Thread: K - Rebecca

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

K - Rebecca

Another golden review for K Rebecca as I can't get enough of her. She's been working for a long time in Sydney and wonder how much longer she will be around, so hopefully to see her more before she leaves without notice!

Had a booking yesterday at 12pm, but reception let another booking at 11:30am to book for an hour so I had to wait half an hour during my lunch break. I was not too happy, and in hind sight maybe I should requested a lineup for a potential next visit as compensation. The receptionist was apologetic about the error, but anyways, I at least got to see some of the girls walking to and from their rooms. The most eye catching was J Mio, she was very cute looking and had very good english from what I heard.

The session included the usual catchup and mentioned I was going to see her earlier, but it didn't work out and I was in a bit of rush.

She was very understanding so we jumped straight into the shower without much shower play as she knew I wanted to jump straight into the fun on bed. So she washed me up and we quickly dried ourselves then she quickly jumped on me on bed.

We had a long DFK session before she slowly moved further down for her usual signature BBBJ, nice long and deep. I really enjoyed it, but I had to ask her to get to my favourite position, prone. There I can rub against her legs as if I was fucking her pussy (which was also wet without lub), there I came very soon, thinking I was going to last a bit longer.

After a small rest and chat she said I want you to fuck my face. Didn’t need to be asked twice and she positioned me with my knees spread near her shoulders and a pillow propping up her head. Away she went and was taking most of it in. One of the highlights of the session.

Unfortunately I was hungry as I haven't had lunch yet and wasn't full of evergy to keep it hard even with pussyslide and blowjob for a round two in our 1 hour session. I was also kept feeling I was abit rushed (even though i wasn't, maybe it was because I was thinking about work) so my mood wasn't all there so I opted just for some cuddles and chat until the buzzer rang.

Had to rush back to work as I was already late than expected.

Hoping I'll get a chance to see J Mio in a future session maybe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw wher 2 weeks ago and she did mention that her student visa was ending this year

Need to find a way to keep her here haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What does she study apart from the ancient Oriental art of cock-tease?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    What does she study apart from the ancient Oriental art of cock-tease?
    Whatever it is she is studying there must be a masters and then a PhD she can do which will take numerous years!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    I saw wher 2 weeks ago and she did mention that her student visa was ending this year

Need to find a way to keep her here haha
    Oh damn, this year? Hopefully she can somehow stick around. She offer such great service to leave!!! Ahahha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh don’t worry I’m sure one of boys can take one for the team and marry her on the allowance she can continue working haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is it flattery when you copy parts of my Rebecca review on another site and reproduce it word for word here? You know you did it. Didn’t even leave a like either.