Thread: V Moon - Needs to work in a different industry

Junior Member(有D料到)

V Moon - Needs to work in a different industry

So I'm going to a show tonight in the Newtown area and decided to try out No 5 for the first time to see what the hype was about. The place was easy to find with good parking, so far so good. I walk in and get shown to a room and introduced to about 7 different ladies and I immediately decide on V Moon, to me she looks absolutely gorgeous and looks like an Asian version of Diane Guerrero. I try to get 45 minutes but she's only available for 30, which is fine, so I pay the damage of $180.

Moon she leads me to the room and we get naked, the first thing she comments on is my big cock, which isn't even hard yet and is a grower, but I get it, flatter the client, all good. We get in the shower, she washes me over and then I dry myself. We get out and I'm laying on the bed while she gets the tissues (sigh) and the condom ready and starts playing with her phone for about a minute (seriously?)

Anyhow, she lays next to me she says (well at least I thought she said) 'I suck you cock' to which I replied 'Kiss first' so with some lfk and starts the cat bath which is good and then the sucking starts which I lay back and enjoy and after a few minutes I ask for 69 and enjoy the view of her perfect little pussy and ass. Time's moving on so I say, sex now? She says 'You to big, it hurt, I said I suck you cum', I'm confused as fuck at this point, what industry does this chick think she's working in, her job is to take cock and then tells me I have like 3 minutes left anyway.

So in a state of shock I'm still aroused and almost there anyway and lay back and she does her job, which I got to say great bbbj, a little teethy but I actually like that and I blow my load into her mouth to which she immediately removes her mouth, so great, another tick in the wtf box and then her phone starts buzzing so her timer went off.

So in the shower after she telling me I'm too think for her and it would have been painful, I'm blissed out from the orgasm to care what she has to say at this point, nothing is going to ruin the next 5 minutes. I get dressed and walk to the front door, young dude asks me if it was all ok and I say yep and leave.

Now to add insult to injury I'm 3 minutes into my drive and I notice the clock, I should be still in there with 3 minutes to go, add the after shower and me getting dressed I was short changed 10 minutes, no idea what timer Moon put on her phone.

So in conclusion, I paid for half an hour of diamond service just to get a blow job and told no sex because my dick was too thick (it's 5 inches thick at best) and I get short changed 10 minutes.

WIR? Fuck no.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosytt View Post
    So I'm going to a show tonight in the Newtown area and decided to try out No 5 for the first time to see what the hype was about. The place was easy to find with good parking, so far so good. I walk in and get shown to a room and introduced to about 7 different ladies and I immediately decide on V Moon, to me she looks absolutely gorgeous and looks like an Asian version of Diane Guerrero. I try to get 45 minutes but she's only available for 30, which is fine, so I pay the damage of $180.

Moon she leads me to the room and we get naked, the first thing she comments on is my big cock, which isn't even hard yet and is a grower, but I get it, flatter the client, all good. We get in the shower, she washes me over and then I dry myself. We get out and I'm laying on the bed while she gets the tissues (sigh) and the condom ready and starts playing with her phone for about a minute (seriously?)

Anyhow, she lays next to me she says (well at least I thought she said) 'I suck you cock' to which I replied 'Kiss first' so with some lfk and starts the cat bath which is good and then the sucking starts which I lay back and enjoy and after a few minutes I ask for 69 and enjoy the view of her perfect little pussy and ass. Time's moving on so I say, sex now? She says 'You to big, it hurt, I said I suck you cum', I'm confused as fuck at this point, what industry does this chick think she's working in, her job is to take cock and then tells me I have like 3 minutes left anyway.

So in a state of shock I'm still aroused and almost there anyway and lay back and she does her job, which I got to say great bbbj, a little teethy but I actually like that and I blow my load into her mouth to which she immediately removes her mouth, so great, another tick in the wtf box and then her phone starts buzzing so her timer went off.

So in the shower after she telling me I'm too think for her and it would have been painful, I'm blissed out from the orgasm to care what she has to say at this point, nothing is going to ruin the next 5 minutes. I get dressed and walk to the front door, young dude asks me if it was all ok and I say yep and leave.

Now to add insult to injury I'm 3 minutes into my drive and I notice the clock, I should be still in there with 3 minutes to go, add the after shower and me getting dressed I was short changed 10 minutes, no idea what timer Moon put on her phone.

So in conclusion, I paid for half an hour of diamond service just to get a blow job and told no sex because my dick was too thick (it's 5 inches thick at best) and I get short changed 10 minutes.

WIR? Fuck no.
    Sorry to hear mate, but when the young dude asked if all was ok, you should have told him and give him feedback about moon. I hear No 5 take feedback quite well and maybe they can teach Moon to provide better service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You my friend just got played. And $180 for a blow job. I would of been fuming

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosytt View Post

WIR? Fuck no.
    Sorry to here about your experience.

I had a similar experience with K Kay. Not so much a case of her not wanting to partake in sex. It was rushed as she was running late. I was her first for the day. I was in and out in 20 minutes (from memory) and that includes 2 showers.

Not good enough at that price point.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Moon for an hour and I wouldnÂ’t see her again. She is very pretty but I found the session draining as she would never take the initiative and had to be directed around which broke the flow of it.

And with the finish with time for a second round she kept as far away as possible and had to be lead (physically in the case of picking up her hand and putting it onto my shoulder to start a bit of a cuddle) to do anything at all.

I just put it down to a lack of chemistry and the fact IÂ’m fairly passive and like when the girls take the lead a bit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple888 View Post
    Thanks for the honest review.

This is for any shop. I’m of the opinion that the time starts the moment they enter the room, not the time you enter. After they enter you should start your phone's timer and make sure they see it. If you don’t want to have your phone running then bring a battery powered LED clock.

Regarding not getting serviced. A lot of women if they think they can read a guy they will take advantage. Their business is to go through the maximum number guys as quickly as possible with the least amount of effort.

The last brothel experience I had felt very rushed. Considering who I am that should not have been the case. I should have monitored my time. On principle I regret not doing that. In my case I was told the girl was available, paid the money, then having the booking cancelled after a 20 minute wait in the room and then a rushed substitution is not a good look.

So now i play everywhere. The money gets spent elsewhere. If I go back it’ll be on my terms not theirs. I’ll punt the girl I want not what they substitute. Perhaps I should have written a review?

Always remember there is no loyalty in the sex industry from either side. A punter can walk and never come back.

Your money is your power.
    Agree on timing. They should give each girl a big led clock that she sets as soon as enters the room. So everyone is on the same page.

If moon thought your dick was too big she should have been up front at the beginning and cancelled the booking, not limited the service.

Everyone says complain to manager but its usually the last thing I'd want after a punt as your there to relax after all, not get in arguments, it feels worse when you like the girl and shes done most of the session right.

No 5 has some great girls, but it was best when it was priced at 150/160 mark, it's gone way overboard on pricing imo 😕

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippinJimmy View Post
    Agree on timing. They should give each girl a big led clock that she sets as soon as enters the room. So everyone is on the same page.

If moon thought your dick was too big she should have been up front at the beginning and cancelled the booking, not limited the service.

Everyone says complain to manager but its usually the last thing I'd want after a punt as your there to relax after all, not get in arguments, it feels worse when you like the girl and shes done most of the session right.

No 5 has some great girls, but it was best when it was priced at 150/160 mark, it's gone way overboard on pricing imo 😕
    Yep, should be a clock on the wall in every room
    Not too hard to do for minimal cost.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You said your cock is 5 inches 'thick'? That's like a tree trunk! No wonder why she didn't want to be pounded.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Moon declined to deliver what you paid for. If she thought your dick is too large for her to fuck, she should have offered to leave and bring another girl who’d find it acceptable.

Some girls are lousy at working in any service industry.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    lol… when the guy asked you if it’s all good and you said yep ���� that’s the problem there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippinJimmy View Post

Exactly and she followed me out and was right behind me when the guy asked, I try not to be confrontational and was still in some sort of shock, in fact I still am.

I've never been refused sex due to the size of my dick, it's not that big IMO and most women lube up and go cow girl first up, hell K Emma @ Ginza was one of the tightest women I've ever fucked and it worked fine.

Refusing to fuck at a brothel, this chick needs to rethink her chosen profession, fuck me dead.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All fair feedback. That's a shitty session for certain. I've never seen Moon so can't comment.

I'll usually glance and the clock when the girl enters the room. To me, that's kickoff time. Any messing around or extra long showers etc I'll bring up with reception but it's a two-way street. Their reception is good, you should let them know how you feel, good, bad or indifferent after a punt.

For what its worth, some of my best punts have been at No5, girls like Paula, Paloma, Boa, Queen etc. All of these girls were still trying to get me across the line for a third shot when the timers were going off. I book hour-long sessions if that makes any difference but you should still get the time that you paid for.

Hopefully next time will be better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    N5 take complaint pretty well, i did complaint once after 1 hour booking shorting to 45 minutes. I told them in front of the girl since she insisted that it's already an hour. They checked cctv and noted the time i came in, adding waiting time etc, they refunded the difference between 45 min and 1 hour. So always tell them what you feel, i didn't usually complaint about the service if the girl delivered the service, i.e. Sex (not in the case of OP) regardless bad punt (no chemistry etc), but shorting is really bad for me.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Triple888 View Post
    T

The last brothel experience I had felt very rushed. Considering who I am that should not have been the case.
    Just wondering about this point? who are you? Are you a big spender or a good looking chap? just like to know for reference?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    From my 45min experience with her...she was very mechanical and probably thinking about how many more sessions she was gonna get before she could go home and retire for the evening.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I rarely visit this shop as over the past 10 years, the persistent time wasting (10 min to make the bed?) and early buzzer (40m for 60/45m booking, 20m for 30m booking) got too irritating for me. All the girls are taught to do this at this shop. However at the sister shop, 42G, the same girl will have the buzzer 5 min before the finish and beds are prepared quickly.

I saw keiko recently at 42g. She usually works at n5m but I refuse to visit that shop. Took the opportunity to check her out with a 45m booking. Ok, not the best looking chick but she was great fun. She absolutely wanted me to finish the second shot so went over time by about 5 min lol. That’s Service. Hope more n5m girls alternative with 42g.

However nothing beats the ginza joints. Beds are already made up and you can keep going until the second (or third) buzzer!

I always took the buzzer as a 10 min till end mark? I keep going until I hear the second buzz which I head to the showers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yea the buzzer is a reminder that means your time is "almost" up (typically 5-10 mins before end depending on shop/girls) I personally find it quite annoying, but it is what it is, I usually just keep going till I cum then quickly head to shower, sometimes the idea of "time is up" kills my wood.

I actually wrote a similar review not long ago (different shop/girl), pretty much the same thing, girl refused sex "vagina too small" etc, I'm average sized just FYI, in all honesty girls like these really are in the wrong industry, no offense to anyone, now I can understand if the guy is massive (unlucky bastard) but if a girl pulls that shit on a guy with average sized dick that's just low, they either take advantage or think they can get away with it if possible, imaging pulling that shit on 3 out of 6 guys they will surely get canned.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She walked with you for the same reason so you are not complaijihg. Another common tactic is that suddenly after the main job is done, the girl becomes sweet while in the beginning acted like a moron, the sweet talk is to avoid getting complains at the end.