Thread: J - Aki

Junior Member(有D料到)

J - Aki

Hi All

Went to Tokio studio last week, was shown Koto, Aki and one other girl. Chose Aki

Very average. Started pretty average. I said no to massage, as I wanted to have some CBJ or FS. She said she doesnt do FS. I obliged. Asked for money upfront for CBJ and BJ. Gave her.

Very poor, full on teeth.

WIR : No
    Worthless : Place is not worth the money. We can pay extra and go to CBD Style itself.

200$ waste. Totally worthless place, even for the ads of dressup, double etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry for the bad punt, thanks for warning us. Did you let the papasan know about your experience?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went Wednesday 7th but did not get around to a report. Japanese man on the counter, shown to room $60 for half an hour. Three women came to the door in turn. Perfunctory "I'm xx, pleased to meet you" then turned away. All seemed similar so I chose the first who was Yumi. "Would you like dry, oil, extra?". So I asked what were the extras. She said full service which I did not need to I asked what else. "Take off and hand" $50; BJ $70; "Natural BJ" $100. Chose the NHJ.

Part 1 not so brilliant using a towel which was not needed due to it being a warm day. Minimal tt.

Turn over. She undressed to reveal a surprisingly attractive body, although more your Australian girl-next-door rather than Japanese. HJ took a long time and she worked quite hard for me. Any amount of touching allowed, probably to help speed things up.

I am not sure that I would return, but probably will be tempted again. If so I would ask for Yumi again but ask her to strip off from the beginning.

Price was high and could easily have got higher.

Overall impression that this place is no longer a serious massage shop with some (ok, most) staff who did extras. It is now more like a low-class brothel where you would expect to see 50-yo Chinese women before turning for the door. At least the Tokio women were Japanese and younger. They have a recruiting sign in Japanese on the street. I hope it works.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This place might pick up speed as it goes downhill. Owner must be lazy or not listening and not eager to keep quality standards across the board.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No he was talking to another punter, didnt want to ruin both of their moods, so just left

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sorry to hear about your mediocre experience, I actually had a good time with Aki, she's a really cool girl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review .
    Out of interest Was $200 total ? More to the point , what was the cost of the extras + was there any bbbj?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    sorry to hear about your mediocre experience, I actually had a good time with Aki, she's a really cool girl
    I also had a good time with Aki, she has teenager-looks and easy-going personality