted me via pm. He’s the reason I’m leaving this place not because I continually get banned.

I’m Vincent888 and he thinks I’m his long lost woman or whatever.

I’m a guy!!!!

I can’t believe my luck that he messaged me again!

I’ll be banned as I’ve requested it this time.

I seriously doubt I’ll ever come back after his pm.

Cheers.
    What was the PM?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    All Liquor No Candy here

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OnOnOnOn View Post
    All Liquor No Candy here
    ⬆️ good one. It’s much simpler to just pay $$$ to someone who is basically doing it for money.
    MLs and WGs don’t go to work in shops because they want to find men to have sex with. It’s all about the cash.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Some chicks love candy, and others love liquor but most prefer candy cocktails - with cock being the key ingredient in the recipe.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I wonder how much of the "special privileges" MLs give those James Bond 007 punters are due to their good looks and sweet charming routine (building rapport) vs. the girls simply wanting the money.
    Side-note: I actually cried when James Bond died in No Time To Die. Fark that was some heavy shit!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Side-note: I actually cried when James Bond died in No Time To Die. Fark that was some heavy shit!
    End of watch, I sat on the edge of couch trying to stifle a tear from that movie's ending.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetJam View Post
    What was the PM?
    That guy is a pest, just ignore him

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    You always have to be aware that you are paying for sex and that if you weren't paying that young hot girl would not even look at you, let alone suck your dick.
    But you have to put that to one side and just enjoy being with with that young hot girl for that wonderful 30 minutes or 1 hour.
    If you are young fit and handsome, yes you might get better service, but if you are also an arsehole you definitely will not no matter how handsome you are.
    As a punter you have no choice over your age and looks and yeah you have a some control over the shape you are in but not total control.
    What you do have total control over is being clean and smelling good, treating the girl with courtesy and respect, giving a compliment or two, starting off nice and slow and gentle ... a lot of good things can follow from that.
    There are plenty of overweight or average looking or old punters who get great service from young hot girls.
    Once it's over bathe in the afterglow for a while and then give yourself a reality check and appreciate that she fucked you only because you paid for it, but that's OK, that's punting ... tomorrow or next week you get up and do it all over again. Enjoy!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetJam View Post
    What was the PM?
    Let him ban himself this time. I've had it with his antics of gaslighting me - he messaged me out of nowhere trying to get me to spread the word he isn't a bad person when he's clearly not learned his lesson in shit stirring. All my empathy towards him gets taken for granted, he dares to say that I chased him (Triple888) out of nowhere.

Everyone, add him to your ignore list. He's an opportunist who revels on the suffering of others. Whether he's real or just a persona, I'd rather that he dies out a lonely death.

Sick and tired of people who have no ethics and moral values in life.

Banned
    A lonely death, “Et tu, Brute?”

“Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.”

So I threw it.

You’re already discussing Vedic stuff on another thread. Nuff said.

Now I won’t go into pm details as I respect privacy and I adhere to a rules based code of ethics. Besides that, how would you know what my morals are?

“If you prick us, do we not bleed?”

“If you wrong us, shall we not revenge?”

“The villainy you teach me I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.”

Misreading me as someone you have known previously on this site is a big mistake.

I have been here four months only.

Fare thee well.
    This is a very dramatic thread out of nothing. What is going on with this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Started off as an interesting and worthwhile thread only to be hijacked for no apparent reason.

Anyway…..I think rooter nailed it. Punters who are younger, fit and good looking will probably receive better service and perhaps the occasional freebie. How you look is not something you can control, other than making an effort to stay in shape, dress well and smelling good. I am certain these things will help. Also respecting the ML/WL is likely to help.

Then again, what do I know. I’ll leave it up to those who are more experienced than I am, to provide feedback.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    End of watch, I sat on the edge of couch trying to stifle a tear from that movie's ending.
    Yep, defo got more than what I bargained for. It's a James Bond flick, what's this emotional stuff doing in it??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A lonely death, “Et tu, Brute?”

“Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.”

So I threw it.

You’re already discussing Vedic stuff on another thread. Nuff said.

Now I won’t go into pm details as I respect privacy and I adhere to a rules based code of ethics. Besides that, how would you know what my morals are?

“If you prick us, do we not bleed?”

“If you wrong us, shall we not revenge?”

“The villainy you teach me I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.”

Misreading me as someone you have known previously on this site is a big mistake.

I have been here four months only.

Fare thee well.

Bro, if you're looking for morals, ethics and values a sex forum with 200 horny dudes is the wrong fucken place to find it.