Thread: June - sawa-D-cups

Junior Member(有D料到)

June - sawa-D-cups

Person's Name : June
    Size/shape : Petite, 160 cm, curvy figure, enhanced but nicely done D cups .
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Korean+Thai (confirmed) Grew up in Thailand so her Thai accent is stronger, hence the Thai themed title.

Establishment : 227 North Strathfield Massage
    Date of Visit : 19/2/2024
    Wechat ID: twinklestar227
    Address: 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield NSW 2137
    Phone : (02) 9743 3401
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Services Provided : Relaxation Massage, catbath, CBJ

Value for money/recommend? : eye candy, quite steep though

My experience/comments: After a failed booking last week of trying to rush to Epping to see June only to get cockblocked by Sydney traffic, I managed to snag a booking at 227NSM to see her, even during todays shitty thunderstorm weather.

Originally planned for 30mins but decided to go 45mins. Reception took $65 and directed me to my room. After a few minutes, June came in and I was taken back. Wow, she looks pretty damn good (probably biased because my last punt was with Mimi) but I thought to myself, this will be good. Sure, sheÂ’s had some work done to her face but overall itÂ’s pleasant to look at.

Part 1 was fine, not too much power but she was ironing out my knots in the shoulder area.

Very gentle and carefully wiped me down with a hot towel and dried me off with tissues so the aircon doesnÂ’t freeze my moist body to death.

Then she turns me around and asks what extras I want. Usual pricing, $60 for Bodyslide + NHJ or $100 for CBJ. I asked how much for Spanish and she giggled for a bit and said $100. In shock, I rejected the Spanish even though it's my favourite. I opted for the CBJ and it was decent. She worked hard bopping her head up and down and was worried that the condom wasn't big enough for me or that she was hurting me because of her small mouth. Another AR said she was able to DT but she took half of me at best. However, she guided my hands to make sure they were busy fondling her firm and juicy D cups. So that was nice, knowing she wanted to please.

After the finale, she was sweating and we cuddled a bit, massaged her back a little before I got up and handed her the 2 pineapples. exited via the back door (much better than the busy front entrance tbh)

Overall it was a good experience and I personally found her pretty with a cute personality. Ah, bring back the days where Cherry at 227 would do half hour with Spanish finish for $90.

Gf material imo. YMMV

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn bro great title

Shop Owner
    Thanks L-Kun for visiting June
    Please come again

June is working today
    Please call for your booking
    ☎️ : (02) 9743 3401
    0468 388 823

Shop Owner
    June is working today