Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 6 Poplar Street Surry Hills

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

6 Poplar Street Surry Hills

Recently I have tried out this new shop as an alternative to CBD Styles and Tokio Studio.

There's been a lot of discussion and debate regarding CBD Styles.
    And whilst Tokio provides an alternative, the long staircase and the small rooms leave some room for improvement.

Here is another almost CBD based establishment that provides on par services.

I have provided my review here:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Hana-6-Poplar

Let us use this thread to discuss the merits of this joint.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They have ladyboy as well. Wonder is anyone had try

Haha, I love their cut 5 inch comment. what about a ladyboy double? Some punters here likes the LB like Mika, they should come and give review.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Haha, I love their cut 5 inch comment. what about a ladyboy double? Some punters here likes the LB like Mika, they should come and give review.
    Mika SBM/TR? She's post-op but. Tbh I didn't even noticed first glance, it was until after I blew my load I realised she's LB lol

Then again I'd have to say some post-op LB give better service than girls. If I didn't realise she's LB I might've kept seeing her regularly. In my mind it played out as if a WG was trying her best to show me a really good time which doesn't happen on a regular basis.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmore898 View Post
    You can start an Olympic fencing team together. Touché!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmore898 View Post
    My last visit I got speaking to the papasan as I was curious about the LB, and he mentioned that Takkie and Gina gets ALOT of bookings and returning customers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Big fan of this as an alternative to Tokio. I don’t see it as an alternative to CBD.

It’s a bit of a trek for me, but worth it for the cost/women there. I also regularly meet an old colleague at Sticky Fingers Cafe right up at the top of poplar st. It’s an amazing post punt cafe, and gives me a reason to make the 20-30m walk.

Pros:
    Price
    Quality of girls (albeit most mid to late 20s so no “fresh teens” which isn’t my style anyways
    Big shower
    Big tables/rooms that are clean
    Insanely hot receptionists (please owner if you’re reading this, if they ever are down dm me and I’ll be their first customer!)

Cons:
    Only 1 shower
    Not all girls offer everything
    Far from where I work
    Only 4 rooms, so if it gets busy like I’m expecting, you may bump into other guys/have to wait on a shower.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm waiting for a Takkie AR

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    I'm waiting for a Takkie AR
    Owner told me she gets booked out nearly every shift. I’m awaiting the Gina AR.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone with feedback on Seri?

Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    Mika SBM/TR? She's post-op but. Tbh I didn't even noticed first glance, it was until after I blew my load I realised she's LB lol

Then again I'd have to say some post-op LB give better service than girls. If I didn't realise she's LB I might've kept seeing her regularly. In my mind it played out as if a WG was trying her best to show me a really good time which doesn't happen on a regular basis.
    Well, LB had a cock so knows whats the best way to satisfy it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My AR with Bella: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...r-Massage-quot

Will either give Aimi or Seri a go this week and provide another update. Seri looks very promising based off the pics. We may need some of our Spanish loving brothers to give her a go.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seri is a little big, but sometimes the best ML i have had were around this size.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seri is a little big, but sometimes the best ML i have had were around this size.
    Depends tbh, I’ve punted with plenty of size 12-16 and they’ve been great. I usually lean toward the size 4-8, but it’s always fun to just get that massive busty girl every now and then. As long as they’re semi in shape, not trying to have someone out of breath from a body slide.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    any 'fresh teens' (obviously over age) places around?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pupha69 View Post
    any 'fresh teens' (obviously over age) places around?
    The only 18, 19, 20 and 21 girls I have met were through seeking.com (sugar babies) and they are expensive. You'd be paying a total of about $700 in cost. $200 for hotel room and $500 to $600 to the girl. They tend to be uni students.

It is much more complicated and expensive than going to a massage shop or brothel.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the info

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    As long as they’re semi in shape, not trying to have someone out of breath from a body slide.
    This made me laugh as I imagined the ML taking a break and having a kit kat and a Gatorade

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had another go with K Hana today and she's definitely improved her part 2 game.

Banned
    Had another go with K Hana today and she's definitely improved her part 2 game.
    She a one or two finger kinda gal?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast