Thread: Arab and Israeli ML/WL/.... Have you been down that track?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Arab and Israeli ML/WL/.... Have you been down that track?

In other threads here, we covered Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Filipino and others backgrounds of the girls we punt on.

How about Arab and Israeli girls? Have you seen women from either or both of these backgrounds?

Also, do you know shops in Sydney with girls from the Middle East? Ideally, not the ones born here, but recently arrived. I guess there are a handful of Lebanese girls working around the place.

Junior Member(有D料到)

14 Burwood is advertising a Lebanese ML/WL on either sat or Sun as Rachelle or Rochelle. Not sure how true is that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm definitely curious too having lived in western sydney during my younger years. There were some really smoking hot middle eastern ladies around. I like the more petite types but somehow I don't think you'd find those as WLs working in shops.

7 Villawood usually has a few

After seeing how a lot of leb customers act in shops it’d be good to give it to their women. Extra points if they have a scarf on

Banned
    Jews... They love money but most won't go that far into earning money unless they're actually atheist and are only Jewish by heritage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    In other threads here, we covered Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Filipino and others backgrounds of the girls we punt on.

How about Arab and Israeli girls? Have you seen women from either or both of these backgrounds?

Also, do you know shops in Sydney with girls from the Middle East? Ideally, not the ones born here, but recently arrived. I guess there are a handful of Lebanese girls working around the place.
    There have been various WL and MLs in Sydney fro various Middle Eastern countries.
    Lebanese, Egyptian, Persian etc.
    As suggested there's some being advertised in shops ( 14 Burwood for example).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    Jews... They love money but most won't go that far into earning money unless they're actually atheist and are only Jewish by heritage.
    That's very helpful.

Didn't take more than a few posts for a stupid prejudiced generalization and racist comment to surface and take this thread off topic.

Mods can this the post be removed before it opens the door to trolls and bigots to spam the thread with rubbish?

Quote Originally Posted by iamthewalrus View Post
    That's very helpful.

Didn't take more than a few posts for a stupid prejudiced generalization and racist comment to surface and take this thread off topic.

Mods can this the post be removed before it opens the door to trolls and bigots to spam the thread with rubbish?
    There are entire threads bashing other races. Why aren’t you crying there?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    The best Jewish hookers are in New York. I’ve spend money on them long ago.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderPunter View Post
    Thanks. I might give Alsa a go https://12cottam.com.au/2023/12/16/alsa/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know a Jewish W/L who has a rabbi of an Eastern Suburbs synagogue as a regular customer. lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The best Jewish hookers are in New York. I’ve spend money on them long ago.
    Wondering why aren't any jewish/israeli girls available here🤔

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    I know a Jewish W/L who has a rabbi of an Eastern Suburbs synagogue as a regular customer. lol.
    Hilarious. And he would be circumcised too 🔪

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by electron View Post
    Wondering why aren't any jewish/israeli girls available here🤔

Over 13% of New York’s population is Jewish. About 1.5 million. The largest outside Israel.

Australia’s Jewish population is tiny. Less than 120,000 people.

Banned
    Over 13% of New York’s population is Jewish. About 1.5 million. The largest outside Israel.

Australia’s Jewish population is tiny. Less than 120,000 people.
    New York is a melting pot that existed decades before Sydney decided to follow suit. The USA have always been the first country any immigrant wants to go to, and that's why getting a green card is damn difficult and expensive compared to permanent residency here.