Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which nationality for ML/WLs do you hit off with or which do you find it to have any common ground?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Which nationality for ML/WLs do you hit off with or which do you find it to have any common ground?

For me I find that I get along very well with Thai MLs. Always find that the banter and standard of service is always the best with Thai girls. Strangely enough, personally I’m not that attracted to Thai girls. So not sure why we get a long so well.

As far the least interaction or just going through the motions, I find I rarely click with Korean girls. They always seem to go through the motions with me. Funny enough I’m attracted most to Korean girls.

I guess it must be me who has the problem.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhall View Post
    For me I find that I get along very well with Thai MLs. Always find that the banter and standard of service is always the best with Thai girls. Strangely enough, personally I’m not that attracted to Thai girls. So not sure why we get a long so well.

As far the least interaction or just going through the motions, I find I rarely click with Korean girls. They always seem to go through the motions with me. Funny enough I’m attracted most to Korean girls.

I guess it must be me who has the problem.
    Do you act differently with the Thai girls vs the Korean girls? Sometimes when you are not overly attracted to someone you are more loose and free spirited and can connect better rather than subconsciously trying to impress.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Korean, Malaysian Chinese, Indonesians, Vietnamese, Japanese, Taiwanese. Generally pretty well.

Hit & miss - NZ, Thai, Canadians, Deshi, Burmese, Germans, Eastern Euros

Not so well PRCs, locals, Spanish, french, indians, Philippinos, UK,

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Anyone except for Aussies (of all ethnic backgrounds). I just find them boring I guess. We have too much in common - language, culture etc.
    And the Aussie accent is so not sexy.
    Fourth worst accent in the world after Indian, Seth Efriken, and New Zealand.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Japanese are awesome and Korean close second.
    Chinese never ever ha any sort of good rapport with - their just fake and hate the white devil off the bat, like their swarm enemy or something.
    Some Thai come in close second just heaps fake and shit.

Banned
    I don't think I could dislike any nationalities but I normally don't get along too well with Filipino or Indian girls. Very lazy in bed.

I've gotten along well with some Chinese in the past. Some slim MILFs in their early 40s showed me a really good time but it could be the drugs doing all that.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    If I had to rank them, I guess mine would be Korean and PRC Chinese top 2. Highest number of great regulars from those races, but that could be because I like them more and tend to see more K or C girls.

It's not good to generalise, I think. I used to think that I couldn't get along with Thai girls after a few bad experiences in the past. Then I met girls like Alin.... Suddenly I'm great with Thai girls, there goes that generalisation.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    If I had to rank them, I guess mine would be Korean and PRC Chinese top 2. Highest number of great regulars from those races, but that could be because I like them more and tend to see more K or C girls.

It's not good to generalise, I think. I used to think that I couldn't get along with Thai girls after a few bad experiences in the past. Then I met girls like Alin.... Suddenly I'm great with Thai girls, there goes that generalisation.
    C Girls are great but so many of them use a lot of tissues.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's Korean for me and now I mostly see Koreans and once in a while I might try Viet or Jap

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    Do you act differently with the Thai girls vs the Korean girls? Sometimes when you are not overly attracted to someone you are more loose and free spirited and can connect better rather than subconsciously trying to impress.
    I don’t think I do. At least I don’t. But that being said the places I go tend to have more thai or C girls then Korean. So when I do book Korean girls maybe my expectation level is way higher then it should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Generally hit it off well with most Koreans and most Japanese.

I find Thais a bit mixed ~ from really good to just an ordinary experience/connection.

Chinese generally don't work for me at all, at least to date, despite finding many very attractive surface wise.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mostly PRC or Taiwanese for me, 'tho I seem to be developing a taste for Japanese that I hope to try at Mirage sometime soon...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am only a newbie punter but loving the Vietnamese WL/MLs. Usually very pretty face and eager to pleased. Yes, a little bit more shy but I think sometimes that is a language issue? I find Thai to be most free-spirit... always telling me they are going to party after work LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhall View Post
    I don’t think I do. At least I don’t. But that being said the places I go tend to have more thai or C girls then Korean. So when I do book Korean girls maybe my expectation level is way higher then it should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah that makes sense.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get along best with Japanese, Chinese, Malaysian and Taiwanese.

Thai is a bit hit and miss.

Haven't tried too many K girls even though I find them very attractive. Will need to change this

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I find malaysian chinese are the best. Seems natural to them. Always hit off great with them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Italians, Spanish and Latinas

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    I have zero tolerance for PRC ones

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never had problem hitting off with girls of any nationality…. When punting I prefer Asian or Latino’s… if casual dating then absolutely no issues hitting off with caucasian or European. I personally find if its service oriented transaction then no one gives better service ( including connection ) than asians and if casual dating Caucasian form best connection.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For me it’s Japanese and Aussie ladies. Being an Indian, Indians are the worst. Too much ego and arrogance. Even worst looking ones think they’re some supermodels 🤦*♂️🤦*♂️

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast