Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why pay when it's free through dating sites, especially for young single men

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Very true @someguy88, about consent.
    It can be withdrawn at any time. Imagine you’re banging away then she says “stop”. Is that a consent withdrawal ‘stop’ or a heat of the moment ‘stop’ …. Or ???

Then we live in the age of post-coital regret. She can rationalise in the morning after that she was drunk and she should have not gone ahead with sex, and then make allegations that you didn’t actually get a clear ‘consent’ from her and and and and she must be believed because you’re the man and must be a bastard.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, I wouldn't want to be to pessimistic but to some extent I agree.
    Lucky for me I can't dance for shit and no amount of booze will loosen me up enough to give it a crack, so all my hook ups alcohol was never involved (usually just from smooth talking and innuendos on dating apps and a coffee meet/dinner up), except for one where we got a bottle of wine at the hotel after both full knowingly going for what we want.

Keeps things more clear cut that way.

Greatly reduced chances of morning reget.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    If you are young and fit and handsome and hung then dating apps could work for you, you can do really well.
    Or if you are OK fucking ugly fat old women then again dating apps could work out well for you.
    Or if you are Ok with being scammed, robbed, sucked into buying cryto currency etc before you find a genuine girl then dating apps could work out well for you
    But if you are average, or overweight, or middle or old age guy and you don't want stress and you want to fuck young hot girls then you are not gonna get that for free.
    You are gonna have to pay for it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Girls 'working' for their pay would do more kinky stuff as well than trying to find that golden unicorn who'd do everything you'd hope a WL/ML would do. Most average girls that you'll end up dating ain't that kinky probably.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There was a research report recently that found internet dating sites have 80% of the women only interested in the top 20% of the men on the sites.

These sites are no man friendly.

On the other hand, sugar sites like seeking.com has a ratio of 5:1 girls:guys .. but the catch is men have to pay $$$$$

This is why massage shops and brothels will always be in demand.

dating app takes so much time, the girls expect you to have a perfect funny reply or they lose interest. If the success rate is 1 in 10 and and you need to spend an hour on each girl, thats 10 hours to get a unknown punt. Paying for a punt is a way more efficient use of your time, you pick the right girl or you walk.

I guess, you gotta work out what do have more of? Time or Money?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Why pay when it's free through dating sites, especially for young single men
    The reason young men visit brothels because they want to get out-of-the-classroom life experience from Milfs who are better teachers than they can find in their schools.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It’s all about time and money spent, on a dating app you will need to spend lots of time talking to the girls while sifting through the fakes.

Then if you end up on a date you still need to pay for dinner and likely a hotel room, ends up costing probably more than a punt while also not knowing how good she is in bed lol

Going to a shop you save all that time at least and generally get what you want out of it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lots of wisdom on this thread! Along with all that's been correctly said already here's a few from me...

.I like variety ..once I have been with a girl two or three times I lose interest...the investment of time and money necessary to hook a girlfriend doesn't justify the outcome.

Until you have known them for few months girlfriends will only suck with condom.( Or not at all). Similar with anything non vanilla only a minority of civilians are open to it.

Most of the women on sites are defective in one way or another..at least that what people I know on there have told me.

I could go on there's loads more....The longer I have punted the more i have realised it's merits...unless I run out of money I would never go back to normal gf relationships

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post
    Lots of wisdom on this thread! Along with all that's been correctly said already here's a few from me...

.I like variety ..once I have been with a girl two or three times I lose interest...the investment of time and money necessary to hook a girlfriend doesn't justify the outcome.

Until you have known them for few months girlfriends will only suck with condom.( Or not at all). Similar with anything non vanilla only a minority of civilians are open to it.

Most of the women on sites are defective in one way or another..at least that what people I know on there have told me.

I could go on there's loads more....The longer I have punted the more i have realised it's merits...unless I run out of money I would never go back to normal gf relationships
    Pretty sure the issue is with you if your gf will only suck you with a dom

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sometimes I just need a release and sometimes I want to try something new
    These days on the apps you get all kinds of gold diggers. Matched with this girl and the first thing she said is she wants princess treatment....all her pictures had a very badly photoshopped / touched up face

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wouldn't go so far to say most are defective in some way, but there is a fair few.

Although dating sites a are a lot more common these days surely, being almost the norm meeting people these days?

I reckon Tinder being the main one to change things, as before that online dating was really serious, such as height, income, beliefs/religion, likes, hobbies, hair colour, eye colour blah blah.

Then Tinder come and changed things, all you got was age, some photos and a short about me text box. And with its original intent being on hook ups, I reckon changed the crowed to, (can't think of a good word, less prude.....) and things started getting normalised from there.

The take away is though, if your needs/desires are satisfied in a shop.
    Then when trying to chase a date, there's much less pressure and one less thing on your mind, in away purely there for the chase, banter, getting to know someone etc. Anything more is just a bonus

And less pressure means less fucks given, which leads to appearing more relaxed and confident, which leads to better results.

So yeah, punting still has its place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetJam View Post
    Pretty sure the issue is with you if your gf will only suck you with a dom
    I have no personal experience to go on but im told by friends in the conventional dating world that condoms are the norm for the first month until they have got to know you.....you obviously have been granted an exemption

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post

I'm similar to you. I get bored of a girl very quickly, but how long I can stay with the same girl depends on how hot I perceive her to be, based on my own taste of course. If she's really the kind of hot I'm after (leggy proportions, slender/skinny but with womanly curves front and back, reasonably pretty face), I can go on and on with the same girl.

The problem is, my taste is too generic, lol... That means my ideal girls wouldn't need no dating apps to get a BF. They get hit on by guys everywhere they go.

The hotter a girl is, the less likely she'll need to use dating apps.

The same "causality" does not affect WGs. In fact it works in the opposite direction, if a girl was inclined to make money using her body and looks. To be able to be a successful WG, she needs to have the good looks.

Banned
    It's the modern mentality and justification of "sex sells". Both men and women like looking at naked women but not all men and women like looking at naked men. From prostitution being offered as an alternative to fucking one's own wife or mistress, recently it's been monetized by a bunch of women seeking to milk out every single drop they can from horny men - $50 tip increments for every extras asked/offered, instant $200 extra for BBFS and even odd offers such as cosplaying during sex.

The incentive a man gets for paying for sex is instant - no need for tiresome dates that often end up as flake/no-show just because the princess had no guts to say no or tell them they're disinterested. Cutting to the chase is easier than playing games.

On the other hand, certain type of dating games are acceptable than the rest. I rejected a cute looking girl on C&B once because despite having an active profile she tells me that she's currently seeing someone and unable to go out for a simple coffee. After rejecting her and deleting her off the app she proceeded to stalk me on my social media. I confronted her about it, and she denies it all. I told her if she can't be real with her own feelings, good luck finding someone else who can accept her that way.

I'll be honest, I was abstaining from punting months ago but got back into it because I felt like my feelings were betrayed. We made up indirectly, I know what she wants but I'm not letting her turn me into a pussywhipped wimp. While I'm working to make her dreams come true, I'm not going to let her disrespect my loyalty. My loyalty is through the heart but this body is free to experience whatever it wants. If I need to let steam off because she isn't there for me, she should understand why and make up for it in the future rather than bring it up as a way to pussywhip me.

We haven't made any promises to be physically loyal to each other just yet. Just that emotionally we have started doing our best to be loyal to each other. When the time comes we'll make the vows for both physical and emotional loyalty but for now, she has understand if she's not around physically it's her temporary loss. On the other hand, my punting frequency has dropped to once or twice a month depending on any extra earnings I get for that month, and I have dropped down to the 45 min option as it fits the time I need to let steam off without getting too intimate with whoever servicing me, plus it is cheaper than the whole hour option.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wise words there hayabi
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Wise words there hayabi
    Bro! I actually didn't realise until the whole spiel about girls secretly wanting him but are playing games with him.

Holy shit you sure know how to spot it. I'm fucking slow on the uptake lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Working towards M’s happiness, one 45 minute punt at time. What a romantic.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    Working towards M’s happiness, one 45 minute punt at time. What a romantic.
    Fark 161 posts since joining in Feb. How does one get the time to post that much.

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Biggest problem with dating is consent...there is no implied consent anymore its black and white no means no even if you're balls deep she can remove consent and you have to pull out. WLs are simpler, cheaper and you won't (or shouldn't) be hit with a rape allegation.
    But the very act of pulling out would create a pleasurable feeling on your cock. Therefore you are contiuing to have sex after she has withdrawn the offer of it. You could explain your dilemma to her and say the only solution is that you stay balls deep and nobody moves until the Fire Brigade comes to extricate you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast