Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why pay when it's free through dating sites, especially for young single men

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Why pay when it's free through dating sites, especially for young single men

Last week, I met an old mate and compared notes on our favourite subject. He has been a punter for years while married. His marriage ended a year ago. He kept punting for a few months, then signed up with a couple of dating sites. He discovered that many women on these sites are reasonably attractive and are looking for sex as much as he is. He calls it the "hookup world," and it costs a lot less than going to shops (paying by the hour) or paying sugar babies $500+ each time.

My question is, if you are single (no fear of discovery by a partner) and in reasonable shape, why don't you "hookup" using Tinder and other sites, knowing that many of these women are not looking for a boyfriend/husband and need sex over the weekend, and most likely ghost you anyway afterwards? Taking a woman to dinner at a nice place still costs less than $200.....

What is your experience?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Is there an equivalent forum like this one for hookup girls on dating sites, where "punters" go to put reviews of the girls? With ratings for looks, body, sexual experience, etc.

See, that's the problem with online dating. Anybody can embellish their profile to kingdom come, and it's only gonna get worse with new stuff like deep fake AI.

The same problem affects SBs to a certain degree, but it's limited by the fact girls go into that line of "work" to make money. If they don't have the looks to make it, what's the point? They'll just be wasting their time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    On hookup websites and sugar baby ones like seeking.com there is a trend now where the couple meet for a video chat (using FaceTime, Zoom, or similar) and can then see what they each look like in real life and how they talk. Worst case is what is called M&G (meet and greet) when the couple meet for coffee for just 20-30 minutes before any agreements are struck.

I meet girls from seeking.com for coffee and give then money for their Uber/Taxi. I tell them upfront that no matter how much we end up liking each other, that it will be a quick one coffee for 20 minutes, so this puts boundaries around the risk (waste time).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Because I don't want to date single mothers with 10 kids, crazy cat ladies, women who say they are in Australia but are actually overseas and bitcoin investors.

Plus the algorithm doesn't seem to like me, easier to pay.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeh only if these women had no issues!

Banned
    Everyone has issues these days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reading this thread while watching Netflix "lover, stalker, killer"... That's why...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One of the biggest social scams in society today (and has been for decades) is women making men think and act as it's the men who are horny and must pursue women for sex. In actual reality, this is bullshit. If anyone of us were to be a fly on the wall of groups of 2 or more women talking to each other, we would discover that they are as desperate for sex as men and complain to each other about the lack of men to fuck.

Men getting brainwashed to think and act as the pursuers is a big advantage for women because it leaves me in a bind of having to "pay a price" to get sexual favours from women. And as we all know, often that price is the cost of divorce settlements --- up to 80% of a man's net assets.

Circling back to the issue, I have always maintained that if a man pays up to $500 (say sugar baby prices) each time they have sex, it is the cheapest and least risky form.
    No baggage, no lasting liabilities, no lock-in contracts. And you also get a massive variety of choices and continue to get younger women.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quoting something I've heard along the way: "You don't pay a prostitute for sex, you pay her to leave afterwards"

Some of us definitely don't want to be bringing any drama back home and still want to fuck that hot young thing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    One of the biggest social scams in society today (and has been for decades) is women making men think and act as it's the men who are horny and must pursue women for sex. In actual reality, this is bullshit. If anyone of us were to be a fly on the wall of groups of 2 or more women talking to each other, we would discover that they are as desperate for sex as men and complain to each other about the lack of men to fuck.

Men getting brainwashed to think and act as the pursuers is a big advantage for women because it leaves me in a bind of having to "pay a price" to get sexual favours from women. And as we all know, often that price is the cost of divorce settlements --- up to 80% of a man's net assets.

Circling back to the issue, I have always maintained that if a man pays up to $500 (say sugar baby prices) each time they have sex, it is the cheapest and least risky form.
    No baggage, no lasting liabilities, no lock-in contracts. And you also get a massive variety of choices and continue to get younger women.
    Women are desperate for sex only if the man is hot enough to their liking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyZen View Post
    Quoting something I've heard along the way: "You don't pay a prostitute for sex, you pay her to leave afterwards"

Some of us definitely don't want to be bringing any drama back home and still want to fuck that hot young thing.
    Well said! Hermano!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    Women are desperate for sex only if the man is hot enough to their liking.
    Also, if the man is mega wealthy. Go to Dubai and watch the most glamorous girls hanging out with short, ugly billionaire for their money.

Money and power are the ultimate aphrodisiac (to quote Henry Kissinger)

Dating apps are all scams. There's a class action against their parent company.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/...t/72614206007/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Dating apps are all scams. There's a class action against their parent company.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/...t/72614206007/
    Honestly this, they are all scams, or not worth it.

Take tinder or something for example. The average guy is like every 2000 swipes he gets maybe a date, where he probably has to dress up, go out, pay for dinner each time around $40, 3-4 times before she'll put out, and after that you're stuck with her for weeks/months/years of answering calls, her sharing her day etc.

Add up all those costs, and at the end of the day it's cheaper and more efficient to just fork out $150-200 and 30 minute lay, a different hot perpetually 18-20 Y/o every week.

The value proposition just doesn't add up.

Most other places prostitution is illegal, but the ONE thing Sydney did right is it's legalized. So it's way way cheaper to get HOT girls in a safe environment.

Other places in the world you'd need to put down $300USD for a crack whore.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I want to just pay for a service and both parties know exactly what the deal is.

Going on a dating site you have to worry about their intentions, are they trying to get to your room to steal your phone, wallet or your kidney.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its all about time for me. Also with reviews you are more likely to know what you will get.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    I do both, dating is expensive
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Nothing in life is free bro. Everything comes at a cost, be it financial, physical, emotional or the most precious thing of all which is time.
    We pay the price and we enjoy, and then we die.
    Life's good. And death is just around the corner. Enjoy!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Biggest problem with dating is consent...there is no implied consent anymore its black and white no means no even if you're balls deep she can remove consent and you have to pull out. WLs are simpler, cheaper and you won't (or shouldn't) be hit with a rape allegation.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not sure about other dating sites, but when tinder first come out in like 2013, for an "average" looking guy success is pretty limited, less so even now that there's more competition.

The original OP's mate must have something about his looks that women would want for a quick fling, (or maybe for a older age bracket 40+ it might be a different dynamic, don't know I'm not there yet)

Unless your in the upper end of attractiveness you're going to have a hard time on dating apps, tinder at the very least.
    Why would women pick a 6 or 7/10 when they can have a 10/10, not like guy will say no.

And on the topic of consent where it can't be implied.
    Good luck, my first tinder "date", the girl straight up asked me to come to her place, I insisted on coffee/dinner first, wouldn't out right say what she wanted even though we both knew what we were there for. It's all innuendos.
    I took the hint after she brought me to her room jumped onto her bed and rolled around a bit while I was standing there like a chump. These days that's not a Yes, had I explicitly asked will you have sex, I doubt they'd have the courage to say yes.

And my last hookup the girl expected me you
    to gown down on her but doesn't not give the same in return.

Having said all that, there is still fun in the chase but sometimes a man just needs a service

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast